Does anyone else incorporate diapers with spanking?

Jroseflower

Hi Everyone, My name is Rose!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Does anyone else incorporate diapers with spanking? If so, in what capacity? where do you draw the line between being diapered and being spanked?

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Hi Jeanie Rose!!!
I love spanking and diapers. Usually my girlfriend lays down a diaper and I lay, bottom up, on my tummy. She squirts lots of baby oil all over my bottom and she has wandering hands & fingers that go everywhere... at this point I can barely stand it!
After the thorough oil and probes, she asks me to lift my bottom up a bit and starts spanking with her hand.. warm-up + .The oil makes the spanking sting much more than normal. Then she moves onto the dreaded hairbrush. She spends about 10 minutes spanking me hard (pun) and blistering my bottom. This day she brought in a switch from the yard... OH! my! the worst, most painful spanking I have ever had... she kept this up for 5 min or so. My bottom is blazing red with bruises!

Finally, she flips me over on the Abena L4 and squirts more baby oil all over my diaper area. Things get very frisky before she pulls the diaper up and tapes. Things are so slick she rubs, like no one can (in my life) the outside of the diaper until I arrive.

I really love a hot red bottom in fresh diapers... Have fun, Snooky

Reactions: Jroseflower and Seasonedcitizen
Outside of Ageplay, I'm a Switch on most things, and mostly Impact Play. Even tho the interests overlap, it's a different thing. I am not a Switch with Ageplay tho.

My Ageplay sweet spot is like 4 years old. Too old for diapers, embarrassed when I have to wear them, but not quite keep dry yet. One of my fave scenes I had was a Mommy that had me wet my big boy underwear and pants. The scolded me about my wet pants, then pulled my pants and underwear down and off, then lighting up my butt with a leather belt. Then wipes, powder, and diaper. After this Mommy hugged me, held me, and told me she loved me. It hit THAT nerve and I cried. It was really amazing.

I have everything from floggers to crops to paddles of different variations. I have been spanked when I was trying to hold off on wetting that diaper, and somewhere between "this isn't quite fun anymore" and safewording out or Mommy stopping, losing control and wetting my diaper, then being scolded for it was incredible too.

Reactions: Jroseflower and Trevor
I enjoy both but have yet to have them at the same time.

Sounds like a really fun time though! Though I typically separate little and adult time so I'm not sure how it'd go until I try. Something to bring up with my partner for sure.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111 and Jroseflower
As I've gotten more involved with my local abdl/kink community I've experimented with impact play along more. While diapered a Dom can still get your back and thighs. When those are all red they can pull down your diaper and get your bum.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111, SpankyUnicorn, Jroseflower and 1 other person
SparkleAlchemist said:
As I've gotten more involved with my local abdl/kink community I've experimented with impact play along more. While diapered a Dom can still get your back and thighs. When those are all red they can pull down your diaper and get your bum.

Stingy you don't feel as much in the diaper, but thuddy transfers well.

Reactions: Jroseflower
There have been a few times when I've misbehaved while wearing diapers. My daddy puts me over his lap, opens up the back of the diaper, and spanks my bare tush until it's bright red; I usually end up soaking the diaper in mid-spanking. Then, after some time on his shoulder (to cry myself out), he changes me into a fresh diaper. It's surprising how well diapers hold in the heat!

Reactions: Jroseflower
I haven't deliberately incorporated my diapers with spanking. However, partners who know I'm diapered have a higher tendency to punish me by spanking me.

As I'm fully IC, I always get spanked on the upper thighs, open-handed or with a rod.

Reactions: Lemminkainen and Jroseflower
Back