Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi I love MyLittlePony and I want to be one. Like dress up like. but does it count as a furry.

A pony? Ponies have fur, no? They're an obvious "yes." Heck, even fish and reptiles count as furries, although "scalies" is more technically correct (and yes, that's a real term within the Fandom).

I wonder if there are plant furries? Leafies? *Runs off to Google*

Reactions: LilxFawn and Fireheat
Thanks for the reply but I need a bit more info on it. Before I call myself a furry.

Starlight12 said:
Thanks for the reply but I need a bit more info on it. Before I call myself a furry.

;)

Maybe somebody will link one of those quiz/poll thingies, but there's no real test. If you find it fun to role-play some sort of animal or think of yourself as one, whether it's a real species or some imagined thing, then you can call yourself a furry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fireheat
Thanks i just looked it up and yeah MyLittlePony counts as furryes. So that makes me a furry.

Last edited:
Starlight12 said:
Hi I love MyLittlePony and I want to be one. Like dress up like. but does it count as a furry.

Furries are pretty much anyone that's interested in anything anthropomorphic related. Art, cartoons, video games, etc.

Yes, Pony fans are a subset inside of the furry community. I have several friends that are Pony fans / Bronies. Some wear pony suits at furry conventions. I'm not sure where you live, but you can check out wikifur for a list of conventionshttps://en.wikifur.com/wiki/List_of_conventions_by_attendance

Or you can check out the calendar to see what conventions are happening what time during the year.

I would highly encourage you to try out a furry convention. They're a ton of fun.

Last edited:
Mattew said:
Furries are pretty much anyone that's interested in anything anthropomorphic related. Art, cartoons, video games, etc.

Yes, Pony fans are a subset inside of the furry community. I have several friends that are Pony fans / Bronies. Some wear pony suits at furry conventions. I'm not sure where you live, but you can check out wikifur for a list of conventionshttps://en.wikifur.com/wiki/List_of_conventions_by_attendance

Or you can check out the calendar to see what conventions are happening what time during the year.

I would highly encourage you to try out a furry convention. They're a ton of fun.
Thanks for the info and yeah one day I will go to one. But first I need to get a MyLittlePony suit a Twilight one. That is and of course with a diaper on underneath.

Well dang. It screwed up my links when I posted them. I was having internet issues earlier. Here's the link to the convention calendar

Cottontail said:
A pony? Ponies have fur, no? They're an obvious "yes." Heck, even fish and reptiles count as furries, although "scalies" is more technically correct (and yes, that's a real term within the Fandom).

I wonder if there are plant furries? Leafies? *Runs off to Google*
Oh they so totally have to exist

Attachments

• i87l5tdwp9531.jpg
    i87l5tdwp9531.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: OmiOMy and Cottontail
Sheepies said:
Oh they so totally have to exist
(Picture)
Perfect! So the OP could be a plant-pony hybrid if he wished.

I guess you'd call that a chlorofilly.

• Haha
Reactions: CutePrincess, OmiOMy, Fireheat and 2 others
Yes you can be a furry!

Starlight12 said:
Thanks for the info and yeah one day I will go to one. But first I need to get a MyLittlePony suit a Twilight one. That is and of course with a diaper on underneath.
U dont need a suit to go to a fur con and 98% of makers will not make a copyrighted character just an FYI

I have no idea where people get the idea that you MUST have a fursuit to attend a con. O_O

You don't need one.

And like derpywhooves said, a lot of fursuit makers won't deal with a copyrighted character. You might find it easier to get a suit made if you come up with your own 'ponysona', a special pony that is meant just for you with their own special cutie mark and everything.

Also be prepared to spend a lot of money. Good fursuits aren't cheap. Some of them can even cost as much as $4000. And they do require proper care to keep them in good shape.

I didnt say i NEEDED one. I said that cause i have social anxiety being around random people i dont know being able to hide like that would make it easier :)

I didn't mean you specifically. XD

If it makes things easier for someone to go out at the con, then it's fine.

I've just seen a lot of people who seemed to think that a fursuit was a strict requirement. IE: saying things like "Oh, I wish I could go to a furcon but I don't have a fursuit..."

I've been to multiple conventions Pony and furry. On top of that fursuiters are only a small minority of the attendees at furry conventions the next convention I will be going to this year and will be suiting will be acfi over in San Antonio, Texas

Starlight12 said:
It's good to see other MLP fans around here! :3

Reactions: Fireheat, RetroGamerGuy and Jonnythepony
There is an eternal discussion of what counts as furry and what does't. You will find people that will tell you "You are not a furry because your sona is X" or stuff like that. My advice is: Ignore them. Most furries don't really mind what your sona is or even if you have one at all, they just have a shared interest and want to meet people and make friends. I have some furry friends who don't have a fursona or that their sona is a human, and I don't consider them less furry than anyone else because they are nice and interested in the community.

Let me put a closer example here: I have interest in ABDL stuff, but I have never acted as an adult baby and have never worn diapers. Would you consider me as part of this community or would you exclude me?

JustAFloof said:
[Snipped]Let me put a closer example here: I have interest in ABDL stuff, but I have never acted as an adult baby and have never worn diapers. Would you consider me as part of this community or would you exclude me?

The urge typically precedes the action. I say in the ABDL case (and with furries for that matter), the desire or interest is the trigger point. You really ought to give it a try sometime ;)

Back