Documentaries

Kirisin

To Be Forgiven First You Must Forgive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I may be a little boy but I have a big boy appetite for kool documentary's. They have documentaries on anything and everything you can imagine. There so popular that they have different streaming documentary channels everywhere with just documentaries. Plus channels like Netflix and Amazon with really amazing documentaries. Recently I've been watching documentaries on the Smithsonian channel. I ran into one that I have really enjoyed. How Did They Build That? Some of the most amazing structures and architecture genius I've ever seen. Thought maybe I'd share one of my favorite past times. Sitting in my diapers watching big people with really big erector sets build really kool stuff.

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
For sure! I super love documenataries. I think I have seen every documentary about WWII and Hitler that they have on Netflix. There are times that I can't get enough of it.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Kirisin

Kirisin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've seen those also I also like the disaster documentaries plane crashe boat disasters. I've learned more about airplanes seeing how the figure out what brought that plane down. How to fix it so it never happens again. Engineering disasters why things broke and what caused it how to fix it. Modern Marvel's and Big Moves. Last week i watched Roaller Coasters being built. Then National Parks and wild animals plants. I don't think I watch anything else lol.

Reactions: fleckothefennec

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Some of the best documentaries I’ve seen are presented by Louis Theroux another presenter that surprised me was Reggie Yates I mean I remember him doing Sunday morning children’s TV shows and now he’s going undercover as a guard in US high security prisons!

Reactions: Kirisin

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love documentaries!! They fit so well for big or little time, too. I remember loving science documentaries when I was a kid. The more grown up topics are for big time but I still like to watch science ones when in little space for the fun of it.

Reactions: fleckothefennec, Babybuzz and Kirisin

Kirisin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love the science documentaries also. Especially space the universe and most importantly Hubble. I can't wait till they have documentaries on James Webb.

Reactions: Babybuzz

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Got loads, either recorded or bought. I either fall asleep to them or watch them intently.
Currently in my bedroom TV is disc 2 of Earth Story (Aubrey Manning), with Bettany Hughes' Atlantis: The Evidence on the USB (along with other stuff). I've gone off Bettany, though, as her latest films have her speaking with that horrid 'upward inflection' (she didn't used to), as though she's unsure of her own mind.
I've got the original BBC The Planets, cobbled together from various sources (don't like the later, updated versions because of the narrators, who were chosen to fill quotas, rather than on the quality of their voices and speech).

Francesco Da Mosto is another fave of mine, as is Waldemar Januszczak.

Maps: Power, Plunder and Possession, by Jerry Brotton, is another good one. He's done a few documentaries, but I'm mostly limited to only what's broadcast.

The Secret History of Writing.

Richard Miles' Ancient Worlds.

Precision: The Measure of all Things.

Most are recorded and there's too many to list (are we to include Top Gear, too? 🤪)

I bought a number of Mark Evans' Is Born DVDs a little while ago. They're trimmed down versions of the original broadcasts, though.

On the telly, at the moment, I'm enjoying Bangers And Cash (and it's recent spinoff). And Wheeler Dealers, if I can be bothered with Mike. I try to catch that one with Richard Hammond in which he starts a car restoration business.
On Amazon, Clarkson's Farm is good. Amazon also has some Jim Al-Khalili stuff (physics), but the soundtracks are seriously fucked up and not worth bothering with for it (seems to be a lot that with the documentaries on Amazon).

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I try to watch as many documentaries I can !

Reactions: Kirisin and Babybuzz

Kirisin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Some of My favorite documentaries are space and the universe. Michio Kaku the scientists they use most often is brilliant. Some times i see Steven Hawkins with these documentary series there are a few others I like. Ancient Aliens is another favorite of mine. Michio Kaku often appears on that one also. Not long ago I watched one on the Cival War The Story of Us. The Bad Lands was a good one. Just endless enjoyment.

Last edited:

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I love documentaries as well, I'm a member of Gaia and watch lots of great ones on there, I highly recommend it😌