Does anyone else like to wear, but not use their diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I often like to just wear diapers at night, but not use them. Although I do end up wetting them after a few days. I was just wondering if anyone else does this?

Sure! I enjoy wearing and 'playing' around with Mommy just as much if not more than the actual use.

Actually just last month I was real sick and I ended up wearing cloth diapers all day and night (without rubber/plastic pants) simply for comfort and the sense of being taken care of...

For my disposables, I feel I haven't done it right if I don't use them.

My cloth diapers I'll take on and off.

I do use my diapers, but I also like to conserve them, especially the more expensive diapers.

It stands perfectly to reason that you could enjoy wearing without using. The constriction around your waist and private areas can be very comforting, and most people who don't wear diapers regularly would probably agree that urinating and/or messing isn't the most cleanly or greatest smelling thing you could do. I know of quite a few people who simply enjoy the feel of having a diaper on without using it. This is why a diaper with tapes like the Bambino Magnifico's velcro tapes could be a great value, because you can retape them over and over again. You could simply take the diaper off to use the restroom then put it back on after you're done. Traditional sticky tapes only have a limited number of times you can tape them on before the stickiness wears off, so refastening them wouldn't be as viable of a strategy, (although I guess you could use duct tape once the traditional tapes' stickiness has worn off).

But yes, you're definitely not alone in your preference. Diapers can be very comfortable to sleep with. In fact, there's a thread called "Sleep In Diapers Friday" that's dedicated solely to sleeping in them because of how it helps certain members sleep better. I personally find wearing to bed very comfortable too.

Cheers :)

Absolutely! I love wearing them, but I sometimes stretch their wearing a couple of days before I turn on the ol' fire hose on them. Especially love them when sleeping.

I would love to wear and not use , sadly my plumbing just has not gotten the memo yet !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

12srepaid said:
I often like to just wear diapers at night, but not use them. Although I do end up wetting them after a few days. I was just wondering if anyone else does this?
I more often wear AB clothing and no diapers during the day than wear a diaper during the day. I do wear diapers at night, but I don't HAVE to. I tend to sleep longer and deeper when I have a diaper on, otherwise its max 4 hours per night or 6 hours with 4 wake up points from wild dreams and having to pee.

I love to wear, without use, for as long as is reasonable, but eventually there's gonna be a wet one between my legs. I love knowing I'm in my own wet diaper, but, eventually, I've got to get a fresh install on me, so I can repeat the process. Sounds very OCD when I say it that way, but I'm not OCD. I'm just like the rest of you, trying to be economical, and get the most mileage (literally) & comfort from my choice to wear absorbent underpants.

I hardly ever "use" my diapers. Yet, in my mind, just the wearing *is* in fact using them. I use them in the way that pleases me: wearing [emoji854]

I enjoy wearing mine to an extent. I will put on a Pull-Up or a Goodnite and just go about the house. When the Pull-Up or Goodnite is on its last limb, that's when I finish it off by soaking it.

One of my play partners falls into this category of not actually using diapers for their intended purpose. They love to be looked after by Mummy but they really struggle with wetting and in all honesty they simply prefer the role play elements associated to using diapers. One way I have adapted this is through the use of pull up style pants which enable them to go to the toilet normally if they need to. It also creates a great 'reward' system and saves having to waste expensive disposables by having take them off constantly and losing the adhesiveness. The ability to pull up and down is a good compromise for both of us and they still get to feel 'babyish' wearing the pull ups.

I pull mine up and down all the time when i have to dump with no problem of with pulling it back up with out hurting the fit. If it makes it thru the night it will live another day. More times then not it doesn't.

I like to wear my diaper and only pee

No way. The only thing better than wearing a clean diaper is peeing in it. And the only thing better than wearing a warm and wet diaper is changing into a dry one.

It's a never ending cycle that only gets better and better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back