Does anybody here actually LIKE it when their diaper leaks?

Like someone else said, if that is what you like - so what?

Personally I would prefer that my diapers don't leak.

I enjoy the sensation of leaks but I don’t want to leak all the time. I have always liked the idea of bed wetting and have done that a couple of times a long time ago so that is probably another reason why leaks don’t bother me.

Reactions: JWolf, StoneCrab and chamberpot
Leaks have never bothered me, I was a pants wetter and bed-wetter long long before I started wearing diapers, I use ever diaper to the max and leaks happen , I know when a leak is going to happen or at least know that i am at the point where adding another void will more then likely developed a leak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki93
Update: After the past couple of nights of wetting, the last two having heavy leaks, I realize I do really enjoy them. I just don’t like having to be so discreet with things.

Reactions: JWolf and Sidewinder
There can be a certain something to be said for it. There’s a tingly thrill to be had from wee running down one’s legs when using a nappy that is great for the retro feel but awful on absorbency, like the American Attends 6-tape waistband style nappies which are very reminiscent of old Pampers and feel great but can’t hold a single wetting.

Ditto lying down in similar nappies, providing there’s a DryNites bed mat underneath to catch any spillage!

Reactions: abrich and Sidewinder
I kind of do too

Reactions: Sidewinder
PCS said:
There can be a certain something to be said for it. There’s a tingly thrill to be had from wee running down one’s legs when using a nappy that is great for the retro feel but awful on absorbency, like the American Attends 6-tape waistband style nappies which are very reminiscent of old Pampers and feel great but can’t hold a single wetting.

Ditto lying down in similar nappies, providing there’s a DryNites bed mat underneath to catch any spillage!
It's things like that, which can evoke a feeling of nostalgia.

messing my new 570€ mattress?

nope, not what i want.

parcelboy2 said:
You'll be hard pushed to find many that like diaper leaks ;) Me personally I hate them especially poop
You especially hate poop? Or you hate poop leaks? Cause I’m with you on the poop leaks as well as not being found of leaking pee. When I was a juvenile bed wetter I never much cared for the urine smell except on that old ragged ass blanket that my folks were always trying to get away from me. Stay padded, no matter how bad it smells.

I leaked a little at work yesterday. Thankfully no one noticed.

( hate leaking diapers and wear high-capacity diaper that I change often enough to prevent leaks 99.9% of the time. A daytime leak is something that happens maybe every two or three years and nighttime leaks no more often than every three months or so.

I dislike it because usually I’m in diapers that do leak no matter how hard I try. I like wearing because I don’t make a mess and don’t have to clean up wipe up anything unless I’m changing. But now I just leaked all over my chair or bed again so what was the point of wearing this diaper? 😩

If I'm just wearing around the house with no pants on and just flip flops, I don't mind. Any other situation and I get frustrated and change ASAP.

Yeah, a not so small part of me finds it very cute and childish. Makes me regress even more :)

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Raylynn
If it's your thing, that's fine.

It's something I abhor because my brothers were bedwetters as kids and that stale piss stank from their bedroom could permeate all the way into mine. I always despised the smell.

[edit]

Just being clear, my mother was constantly washing their sheets. They'd peed SO MUCH that the actual mattresses smelled like urinals. My dad ended up burning those mattresses and getting new ones when he finally had the money. Mom left the plastic covers on them so they couldn't make them reek again. :p

Also they are older than I am. Pretty nasty stink when a toddler thinks you're icky. LOL

Last edited:
I dont like leaks, I'm more of push your diaper to its limit, but change before a leak occurs if that makes sense. I will tolerate a minor leak here and there when I'm just in a tee-shirt and diaper, usually this occurs if I sit on a hard surface like my back deck steps, what I don't like is the potential of wrecking expensive things like a mattress or furniture, so I don't test limits when I'm inside or while wearing regular clothes.

pampers4U said:
I dont like leaks, I'm more of push your diaper to its limit, but change before a leak occurs if that makes sense. I will tolerate a minor leak here and there when I'm just in a tee-shirt and diaper, usually this occurs if I sit on a hard surface like my back deck steps, what I don't like is the potential of wrecking expensive things like a mattress or furniture, so I don't test limits when I'm inside or while wearing regular clothes.
Fair enough.

It all depends for me. If I’m home and no one to bother me then I don’t mind a little leak but not a huge one.

Reactions: Midwest82
Nope, I don't like it, but I don't mind it' tells me when I need to change, very helpful on difficult nights when it's pitch black in the room and I don't want to blind myself guessing if I have to change, or checking a wetness indicator. Too bad Rearz couldn't design a nighttime rebel with the colors reversed, and have glow in the dark moons and stars that would fade when wet

Yes I like leaks sometimes, I'll put a towel or blanket down on the couch or bed if it may happen.

Back