Do your plushies play with your toys when you not looking?

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone

I'm spending the day regressed in too little space.

I have been playing with my trainset and watching how to train your dragon with my plushies.

Then I need to get changed, and when I come back in, I think my Plushies have moved and have been playing with the train set.

And the other day, Danny the lion was giving Billy and Bary Pigie back rides.

So I wondered what your Plushies get up to when you are not looking.

Hugs

1680520178994.png

1680520196463.png

1680520215210.png

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, IamtheLorax, chrischrischris and 4 others
For myself I just snuggle and hug my kitty Plushie ! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, siysiy and 1 other person
I wrote a story along those lines, with Sue Ellen from Arthur wondering how her teddy bear Chester occupies himself while she's away from him...titled...

2Cover.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, Cashew and 4 others
I’m thinking Gumby! Yes, they play.
4E27060F-2965-4471-A353-BFBE5C097C29.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, Freddie07601 and 2 others
I think they watch TV or cuddle if I'm not with them. Or possibly eat food or drink.

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, Freddie07601 and 3 others
Mine probably just battle. Poor Mickey.

20230202_121753.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, siysiy and 3 others
When your sleeping they always get up and play and they seem to know when you are ready to wake up they jump back in to bed with you or toy box

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
My toys sometimes imitate my own little tendencies, which is why they end up clad in Luvs or cloth diapers by the time I find them. 😉

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
MetalDan86 said:
My toys sometimes imitate my own little tendencies, which is why they end up clad in Luvs or cloth diapers by the time I find them. 😉
Aww they don't want want you to feel like you're the only one in diapers. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Aww they don't want want you to feel like you're the only one in diapers. 🥰
Pretty much! They all have tiny hearts of gold. On a side note: That is an awesome dragonite plushie you have btw!

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
MetalDan86 said:
Pretty much! They all have tiny hearts of gold. On a side note: That is an awesome dragonite plushie you have btw!
20230403_182721.jpg
🥰

• Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, MetalDan86, chrischrischris and 3 others
I guess their antennae don't stay up when in captivity. Must be cramped living inside a tiny ball. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, MetalDan86, chrischrischris and 1 other person
My bat stays on my bed all the time, so I think he spends most of his time sleeping, or just otherwise lounging around in the bed, and maybe playing on my Switch or iPad until I come back. My slugma and possum have a bunch of trinkets around them they could play with.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I wanna get me a blue grumpy bear if I can find a big one. 24"+

• Love
All my stuffies are of varying species/characters and they're all best little friends who hang out, sleep in a snuggly pile, and play together! And when I wake up and find one or more has fallen off the bed, I just assume that they were checking under the bed for scary monsters to protect me from!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and siysiy
happilyderanged said:
All my stuffies are of varying species/characters and they're all best little friends who hang out, sleep in a snuggly pile, and play together! And when I wake up and find one or more has fallen off the bed, I just assume that they were checking under the bed for scary monsters to protect me from!
Thanks for reminding me I need Sonic and Tails stuffies too. Little me gonna put big me in the poor house before long. 😂

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and happilyderanged
LittleAndAlone said:
Thanks for reminding me I need Sonic and Tails stuffies too. Little me gonna put big me in the poor house before long. 😂
I have two Sonic plushies, one that's cuddle-size and one that's tiny :3 I really really want a Tails plush that's similar size to my bigger Sonic, but all the ones I see for sale online are small ones.

• Love
happilyderanged said:
I have two Sonic plushies, one that's cuddle-size and one that's tiny :3 I really really want a Tails plush that's similar size to my bigger Sonic, but all the ones I see for sale online are small ones.
Yeah I generally prefer 24"+ plushies. Gotta be same proportion to my adult body as a smaller one is to a child for maximum smol feels. And official licensed 24"+ plushies are like $40-60 to start. 😅

They have a practical use as well, being good body pillows and side sleeping support struts and upper arm rests while you cuddle them. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and happilyderanged
happilyderanged said:
That's one of the responsibilities of the plushies is monster hunting. My chief plushie Peter Bunny organise them and sends the best on of the fight the monster while he stays close to me.

The only thing about having a Rabit as top plushie is he likes to borrow under the bed sheet when i'm not looking.

• Love
siysiy said:
That's one of the responsibilities of the plushies is monster hunting. My chief plushie Peter Bunny organise them and sends the best on of the fight the monster while he stays close to me.

The only thing about having a Rabit as top plushie is he likes to borrow under the bed sheet when i'm not looking.
Reminded me of My Life As King where you send people to fight monsters. 😍maxresdefault.jpg

I miss that game. It's a crime that it's forever locked away as a now closed digital only game on the terrible Wii. Switch or PS physical when?

Might just have to play this in emulator if they don't re release it. Can't stand Wii's blurry stretched NTSC SD output.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Back