Does anyone drink in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane_man

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
To me it's so relaxing to just unload while drinking then to keep putting a fresh one on. Only downside is I keep going through so many. Good thing it's only once a week.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been known to enjoy a smooth Kentucky bourbon at the end of a long day, certainly evens me out a bit. I'd hate to know what I'd be like if I didn't drink.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.

shane_man

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On-topic
To me it's so relaxing to just unload while drinking then to keep putting a fresh one on. Only downside is I keep going through so many. Good thing it's only once a week.
I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.
Truth. I find myself untaping a strand and using the toilet just to savor then randomly give in to the diaper :thumbsup:
Thats why use use an ultra thick diaper like Dry 24/7.

speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.
Good question. I beleive yes.
Off Topic: Why is this in the greetings forum?????

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Probably not for a regular pat down, since they don't ask you to remove your other clothes really...A cavity search on the other hand...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
You could just make a lie and say you have urinary incontinence. But I wouldn't suggest it because lying to a Police Officer and them later finding out by going through your medical records that you aren't urinary incontinent you could be put into jail for a number of years.

shane_man

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You could just make a lie and say you have urinary incontinence. But I wouldn't suggest it because lying to a Police Officer and them later finding out by going through your medical records that you aren't urinary incontinent you could be put into jail for a number of years.
I think if they found you wearing a diaper, no questions would be asked:eek:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
If you were drunk driving you'd get a ticket anyway... -_-'

tgn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was actually wondering the same thing, if anyone does wear while drinking... an interesting thought as it was only a few days ago I became legally able to drink (Y)

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I often drink and wear, but mostly at home where I can add extra padding. A couple of pints down the local pub is fun, but further afield I've had a couple of, um, overflow issues and it spoils the fun somewhat when you have to worry about that all the time.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
As I wear 24/7...being diapered while drinking just goes along with everything else. It is times like that where you need a good thick diaper... which (strangely enough) puts me in agreement with Betagame... now how odd is that?

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I see too many things going wrong with it, especially if you drink too much and pass out, or become set on telling everyone your "really special secret!"

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm doing it right now, it's Friday night, I think I can have a few drinks. And the way I look at it, I want to drink and watch the presidential debates tonight, so might as well have a diaper on, dont want to miss anything.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
Drunk!, naw, not really ossifer! this thick diaper is making me fail the heel to toe test!, no!, i cant touch my finger to my nose, i'm peeing my pants right now!
needless to say, i have no issue with drinking while diapered, aside from going through alot of them, just not that drinking and driving thing.. bad juju

Status
Not open for further replies.