Does anyone drink in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I drink and wear all the time. I also tend to cheat (use the toilet) a lot when I do because of how much you have to go, as well.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
No... really, officer... I'm not diapered, I'm just wearing drunks right now...

babymark1

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You should try drinking cider. When I am away and wearing a diaper it has to be an Abri x-plus. After 3 pints of cider it just floods out and if you have a daytime diaper or a poor nighttime diaper you will be in trouble.
One of the most common reasons that diapers leak is because they are not put on correctly. The bottom 2 tapes must be pulled up and forward then fastened otherwise the diaper will sag around the butt and leak.
Anyway I love to put on a diaper and head out for a pint. I was in London recently and had 6 pints and thank God I had my Abri with an abri-let booster because I had a long walk to my hotel.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Currently wearing a Secure X-Plus while enjoying a Long Trail IPA after work. :)

I can definitely say that wearing during a decent drinking session is interesting, to say the least. It almost seems like you need a new diaper every time you open a beer. Once I was playing Beruit at a party, and attempted to "make" a diaper that could withstand the punishment. I put on a small, medium, and large Abena X-Plus, layered, with the inner two perforated. It worked well for about an hour until the expansion of the diapers against the outer plastic started to hurt from the pressure against my abdomen. They never leaked, and still had a ways to go, but it hurt too much to continue.

speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.
I was taken in once for driving after suspension (oops on my part... Suspended due to a photo radar ticket going to a prior address, and never being paid), and as the LEO was going through the motions before putting me in his car, he patted me down. They lift up your shirt to see if you have anything stashed in your waistband, and as he did this, my diaper came into plain view. He immediately yanked my shirt back down, loaded me up without checking my pockets or anything, and took me in. Not a word was said.

I'm going to guess that being a municipal institution, they're very afraid of any lawsuit that could happen regarding someone's disability, and this spurred his quick reaction to look away.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Such a fun thread...Drinking, diapers, and law enforcement are all included.

When I decide to have a drink in the comfort of my own home, a diaper is most likely already in place. As for going out into public with the intention of drinking, the diapers normally stay home. The only time I have been out drinking while wearing a diaper was a weird situation. I flew into South Dakota with the intention of driving to Florida in a truck that was left behind when I moved. While in South Dakota, I took the opportunity to stop by the local paper products wholesale place to get some diapers not normally available to me in Florida. I slept at a friends house while in town. The friend worked mid shift while I was there and slept during the day. Friday afternoon, I purchased a few cases of diapers and an aluminum truck box to hide them. When I got back to the friend's house, I promptly tried on one of the Tena Underwear and was secretly wearing it when he woke up. His first though was "lets go to the bars!" Without a good excuse to take the time to remove the diaper, I decided to just wear it. That was an interesting night.

As for the topic of law enforcement and diapers, I can imagine that they would be very polite and discrete about that. The topic of diapers randomly came up years ago with some friends. One worked at the county jail and mentioned that diapers were available as needed for the inmates. The rest of the conversation has been long forgotten. Just thought this piece of information may be helpful next time you are searched by a police officer while wearing a diaper. Personally, I try to avoid that situation.

Have fun and stay out of trouble, no matter how difficult it may be.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'd be too scared to wear a diaper. Whenever I drink my friend always goes in the bathroom with me

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't want to drink while in diapers. Considering I only ever drink with a group of friends, with a night on the town. I don't sit and wallow in my room while drinking, that's a bit weird.

Liz Lil Secret

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I've never drank while in diapers... I've drank and THEN had some diaper fun, but I've yet to drink while IN them.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd be too scared to wear a diaper. Whenever I drink my friend always goes in the bathroom with me
Well, if you drink in diapers, you don't need to use the bathroom - you'll be carrying your bathroom on your butt. Of course you can't invite your friend to join you to that bathroom on your butt, so you'll have to use it in secret.
But then, what is it with women and using a bathroom with friends? Are you unable to pee if nobody is watching or something? :confused:

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
But then, what is it with women and using a bathroom with friends? Are you unable to pee if nobody is watching or something?
A good question Peachy... I never have heard an answer to that one...

doder

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
i'm in college, so drinking pretty much goes with that (my parents even told me its okay that i drink as long as i remain responsible and don't get busted [or die]). sadly, i have made a few poor choices. the first one was living in the dorms my freshman year. the second was living in the dorms this year...all my living space is shared in a 14 foot box, not exactly the best privacy.

i did wear a few times last year though. one was when our football team had an away game on espn, and i wore to a football watching thing with a few friends, we drank and had fun. the other time was last fall when i went to a big house party with some friends, got drunk and soaked my diaper so bad that when i got home i realized that my pants were completely soaked as well, and when i took them off i had that gel stuff all over me.

my current roommate is trying to get into our universities aviation school, which is in another town; so if no one else tries to get into this room next semester i can have it all to myself and then i'll be wearing a lot more often. and next year i'm going to get an apartment, but i'm not sure who i want to live with, so who knows how often i'll wear (i doubt any of my friends would be very accepting of my diapers anyway).

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Well, if you drink in diapers, you don't need to use the bathroom - you'll be carrying your bathroom on your butt. Of course you can't invite your friend to join you to that bathroom on your butt, so you'll have to use it in secret.
But then, what is it with women and using a bathroom with friends? Are you unable to pee if nobody is watching or something? :confused:

Peachy
She only goes with me cuz I usualy wear my Spiderman suit and it's a one piece and I can't get it off myself and if she weren't there I probly woulda peed on that and Mark

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
She only goes with me cuz I usualy wear my Spiderman suit and it's a one piece and I can't get it off myself and if she weren't there I probly woulda peed on that and Mark

So you always wear your Spiderman suit when you drink?

Well... I suppose you never know when the day might need saving. :D

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
lol well idk it's just one of those things I do

shane_man

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well tonight I drank. In diapers. Started out with Tranquility ATN's. Each diaper would hold about 3 full pee's. I then put on a depends for the hell of it. LOL had to stop, go, stop, go, before I filled the thing up. It almost leaked in one session.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Going back to the cops I have found that telling the police the truth helps you about as much as trying to run from them better to deny deny deny than to tell them the truth and let them charge you for it. That and never change your story. I was padded down the other day and they thought they felt something some they made me take off my shirt and jacket in 30 degree weather and all I had on me was papers from a class I had earlier I didn't want to lose that I offered to take out. I have yet to meet a Police Officer though in my experience they have all been pigs. To the main point of the thread I never wear while drinking cause I play hard and I would forget about it and do something stupid or bring a girl home.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
me, i actually do drink in diapers, i think i can just about get most of a six pack into my abris

Status
Not open for further replies.