Does ABU finally have fixed printing for diapers?

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I just saw that ABU japan posted about these:

If so I am glad, because now we can start getting some modern day baby diaper designs that aren't just a repeating pattern. I want to see some pampers cruisers from like 2008 rip offs, if possible.

Now I just hope they still make smalls cause that size looks like it might be taking a back seat for a sec.

I hope these aren't limited to japan or at the least are showcasing what is to come world wide.

(we are getting so close, come on give me some elastic sides and single tapes per side in my size @.@)

Pics:
LKG_Product_Image_04-600x600.jpg
LKG_Product_Image_09-600x600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapertoddler, guest, TigerJams and 6 others
bruh i want these

Reactions: diaperpatrol
Is this real?!?

Edit: OMG it is!!! Now just make them cloth-backed and one tape and I'm in heaven.

Last edited:
I just checked and omg I want these in America so bad!

Costs about $42 USD + international shipping for a pack of 10 :(

Took a closer look at the pics on the website and thought it looked like it had a nonwoven backsheet. Translated it with google and got this-

The material is a soft non-woven fabric like a diaper for children, and it can be reattached as many times as you like with 4 Velcro tapes! With a high-performance absorption band and plenty of absorption of 6,250 ml, it is comfortable for both day and night!

They are cloth backed!

Any chance for a link? I cant find one

Top of this thread.

You know, there’s nothing else on the JP site that’s exclusive. Odds are we will see these in the states after their ocean trip aboard the SS Pampers Cruiser.

Reactions: TigerDL, XLolixLolitax and BabyLink9
I hope abu pushes them selves to keep this type of diaper going as two tape with stretchy sides. This is my dream diaper.

Reactions: TigerDL and XLolixLolitax
These prints are seriously, seriously cute. Best design I think I’ve seen to date.

Very interesting too that ABU are launching a product in Japan before the US market.

Omg this is what the market has been waiting for 😍😍😍😍

Like the basic idea - but like tape with adhesive, not Velcro.
Joediaper said:
They are cloth backed!
That I for sure do not like!

Glad to see y'alls excitement. It's been both a blessing and a curse having to keep quiet about this new product!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, XLolixLolitax, Dan09 and 11 others
This is indeed interesting. If it's possible to make one whole diaper design, why not more? It opens up many possibilities. But this design is already very nice. It really looks like a baby diaper.
I hope they will be made with plastic too.

Last edited:
Wow w/ 6,200 ml capacity!!! This is what we've all been waiting for, now a sdk single tape would make me want to go 24/7 for a full year!!

Reactions: Albertapampers
I guess shipping delays are making it hard to receive these products from the manufacturer in China, thus the release in Japan first given the country’s proximity.

The US probably isn’t seeing these diapers for a few weeks to months unfortunately, especially with the holidays and Chinese lunar new year.

Last edited:
Reactions: blaincorrous
Stupid question, but what is “fixed printing”?

PaddedInHaslet said:
Stupid question, but what is “fixed printing”?
Every diaper looks pretty much exactly the same. The fact that they can do that allows for prints designed for specifically the back and front, for example.

All other ABDL diapers don't have that. They have some kind of repeating pattern. The exact positions of elements of the print is different for each diaper, which must have something to do with how the machines work. I imagine they cut printed plastic from a huge roll of plastic. If you have a whole diaper design (as I called it) the machine needs to cut the plastic at the right location, otherwise the design appears shifted on the next diaper. That's difficult, apparently. The easy solution is to use a pattern where it doesn't really matter where it's cut.

Reactions: TigerDL, ClumsyBlu, WillFord384 and 1 other person
Back