Doctor Who fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

Please tell me there are some Doctor Who fans out there. I'm literally obsessed with this show right now. <3 My favorite is the tenth doctor because he's really hot. *giggles* Anyway, I started getting into it, and now I can't stop watching it either. So, I need someone who can discuss it with right now. ;w;

Any doctor who fans out there? :O

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's bigger on the inside! But yeah I like doctor who but I am at work. :-(

R

RainbowShy

Uhhhh. I'm not sure. Probably eight or nine of the second season? It's the one where they got caught up with a black hole or something like that. o_O He loses the tardis. I love this show because it gets so intense at times, yet it's funny at the same time.

R

RainbowShy

ahahaha. Nuuuuu. Still, I love the faces the tenth doctor makes. They are so cute sometimes. XD

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tennent was good, but Eccleston was the best Doctor (although the bit I've seen of Troughton/2nd Doctor was quite entertaining, as well). Actually, some of the old stuff is more entertaining if for no other reason than the effects and the convolutions they went through to tell the stories with the technical limitations of the time. Downside was that during the Baker run, the stories started to get a bit formulaic (they show up in a place, shenanigans happen nearby, they get blamed, have to figure it out so they can leave).

Also, I enjoy Doctor Who.

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I love Doctor Who! =D I heard about it few years ago but I didn't really watch it until January of this year (when I joined Netflix) and of course I became big fan of the show. Same here, I love David Tennant too. I also like Ecceleston and Smith as well.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been enjoying this show immensely. Very creative concepts visualized impressively. And humor.

IamGod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Doctor Who is such a fantastic (get it?) tv show, I can't praise it enough. I think most of the classics suck excluding a few of 2 and 7 (favorite Doctor) and Ace were just amazing. Out of the new series, 9 is certainly my favorite followed by 10, War, and 11. My favorite companions have been Ace, Rose, Jack, Amy, Rory, and Wilfred. For such an awesome show, it is horribly sad (especially 10). I guess though that is one of the good things about it, it makes you feel a wide range of emotions (Sadness, bit of fear, awe, happiness, joy, yada yada).

R

RainbowShy

My favorite is David. >w< I did love the ninth doctor. he had such a goofy grin, but when I saw the tenth doctor, I instantly fell in love. *w* I also love Rose so far as well. I haven't seen the others yet because I'm only on season two right now. D:

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have the best Dr. Who story; I started watching it because one of my clients, a very at-risk young man, was a fan of it and it gave us something to talk about so that I could build trust between us. I ended up preventing that kid from being placed in a foster home or in juvie by the courts. So when I think of Dr. Who I think of him.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My wife and I are big Dr. Who fans as well, though we've fallen somewhat behind. We need to get back watching.

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun. dun dun, dun dun, dun dun -- OOOO EEEE OOOO
big time who fan, although I haven't gotten to watch all the classic who episodes, I want to but work hasn't let me much free time XP

I even had the fortune of watching the day of the doctor in a movie theater, which I still regard as one of the best days of my entire life <3

TARDISchaser

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun dun. dun dun, dun dun, dun dun -- OOOO EEEE OOOO
big time who fan, although I haven't gotten to watch all the classic who episodes, I want to but work hasn't let me much free time XP

I even had the fortune of watching the day of the doctor in a movie theater, which I still regard as one of the best days of my entire life <3

Ummm I havent watched the classics either.....hmmm. Note to self, investigate potential of ADISC-wide DW watching parties....hmm.....

Haha... on the side note, I love your username!

Oh tanks :)

elaboration

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I started watching two years ago. Up till now I've seen whole revived series and I'm getting through the classics.

clister

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Both my wife and I love Dr Who. Not the old ones, but the new ones when he came back on the BBC. Matt Smith was my wife's favorite Doctor. Would nearly kill for a poster of all the Doctors from the end of the last season.

Still trying to figure out to get a weeping Angel for my yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.