Does anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I mastrabate to diaper storys...
and when i cum i completly lose intrest for awhile and immeditly shut down the story
anyone else the same?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*Raises hand* Me...But I lose interest after I masturbate to anythi

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's very common, for guys to loose intrest right after, but a few hours later your back at it, or thinking about it.

We(as guys) have a very short attention span, we are always searching for something new, and new ways of getting off...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
*Raises Hand too* but I dont loose intrest that fasts, just give me a couple of secs and I be readly to go again. ;)

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not into "diaper stories" personally, but I can identify with the losing interest right away thing.

E

Error404

Depends on my state of mind. If I regress quite well, I don't masturbate - If I partially regress, I do SOMETIMES, and if I don't regress?

Well.

Lets say you get the idea. ^_~

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
its very common to loss interest or get depressed right after ejaculation, it happens to me all the time. Its all part of the "rise, climax, decline" process of ejaculation.

E

Error404

Your body pretty much turns off after ejaculation due to the chemicals released into your body. Endorphins and what not pumping through your body are enough to say "Dude...Enough is enough for now."

Role
Diaper Lover
Interesting.

Must be because of the happiness you get during the short peroid, then you crash back down like energy drinks.

I believe I just took what you said and restated it. Oh well.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We males are pretty much all the same, and yes to all of the above. I wonder if George Bush also masturbates to diaper stories and then loses interest.(pictures George in a diaper) Maybe he was masturbating to hurricane stories right before Katrina hit, and that's why he wasn't really interested in helping New Orleans. hehehe

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
okay then i was just wondering...
oh by the way just read a really good one...
I know this site like shuns deeker.com but they have this story
called "direct line"
it made me all warm and fuzzy inside
anywhom thanks for the support and all that jazz its good to know

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't. Never have. Was this a male-only thread? I don't remember. Anyways, I think I'd be pretty sad if people were masturbating to a couple of my stories that are meant to be cute and innocent.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I don't. Never have. Was this a male-only thread? I don't remember. Anyways, I think I'd be pretty sad if people were masturbating to a couple of my stories that are meant to be cute and innocent.
I think it's a fair presumption the stories in question aren't cute & innocent. Deeker anyone?

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I must admit that it happens to me often, but I lost interest for everything.
Is like "omg what I've done?"

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Wow :eek:, so Im the only one here who dont loose interest after masturbating, damn that makes me feel better about myself :biggrin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.