Does a pony count as a furry

JustAFloof

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
The urge typically precedes the action. I say in the ABDL case (and with furries for that matter), the desire or interest is the trigger point. You really ought to give it a try sometime ;)
Oh, I'm definitely going to try it someday, and I would have already tried by now... if I had more privacy in my life. Right now I live in a house where I have close to no privacy and no place to hide stuff, so if I tried to get diapers, everyone would know... That's why I wish I had a close ABDL friend who could offer me a safe place to try it. But that's super unlikely to happen, so I will have to wait until I move somewhere else and live alone.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Oh, I'm definitely going to try it someday, and I would have already tried by now... if I had more privacy in my life. Right now I live in a house where I have close to no privacy and no place to hide stuff, so if I tried to get diapers, everyone would know... That's why I wish I had a close ABDL friend who could offer me a safe place to try it. But that's super unlikely to happen, so I will have to wait until I move somewhere else and live alone.
Sorry you have to wait. I hope it won't be too long.

Starlight12

Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
I didn't mean you specifically. XD

If it makes things easier for someone to go out at the con, then it's fine.

I've just seen a lot of people who seemed to think that a fursuit was a strict requirement. IE: saying things like "Oh, I wish I could go to a furcon but I don't have a fursuit..."
I know you don’t need a suit to a conversation I just really want one and yeah I’ll look into my own unique one.

PrincessBrattyButt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Other
Hi I love MyLittlePony and I want to be one. Like dress up like. but does it count as a furry.
Any animal that has human features can be described as a furry. The features can be anything from human-esque eyes to standing on two feet (anthropomorphic is the term for that)

AmTheBaby

Baby Kae says: HOI!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
You can also make your own pony suit! It’s not super hard. I’ve made fursuits in the past using plastic mesh and foam. :)

jspoter

playfull as a kit
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
i understand that mlp is a sub catagory of furries, but yes is considered furrys, althou i dont consider myself one, i have looked into what animal id best consider myself as, wishing i could be a crinklefur, maybe a baby fur?