Do your relatives, friends know your AB/DL

I came out 6 years ago. I couldn't hide it because I need full time care. I had nothing but love, understanding and encouragement. My mom did ask that she didn't want to see me with my pacifier, and that's ok, I can respect that, but I can have my toys around her.

Theres only a few people that know about my diaper wearing needs, 1 is a close female friend that is just cool with everything, 1 is a ex girlfriend that still remains in contact here and there and the other is my current fiancee who is just an amazing / awesome woman.
I didnt tell my ex girlfriend about my DL desires until we were a year into our relationship and were thinking about living with each other, I more or less told her this is what I do sometimes, she was cool with it but never really got involved with it either.
My fiancee on the other hand, I told her pretty fast into our relationship, we fell pretty hard for each other right from the beginning and after a month or two of serious dating I had to open up to her because I didnt want her heart or my heart to break if this was going to be a deal breaker. Luckily for me she was delicate and kind of tip toed around the who subject at first, then she finally came around one day and rather point blankly asked about it, I was open and honest, didn't feel hostile or anything and we went from there, we're now a couple years into living together, getting married this year and she has done a 180deg turn, more or less becoming a caregiver and is passionate about me and little me.

Reactions: Lyric and Subtlerustle
Just my wife knows but I think I will tell my brother soon. Circumstances have brought us closer and I think he will be very supportive.
The great litmus test is the question “will telling this person make our relationship stronger”? I think in most cases the answer is neutral to no therefore why bother...

Reactions: mark58
banannaman123 said:
My dad found out by accident, he came into my room and opened my dresser and pulled out a diaper and asked what it was.. Me being young and scared I simply said "I don't know.." and so he put it back and walked out of my room and nothing was said about it again..
If you were older and more experienced you could have said: "It's a diaper, dad. They have changed a lot since your were a kid and wearing them for enuresis is great security. I'm sure in about 30 years I will be buying packages of them for you and your IC as you get older." ;)

Reactions: mark58, banannaman123 and GrumpyMonk
When I was younger only five of my most trusted friends knew about my baby lifestyle. Their reaction didn't bother them at all. One of the five, actually did baby me several times. But after Scott was born, I knew I had to grow up and be a Dad.

onecho said:
My closest friends and my immediate family do. It sort of had to come up in talking about why my first marriage failed. The topic is again reading its head now that my second one is also ending.
Offers Teddy Bear hugs. 🧸

Onecho, I am sorry to hear about the struggles you are going through. I hope you know that there are others here that can relate and I can only wish you the very best. May you know that I truly am sorry that you are having to go through these things.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Reward
I live in a small house with only two other apartments and we have one machine and a dryer in the cellar. So one day I forgot that I have my cloth diapers and plastic pants in the dryer. When I came back in the evening I met one couple who lives above me. We said hello and she said to me, that she had to empty the dryer because she needed it. I got red faced and they both smiled a little bit. That was all, but from them I knew that they found out.

• Wow
Reactions: mark58 and RedPandaDL
My closest friends know, and they're surprisingly okay with it (though I don't divulge any particularly graphic details). It took about a decade after I discovered AB/DL before I finally felt comfortable enough to tell one close and sexually open friend about it, but it's really snowballed in the last couple of years because such things as age regression and littlespace are a lot more commonly known and somewhat "accepted" than they were in the 2000s. I'm naturally careful about who I tell and how I approach it, but I haven't experienced any negative reactions whatsoever.

As far as family...nah. I honestly can't ever imagine a situation where they would need to know that.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I live alone and thanks to lockdown I don't get any visitors. So I decided to turn my spare room into an ABDL room, with a stash of several packs (mostly Tykables) in my cupboard.

I know this will probably sound a bit crazy, but I am worried that if something happens to me and I end up in hospital or needing help, that my ABDL side will be revealed to my family, which I really don't want to happen.

I would like to think my family and friends would be supportive. I'm pretty sure my family would be very understanding and sympathetic, but my friends probably less so.

I'm kind of torn between 'coming out' and scaling things back, but for the moment I'm staying in secretive mode.

That said, the other day I'm pretty sure a neighbour saw me. I stupidly went to the window dressed in my onesie and with the pacifier in (complete with pacifier clip and collar) and they were getting out of their car right at that moment. I don't so much mind about neighbours knowing (since I don't know who they are anyway), but it did make me wonder about how to approach the subject with friends and family.

My Best Friend, my Aunt, and recently now my Dad. None of them mind and are all okay with it. 😊

Reactions: Diaperlover40, Lyric and nwm
My wife has no idea I enjoy wetting and pooping in my diapers or underpants. Any chance i get when nobody is home, I'll wet and poop in them and enjoy myself for as long as I can.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Lyric
No one tells me about their handcuffs & floggers, why would I tell them about my diapers?

Reactions: JOCKMAN and Subtlerustle
My mother found one of my pull ups in the closet when she had to clean around my room while I wasn't home. Thankfully she wasn't mad at me. I don't really go into detail about it with her, and I'm glad she doesn't ask too many questions.

I actually told my older sister last night everything about my diapers. She was incredible, and we both feel closer now. We talked about how I started, and how it progressed from there. It was amazing. She told me that she expects to hear a crinkly butt next time I visit

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, nwm and ABDElsa
Fleetwoodmac32192 said:
My mother found one of my pull ups in the closet when she had to clean around my room while I wasn't home. Thankfully she wasn't mad at me. I don't really go into detail about it with her, and I'm glad she doesn't ask too many questions.
Yeah my Dad came home from work when I wasn't expecting it because usually he texts me when he's coming home. He walked in on me on the couch watching TV in my Diaper, onesie, and sucking my pacifier. I was so embarrassed I ran to my room shut the door with my heart beating a mile a minute. I didn't come out all night as I just couldn't face my Dad. But I had no choice the next morning to face him but he just said good morning and talked to me normally like nothing happened. We went about the day normally and when I had the chance I asked if he wanted to talk he said not to worry about it. So he hasn't asked me and I haven't told him. I'll only tell him if he asks me and wants to know. Last night a similar situation occurred where he didn't text me and I was in my room with the door shut, I opened it to go into the kitchen and he was coming out of his bedroom across from mine and saw me. I jumped and said "hey Dad I didn't know you were home didn't hear you". He said "sorry bud it's okay". So, I closed the door changed back into my pajamas to go talk to him about his day and stuff but again he said nothing about it and neither did I. So, he's caught me twice but I haven't had to go into detail since he hasn't asked me. So, I guess he's okay with it. Which is good to know because I was terrified about being caught by my parents most of all. But so far with my Dad it hasn't been so bad.

Reactions: tempestcd and Fleetwoodmac32192
I have told one of my friends, and while he’s a bit confused about it, he doesn’t really complain about it. Also, my mom kinda knows because she found my stash, but she doesn’t accept it at all sadly and it’s all about hiding from her. I haven’t really come out to anyone else. I plan to be open with anybody I have a full relationship with though.

I have been using diapers for years as a protection for ibs issues. Never wear around the friends or family because I know they wouldn't approve of it. Wife just found out about it a couple weeks ago. Was in a hurry to leave and took off a dry one and forgot it on bedroom floor. That was a fun conversation when I got home. She says she fine with it as long as I'm not wear them all the time. Makes things hard when I don't just like them for protection anymore.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
My sister recently found out she's a do like me my best friend emma my girl friend Alice and couple other friends

Back