Does anyone know what these diapers are?

nikthewerelion said:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/174092358238

saw these on eBay and they seem like a tykables knockoff, I’m thinking of taking the risk just cuz they have lions on them. What u guys think, thanks

They look exactly like Tykables Overnights and at almost $40 for 10 of them they very well could be when a case of 80 is around like $160.

Its also possible they bought these from a company in China and they are a Tykables Rejected Batch

Either way it seems kinda sketchy for someone to list what appears to be a good product from a well known brand without any mention of the Brands Name

Or is it likely that Tykables would have the listing removed? I have seen that happen with certain brands if the seller is not approved by that brand to sell their stuff

Even if the seller had originally bought it from the brand itself; which in and of itself seems a little fishy of a thing to do in dictating who can sell your stuff when you may have made a sale regardless so it's not like your sales are gonna be threatened.

Basically tykables overnights probably the same production line and factory tbh

There the 1st batch of 2nd gen overnights

Ok thanks for the responses, I’m probly either getting those or a reusable diaper.

The actually manufacturer are the Royal Lion company and I believe they are Chinese imports

nikthewerelion said:
Ok thanks for the responses, I’m probly either getting those or a reusable diaper.
Nik Reusables are great but they do have their own problems, they leak all the time, so you will need waterproof pants, you have to be carefully about staining and how you launder them - No artificial brighteners, bleach or conditioner and ideally they should be dried on a traditional washing line. they also take some getting used to as they are far bulkier that disposables.

Only ever used printed nappies once and mummy didn't like them, so plain white medical for me.

DanielW said:
what printed diapers AREN'T Chinese imports?
Crinklz 😛

Reactions: 68Bonnie and NappiedTruckDriver
I’ve already got two reusable s so why not add two more at some point. I should probly just buy the diapers from tykables even tho most of those I’m sure are made in China anyways, quality control is probly shit over there so risky from that perspective no matter if I go thry tykables or not, I do love the velcro

Back