Does anybody here actually LIKE it when their diaper leaks?

Sidewinder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
While I acknowledge the fact, that there are many of us here who dislike it, I am one of the ones who actually enjoys it, and would like to know who else here does, too.

Reactions: Nikki93
You'll be hard pushed to find many that like diaper leaks ;) Me personally I hate them especially poop

Not normally but sometimes in regression I let it leak and just pee on my feet and all over the floor

Reactions: Sidewinder
parcelboy2 said:
You'll be hard pushed to find many that like diaper leaks ;) Me personally I hate them especially poop
"Hard pushed.":D Punny, aren't we?

Reactions: chrischrischris
Hate any form of Leeks, horrible vegatables :p

• Haha
Reactions: abrich, Sheepies, sassmaster and 3 others
I enjoy it too! I thought I was the weird one who liked it and never wanted to say anything lol

Reactions: PullupAndy, chamberpot, Nikki93 and 1 other person
JWolf said:
I enjoy it too! I thought I was the weird one who liked it and never wanted to say anything lol
There's nothing wrong with being honest about what you like.

The main thing, is that you're true to yourself, first and foremost.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWolf and chamberpot
If I am out of the house with jeans or shorts I don’t like leaks. If I am at home I don’t mind.

Reactions: chamberpot and Sidewinder
To be honest:
At first, i didn't even trust a diaper to hold anything... not even the littlest... i peed... and after an hour of nothing happening, i helped a bit (read: a lot) with water to test it... now i am calmed down and know they are safe. I would never want one to leak!

*back in his shamehole for this...

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris
Only time I've EVER liked a leak was when I'd regressed and was being looked after by a caring Nanny. Her act of cleaning me up, changing me into a clean and better fitting nappy and then being ultra careful to check for the next hour or so was amazing. Otherwise, no - leaks are horrid!

Last edited:
I like to keep my stuff dry and clean if I can help it.

It's a bad feeling for me to wake up in a wet bed, or having to change pants because my diaper leaked out .

I do! I like knowing that I have the little crescent shaped spots on my pants or shorts. To me, it’s reaffirming that I’m wearing a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: justanotherDL, onecho, chamberpot and 2 others
Leaks don't bother me at all. There is a baby blanket on my chair at PC, and mattress protection in bed. If I leak, its not going to be a flood, so it is no problem.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
It's not a big deal now can't get in trouble now .

IDDiaperboy said:
I do! I like knowing that I have the little crescent shaped spots on my pants or shorts. To me, it’s reaffirming that I’m wearing a diaper.
You and me, both.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, Nikki93 and BabyHailey1977
PCBaby said:
Hate any form of Leeks, horrible vegatables :p
I said leaks, not leeks. :)

• Sad
Reactions: isabella and Nikki93
I actually enjoy leaks, not in bed unless very small 50 cent spot or less, otherwise don't mind, keeps me very mindful of why I like diapers (to keep clothes dry) HeeHee

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, BabyHailey1977 and Sidewinder
I think the only time I tolerate leaks is when I'm outside in just a diaper and tee-shirt, all other times no way, its a pia with laundry and stuff.

I definitely don't after it's happened a couple of times in public. The last time it happened to me was last year. If you've read any of my previous posts you'll know I like to plan when using nappies in places and like to use them for their intended purpose making sure I'm close to a suitable place to change.

I was in a clothes shop that I'd chosen specifically because it has toilets that you can just lock so there's no risk of being caught whilst changing. I've both wet and messed my nappy in there before.

I'd needed a wee for most of the afternoon but I waited as I was at work and this had been completely pre-planned and I brought a change of clothes.

When I let go it felt wonderful. I was desperate and it felt great to feel that wonderful warm surges in the front of my nappy. It just kept coming and after what felt like ages I looked down and to my horror saw that front of my trousers was wet and that there was a line of wetness stretching down one of the legs. Luckily it didn't reach the floor so I wasn't stood in a puddle.

I immediately stopped peeing and made my way to the toilet. Luckily the shop was quite empty and no one saw me.

im not into leaky diapers, however, i do perfer maxing the capacity b4 changes, and that does leed to leaks normaly. worst of wich imo is when it comes from the front of my diapers.

Reactions: justanotherDL and Nikki93
Back