Does Age Regressing Cheer You up When You're Sad.

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Won't go into details but I'm very sad and upset. I'm home alone so, to cheer myself up I went into my room, grabbed my Winnie the Pooh Teddy put on a diaper laid in my bed and started sucking my Elsa pacifier. I don't know why but regressing back into diapers, pacifier sucking and cuddling stuffed animals like when I was a baby cheers me up for some reason. What about you guys does age regression (or even just putting on diapers) cheer you up when you're sad?
20190615_190159-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss
Oh, absolutely. When I'm in baby mode, the whole world go's away. Nothing else matters except my toys and my pacifier.

Reactions: Blekyss and ABDElsa
I like the comforting effects to, wearing a diaper that's snug is like a constant hug, a onesie or sleeper regresses me almost instantly and I feel like the world melts around me, it also helps me to disconnect from my issues and clear my head out.

Reactions: Blekyss and ABDElsa
Katie2fingers said:
Oh, absolutely. When I'm in baby mode, the whole world go's away. Nothing else matters except my toys and my pacifier.
Oh I know right
pampers4U said:
I like the comforting effects to, wearing a diaper that's snug is like a constant hug, a onesie or sleeper regresses me almost instantly and I feel like the world melts around me, it also helps me to disconnect from my issues and clear my head out.
Don't have a onesie unfortunately, but wearing a diaper just seems to make everything better. You're right the whole world melts around us, and it helps disconnect from our issues, and clear our heads out.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Don't have a onesie unfortunately, but wearing a diaper just seems to make everything better. You're right the whole world melts around us, and it helps disconnect from our issues, and clear our heads out.
And is safer / healthier then say going to the bar and drinking.

Reactions: Blekyss, Seasonedcitizen and ABDElsa
pampers4U said:
And is safer / healthier then say going to the bar and drinking.
Oh definitely! I hate the taste of alcohol! I tried a sip of my Uncle's beer for my 21st birthday (21 years old and still in diapers) and it was the worst thing I ever tasted!!! I'd rather stay a baby in diapers, with a pacifier, and teddys than grow up and drink nasty adult beer, I'll stick with my bottle of milk thanks. (At least I would if I had a bottle, but there's no way I could hide it from my parents, it would need to be washed). But I still do love to drink Milk!!! 🥛

Last edited:
I Haven't gotten into onesies or sleepers yet, I want too. I really want a onesie though. I keep telling myself, "ONE DAY," but that day never comes. I do wear diapers when I'm little, but there's something about a onesie..... ummmm......

Reactions: Andustar and ABDElsa
Katie2fingers said:
I Haven't gotten into onesies or sleepers yet, I want too. I really want a onesie though. I keep telling myself, "ONE DAY," but that day never comes. I do wear diapers when I'm little, but there's something about a onesie..... ummmm......
I want a onsie too but there's no way I could hide it from my parents because it needs to be washed.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
I want a onsie too but there's no way I could hide it from my parents because it needs to be washed.

EXACTLY! It's hard enough having aides wash my toys in front of my mom. She says she doesn't care, but I see it on her face. Having her wash my onesies or baby dresses might be hard for her, I don't want to put her through that.

Reactions: ABDElsa
Katie2fingers said:
EXACTLY! It's hard enough having aides wash my toys in front of my mom. She says she doesn't care, but I see it on her face. Having her wash my onesies or baby dresses might be hard for her, I don't want to put her through that.
I know right, I don't blame you. Does your Mom know you're ABDL? What are aides? And what kind of toys do you have them wash?

SecretlyABDL94 said:
I know right, I don't blame you. Does your Mom know you're ABDL? What are aides? And what kind of toys do you have them wash?

Yes, she knows and she's very supportive, but she's my mom, if you know what I mean. I have cerebral palsy, so I have home care aides to do my care, I have teething toys so they get wash along with my pacifiers

