Do your partners change your diapers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

Do your partners change your diapers? How is it?

Reactions: Jr2012 and 49beachdipe

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My wife has changed when I am unable to care for myself and from time to time getting ready for bed and such it's nice when she does as being incon it gets annoying sometimes so it's nice to just lay back and be taken care of.

Reactions: Jrodabdl and Jr2012

SmolGremlin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
My daddy does whenever I feel the smallest 🥰 buh sometimes I can be a big girl an change myself ✨💕

Reactions: Jrodabdl, Jr2012 and RetroGirl15

UrgentWees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
My girlfriend has helped me out when I’ve been really sick in bed at home and with changes in physically awkward locations like in the back seat of a car in a less than private location where things need to happen quickly to avoid exposure. She’s helped me out when I’ve had a broken arm as well and was struggling with positioning and tapes. Generally though I look after myself.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
my wife changes wet ones but not soiled ones…

Reactions: Jrodabdl

DavyJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My wife changes me when I’m wet and/or messy but only for a short period of every month

Reactions: Chrissie

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I change myself and wear discreetly, by choice.

I always thought and dreamed I would eventually be in a relationship with a caregiver that enjoyed diaper changes and such, but I've never had that experience

Reactions: MetalDan86, dipaerlisa, diaperdude and 3 others

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being changed by a partner is as intimate an experience as is sexual intercourse: trusting, loving, sensual, pleasurable, acceptance.

Reactions: LinkDL, VisaT, Chrissie and 7 others

Dldlns2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife will help. She wont take a wet one off but she'll put cream or power on me and tape a fresh one on me.

Reactions: Jrodabdl and NaranjaColor

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife has changed my wet diapers many of times and as a DL there is nothing more intimate and exciting than having my diaper changed. From the gathering of the supplies to the snapping of the final onsie snap it's an experience in of itself. It's and even greater experience if the diaper has a cute printed design. It can be a euphoric experience if done gently.

Last edited:
Reactions: NappyNicky, Pullupking66, Lyric and 6 others

SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
*nod nods* my partner changes dry nappies only, if wet then i have to change, so if changing from undies or after a shower my partner puts a clean nappy on me, but if i've ben soggy then i change myself

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Diaper change is such a great experience…

My spouse of 30 more years now « accepts » my ABDL side but will never participate. I change myself. I’m not 24/7, I will wear mostly by myself, but once in a while I will wear to bed, and that’s « ok » with her. I love her, she loves me, and we both respect each other’s limits, choice or perhaps particularities😃

All that said, I see a nanny once in a while, and that’s my little secret. I’m mostly DL, but with an AB side I just have to experience once in a while, and I will never pressure my wife for that. The « diaper » by itself is one thing, but the AB experience and things, that is something else and my wife would never EVER go there😵‍💫

So my answer is, no, my wife doesn’t diaper me or pin me up!

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yes, my wife changes me occasionally but most of the time I do it myself. She always asks though and doesn't hesitate when I say yes.
She supports my diapered life in other ways too.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, NappyNicky, Subtlerustle and 2 others

crinklechef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
We change each other every morning and every night. It's such an intimate experience

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, NappyNicky, NaranjaColor and 2 others

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
My wife changes me any time we are together if she is at work or I am at work, the changing is up to me.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes She has a quite a few times !!!

Blue2006

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, we change each other. We take turns being littles. It can get out of hand if we are both little at the same time! 😂😂😂 I feel truly blessed we met.

• Love
Reactions: NaranjaColor and Littlefantasy

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine does, yes ... usually when I'm regressing. If I'm just wearing a diaper around the house or while I'm working, I typically change myself.

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nope. She wants nothing to do with my diapers and never wants to see me wearing one.

• Sad
Reactions: Littlefantasy

555Mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have had a partner who did change me, but I could tell that he had no interest in it.
I have also had diaper changes from a DL friend of mine. It feels better when you both have a vested interest in it.
I can understand how a real mommy or daddy approach would be exciting and relaxing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.