does anybody know what happend to the Areil crawford ab/dl stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
afew years ago I read some ab/dl stories on a website arielcrawford.com
theses were stories about a young girl who liked to wear diapers and her mother let her and occasionally let her dink out of baby bottles or sippy cups as a reward or to help calm her when she was up set.
there where supposed to be more stories later that would tell about her life in diapers as a teenager.
but I can't find the site anymore or the stories
does anybody know what happend to the site or the stories?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't know, but I do know this. Most sites are temporary on the internet, and saying there will be more stories or whatever is an often told tale. It probably came and went.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Ariel Crawford was actually the first abdl story I read and I alway wonder if the author would ever continue or finish the sequal to it?

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
You would have to ask her if she comes online. I'm sure she'll see the thread. ;)

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
the author is a member here cool.
maybe she can explain what happend to the website or stories
I really liked them.
I hope she writes more of those stories or at least brings them back.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I sent her a pm with a link to this thread, so I'm sure she will see it. Any other questions you'd have to ask her.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know if she's still writing Selling Out but i'm pretty sure she stopped because she didn't have enough time due to real life. Ariel was only the second ABDL story I read after ADA. I found out about the community in 1999 so I had the pleasure of getting to read Ariel as it was a work in progress and also getting to talk to the authors of ADA and Ariel. Those were the days. heh now I feel old lol

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I hope the author of those stories see's this thread.
it would be nice if those stories would resurface on this or other ab/dl sites.
and maybe have a chance to ask the author some questions.

D

daria7483

*runs in* Okay, I'm here!

Here's the scoop. Mandi is right. Go to danielleandariel.com to read the Ariel story and the sequel "Selling Out." SO is not about Ariel as a teen but her cousin Danielle (who's a DL). It does have Ariel in it as a more minor character, but she's not a teen, she's about 10 when the story takes place. I AM still working on it, but very slowly. As you will see, the last chapter of SO was posted last fall. There should be a new one in the next month or so.

Thank you, Mandi, for responding with the link, as I could not get on last night.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*runs in* Okay, I'm here!

Here's the scoop. Mandi is right. Go to danielleandariel.com to read the Ariel story and the sequel "Selling Out." SO is not about Ariel as a teen but her cousin Danielle (who's a DL). It does have Ariel in it as a more minor character, but she's not a teen, she's about 10 when the story takes place. I AM still working on it, but very slowly. As you will see, the last chapter of SO was posted last fall. There should be a new one in the next month or so.

Thank you, Mandi, for responding with the link, as I could not get on last night.

YOU WROTE IT?! Wow I didn't even think it was you...I loved that story...And it took forever to read :biggrin:

D

daria7483

And it took forever to read :biggrin:
Yeah, it took even longer to write :)

On a somewhat related note, does anyone know if Ashley's Diaper Adventures has a site? Last time I checked, it didn't. I know it's probably reposted somewhere, but it's nice to read the story on the author's site.

E

Error404

Oh...My...

I read that story religiously. I swear it. I was so hooked, I even read it at college in a full class lecture.

The ending really made me cry. I sobbed for about 10 minutes.

Thank you VERY VERY much for your works, they were refreshing and very enjoyable to read.

Elizabeth

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Daria - Apparently Ashley's Diaper Adventures no longer has a site. After the original author (I don't remember what he goes by now) decided to stop working on the sequel, he gave it over to JayJ, who had a site for the stories here. That's still the link he has from his own page, but, obviously, there's nothing there now. You can still find it around easily, though, for nostalgia's sake.

D

daria7483

Oh...My...

I read that story religiously. I swear it. I was so hooked, I even read it at college in a full class lecture.

The ending really made me cry. I sobbed for about 10 minutes.

Thank you VERY VERY much for your works, they were refreshing and very enjoyable to read.
You know what's weird? I actually think large parts of the story, especially in the beginning, aren't that great. And I'm not saying that to try to get compliments, I honestly don't see why people liked the story so much. When I go back and re-read it, I feel like some of it is just very cliche and unrealistic. I've done some revisions (nothing major, don't worry) and keep meaning to keep working on those and post them.

Anyway, other people have told me they cried at the end as well. I didn't particularly attach a whole lot of sentiment to it, personally, but I guess I had the advantage of knowing what was coming. Maybe it's also because I am very good at detaching myself from diapers for long periods of time and leaving them behind. But I always go back. Most of us do.

I may not be on again until Saturday, just as an fyi.

Role
Private
Go on to an ABDL site, or use google, and read a few stories. Heck, try to search for something you specifically might enjoy, whatever type of story that is. Not too hard with google, right?

FYI: many of the authors of ABDL stories...are, um. Weird. We're talking like, a competent middle schooler can often write clearer, better, better edited, less typos, more enjoyable, better plot, more original....you name it. Oh, and then there's always my favorite: being able to write an ABDL story where the main character isn't horribly abused or forced or whatever. Simply put, so many stories out there are, one way or another, kinda sickening to read.

So, to write even a halfway decent story with considerable length that keeps its readers interested until the end and was written by someone who has a grasp of english....well, that would put you considerably above the average, daria.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i enjoyed that story too when i first read it. koko's right, it was such a pleasure to find a really good well-written diaper-related story that isn't sick or perverted. obviously you see flaws in it now, because you wrote it when you were much younger. but it's entertained and touched a lot of people and i think you should be very proud. :)

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hello daria
I'm glad to know theirs a place to read about areil and danielle
I'll have to read selling out yet.
but wasn't there supposed to bed stories of a teenage areil in diapers? or did i read the old website wrong?
it would be cool if it some point she went back to wearing diapers again about those experinces.
take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.