Does any straight girls like having a sissy boy partner?

Do you like the fact your partner is a sissy?

• Yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I think the majority of straight females prefer a manly masculine man as opposed to sissys. My wife lets me be a sissy but doesn’t get involved. I am happy to be able to enjoy my kink freely. I think there will be some girls get a thrill out if a sissy partner/boyfriend/husband.

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, SecrertSissy, Lonerwithfeelings and 2 others
My partner loves my feminine side. I wish she were more dominant sometimes, but she's accepting and that matters more to me.

Reactions: satin, checkingoutall, GirlGirlBoy and 4 others
PinkDiaperSissy said:
My partner loves my feminine side. I wish she were more dominant sometimes, but she's accepting and that matters more to me.
Thats great that she loves it.

Reactions: Angelapinks, GirlGirlBoy and IsabelBradford
My wife loves it. She gets turned on when I’m a sub sissy. Loves pegging and loves seeing other men dominate me, and also love seeing me in a diaper looking so helpless.

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, rbm, Raylynn and 10 others
ild95370 said:
My wife loves it. She gets turned on when I’m a sub sissy. Loves pegging and loves seeing other men dominate me, and also love seeing me in a diaper looking so helpless.
U sir are lucky

• Haha
Reactions: SecrertSissy, GirlGirlBoy, Softypink and 1 other person
My wife has zero interest in any of my kinks. So all I can do is fantasize about trying new and exciting things!

Reactions: tempestcd, Sissylilly, MarieSue and 5 others
subhubby1968 said:
My wife has zero interest in any of my kinks. So all I can do is fantasize about trying new and exciting things!
I'm a member of that club, too. However, so long as it doesn't involve sex with anyone other than my wife, I have been trying to live many of my fantasies. As I type this I am adorned in a maid's dress, petticoat, stockings, garter belt, bra, and diaper.

• Love
Reactions: secretsquirrel, littleluvs, PNW509Little and 8 others
I’m such a submissive, I don’t think I could have a partner that was also totally submissive. Knowing that he was even open to switching kinda chisels away from viewing him in a purely dominant light.
Though part of me is super intrigued about the thought of ‘forcing’ a adult man to regress

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy, Softypink, GirlGirlBoy and 2 others
i think it has much less to do to with being straight and a lot more to do with finding a partner that is open with you

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, secretsquirrel, ThePaddedTurtle and 4 others
My wife has some kinks of her own, pegging started out with her using one of her toys on me and it unlocked a whole other sex world... She likes me to wear her lingerie and puts me in a Tykables unicorn when we're done....

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, rbm, Raylynn and 11 others
My SO likes to dress me in rumba pants over my diaper. She also has me wear her daughter's panties sometimes and then tell her about it.

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn, ScarletRoseRapier, littleluvs and 6 others
My girlfriend is who began to make me wearing some of her clothes like women's ripped jeans, leggings, panties and stiletto sandals.

• Love
Reactions: mcbridg22, rbm, Raylynn and 9 others
I’m bi and dominant with women but submissive with men. My gf knows this and we have an open relationship and often have MMF threesomes. She loves seeing me with another man, but not as a sissy because it messes up our dom/sub vibe. So I’m only a sissy when I’m with a man on my own.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285, rbm, cappydiaperlvr and 4 others
Nubis7 said:
I’m bi and dominant with women but submissive with men. My gf knows this and we have an open relationship and often have MMF threesomes. She loves seeing me with another man, but not as a sissy because it messes up our dom/sub vibe. So I’m only a sissy when I’m with a man on my own.
Yeah, i wonder why some girls like seeing there man with another man.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: SecrertSissy, SofiaInPampers, Curiositykilledthecat and 3 others
Honestly, I’d love to find a straight woman that would not only like but I actually enjoy having hey sissy boy partner. I’d love to play dress up and all those type of things. I’m also really into role-playing.

Reactions: Deleted member 60285, ScarletRoseRapier, cappydiaperlvr and 5 others
chiaochai said:
i think it has much less to do to with being straight and a lot more to do with finding a partner that is open with you
Yeah same thing I was thinking man I am on the same page

Reactions: chiaochai
Softypink said:
I think the majority of straight females prefer a manly masculine man as opposed to sissys. My wife lets me be a sissy but doesn’t get involved. I am happy to be able to enjoy my kink freely. I think there will be some girls get a thrill out if a sissy partner/boyfriend/husband.
As with most things it all depends on the person. Women are no more predictable on this question than males or any other gender are. Personally, most of my girlfriends LOVED my sissy and diaper needs and were quite turned on by them. But some others were not.

Reactions: PNW509Little and Softypink
Softypink said:
I am pleased that you can live out your sassy sissy mode. Flair, fashion and forever thigh high pink patent boots. Padded of course. I'm a female sissy in my way. I wear Rearz Pink Princess and I act like a brat.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW, 49beachdipe and Softypink
Softypink said:
The generic answer is .... because they do. Kind of like ABDL without needing the storage space.

They don't need a reason nor do they need to explain it to anyone. Who can explain "why?" I sense, but only from the way you worded your statement, that you expect every women sees the world as you do and that all men should be living their best life in a straight, sexually binary world (without ABDL?) or, they are not as manly. Just my perception. If that is your desire, that is your choice.

A favorite quote "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." from Anais Nin's “Seduction of the Minotaur” (not her quote).

And, other women would say they don't understand why all women DON'T love seeing their man with a man.... etc. It's also what you've experience and what/how you sensualize/eroticize anything outside of the standard binary/straight world (which is neither).

The polyamory word "compersion" is another take on it. https://www.whatiscompersion.com/

Reactions: IsabelBradford and Curiositykilledthecat
Softypink said:
Short because they do.

I get joy and excitement from seeing my partner happy and enjoying himself.

He is not a sissy, but I play with a sissy online because my husband knows I'm into that. (he has got other kinks I thoroughly enjoy)

As far I can explain it, I like men, I love seeing them getting arroused by being themselves in every aspect of their character and sexuality.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285, SecrertSissy, KittyninjaW and 6 others
Back