Katie2fingers said:
Yes, she knows and she's very supportive, but she's my mom, if you know what I mean. I have cerebral palsy, so I have home care aides to do my care, I have teething toys so they get wash along with my pacifiers
O OK. Part of me wants to tell my parents I'm ABDL so, I won't always have to do it in secrecy, but another part of me is worried as to what they might think. I have no real medical need for Diapers, they're just for fun so, they may think it's a bit strange. You at least have Cerebral Palsy and an actual medical need for Diapers, and so, the baby play just kind of sometimes comes with wearing Diapers. But I'm scared as to what my parents would say/think if I told them I like to wear Diapers, and act as/be treated like a baby (drink from a bottle, wear a onsie, suck a pacifier, and undergo Diaper changes). I may not be able to go into full on baby mode until I am living on my own, and can drink from/wash my own bottles, wear/wash my own onsie/Diapersuit, and stock my room with many Diapers, instead of hiding a few at a time under my mattress.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
O OK. Part of me wants to tell my parents I'm ABDL so, I won't always have to do it in secrecy, but another part of me is worried as to what they might think. I have no real medical need for Diapers, they're just for fun so, they may think it's a bit strange. You at least have Cerebral Palsy and an actual medical need for Diapers, and so, the baby play just kind of sometimes comes with wearing Diapers. But I'm scared as to what my parents would say/think if I told them I like to wear Diapers, and act as/be treated like a baby (drink from a bottle, wear a onsie, suck a pacifier, and undergo Diaper changes). I may not be able to go into full on baby mode until I am living on my own, and can drink from/wash my own bottles, wear/wash my own onsie/Diapersuit, and stock my room with many Diapers, instead of hiding a few at a time under my mattress.
Just to be aware, there is always a good chance that no matter how well you think you know your parents, they won't accept it and things could go really south/awkward. Just because your parents are aware of it as well won't mean that they'll accept you just having diapers around, etc. and there's a good chance you'd have to consider doing it in secret or when they're not around as they may not want to see it. I'd say wait it out until you've got your own place since that does sound like something you're thinking about, as imo it really just isn't worth it and you probably would get much less out of it than you seem to be expecting

Back on topic, yes, I'll use diapers and regression to escape the grief caused depression that now seems to be a permanent part of me. For the most part, I usually only wear one day a week because there are a lot of other things I need to do and/or accomplish.

Topex said:
Just to be aware, there is always a good chance that no matter how well you think you know your parents, they won't accept it and things could go really south/awkward. Just because your parents are aware of it as well won't mean that they'll accept you just having diapers around, etc. and there's a good chance you'd have to consider doing it in secret or when they're not around as they may not want to see it. I'd say wait it out until you've got your own place since that does sound like something you're thinking about, as imo it really just isn't worth it and you probably would get much less out of it than you seem to be expecting
Yeah you're probably right, thanks. I will just continue keeping it a secret then.
dogboy said:
Back on topic, yes, I'll use diapers and regression to escape the grief caused depression that now seems to be a permanent part of me. For the most part, I usually only wear one day a week because there are a lot of other things I need to do and/or accomplish.
Well that's good. I have depression too, not as bad as I used to, but even when I'm not sad/angry Diapers just seem to make everything better. Same here I don't wear as often as I'd like, maybe once a week.

I guess it all depends. I can tell you if I am angry about something, not even diapers and being babied will work. That is, I dont want to be mad and be in little space simultaneously, they are diametrically opposed. I think that being sad is different, diapered and cuddled or babied while I am sad is just about the right time to feel little.

littlemoosey said:
I guess it all depends. I can tell you if I am angry about something, not even diapers and being babied will work. That is, I dont want to be mad and be in little space simultaneously, they are diametrically opposed. I think that being sad is different, diapered and cuddled or babied while I am sad is just about the right time to feel little.
OK then I understand, thanks for your input.

SecretlyABDL94 said:

It's hard to tell who accepts it, and who won't. I have a very loving understanding family, I'm lucky. I was scared to tell them at first. Found an awesome counselor to helped me through it, and told them No, I don't need diapers, I just wear them when I go out of the house, or if my mom is gone for awhile, I'll ask an aide to put one on me. I don't wet it, I just wear it to run around and play in. Mom never sees me in just my diaper or with my pacifier, I choose not too because she's my mom, but she knows. I DREAM of the day, to have my own place, to go to the breakfast table wearing just a diaper, being fed a jar of baby food while I play with my toys every morning. I hope that happens soon, and for you too. Katie

Last edited:
Age regression cheers me up when I'm sad yes, though sometimes it has an adverse effect, if something upsets me or triggers my little mode (Something that I still don't know how to do on my own to get into little headspace, it just sort of happens for me) I can get really sad in little mode. My emotions are. . . easily manipulated in little mode. But generally, putting on a diaper and relaxing in as close to what I can get on my own in little mode without actually slipping into little mode is such a relief. Wearing diapers are a big part of it for me unfortunately, and being out of diapers aside from convertup-baby diapers and goodnites. . . I just can't get that level of relaxation and feeling better :/

I wouldn't say it cheers me up but I definitely feel at least a little bit comforted. I often take some time to do this when I'm feeling really stressed and overwhelmed and it helps me get back down to Earth a bit but I wouldn't say it reall makes me happy necessarily

Back