Does a pony count as a furry

Trevor said:
The urge typically precedes the action. I say in the ABDL case (and with furries for that matter), the desire or interest is the trigger point. You really ought to give it a try sometime ;)
Oh, I'm definitely going to try it someday, and I would have already tried by now... if I had more privacy in my life. Right now I live in a house where I have close to no privacy and no place to hide stuff, so if I tried to get diapers, everyone would know... That's why I wish I had a close ABDL friend who could offer me a safe place to try it. But that's super unlikely to happen, so I will have to wait until I move somewhere else and live alone.

JustAFloof said:
Oh, I'm definitely going to try it someday, and I would have already tried by now... if I had more privacy in my life. Right now I live in a house where I have close to no privacy and no place to hide stuff, so if I tried to get diapers, everyone would know... That's why I wish I had a close ABDL friend who could offer me a safe place to try it. But that's super unlikely to happen, so I will have to wait until I move somewhere else and live alone.
Sorry you have to wait. I hope it won't be too long.

CuddleWoozle said:
I didn't mean you specifically. XD

If it makes things easier for someone to go out at the con, then it's fine.

I've just seen a lot of people who seemed to think that a fursuit was a strict requirement. IE: saying things like "Oh, I wish I could go to a furcon but I don't have a fursuit..."
I know you don’t need a suit to a conversation I just really want one and yeah I’ll look into my own unique one.

Reactions: CuddleWoozle
Anthro animals? Furry.

Starlight12 said:
Hi I love MyLittlePony and I want to be one. Like dress up like. but does it count as a furry.
Any animal that has human features can be described as a furry. The features can be anything from human-esque eyes to standing on two feet (anthropomorphic is the term for that)

Reactions: Fireheat
You can also make your own pony suit! It’s not super hard. I’ve made fursuits in the past using plastic mesh and foam. :)

i understand that mlp is a sub catagory of furries, but yes is considered furrys, althou i dont consider myself one, i have looked into what animal id best consider myself as, wishing i could be a crinklefur, maybe a baby fur?

Back