Do you Wear Your Diapers in Public?

I am incontinent, so I do not have a choice, but to wear diapers everywhere I go. I honestly enjoy wearing diapers 24/7

Reactions: wiliawi
Almost never a don’t even like to take out the trash or get the mail while wearing but those things are the closest I get to being in public padded

chrischrischris said:
Yeah 24/7 don't own any underwear lol

Sounds like me.

Reactions: chuck and chrischrischris
I wear diapers for both convenience and pleasure; I am DL, not AB and like to go about normal activities while diapered and wet throughout the course of my daily activities. I wear and wet my diaper daily at work. If I am too wet and fear the tell-tale crescent press out leak in the back just under my butt I have the luxury of being able to change in the privacy of my office. Wetting my diaper at work is both very convenient when concentrating on something or in a meeting, and great pleasure and stress relief. I kind of like the psychological naughtiness of wetting my diaper while talking to female coworkers. No one is the wiser. I use a couple drops of scented oil in my my diaper just to make sure I remain socially acceptable. Some coworkers have even commented on how nice I smell. Dress at work is business casual so I wear a shirt untucked and sport coat that hides any bulkiness of my diaper, particularly when the wet diaper expands.

I wear often in public, not everyday but enough that I’m comfortable with it. I don’t wear really obvious ones and I try and be subtle with it under my clothes. I find it helps with my anxiety of worrying that I will wet myself. I’ve had this my whole life and diapers or disposable underwear help me cope a lot.

Reactions: BigBlueBear
I've been wearing at night for the past three years. When the weather cools next month I will go 24/7 with plastic pants and onesies. I have some NS MegaMax samples that I want to try before a order a case or two. I plan to wear the diaper, plastic pants, a jumper (so I can't change without undressing) and my regular clothes all day on errands.

I occasionally wear out. Grocery shopping, running errands, etc. No big deal to me. Nobody knows.

Like Rhoda Lipscomb said in some podcasts: "Nobody is listening to the sound of your pants"

My little man wears in public a lot, this gives mommy the ability to go on longer shopping trips. Win win actually he gets to wear and I don’t have a husband running to the potty or asking to go home lol. Sometimes I wonder why I had such a hard time when he told me we liked wearing. Many times I have smiled knowing that one I am able to support him and that I get more time with him as he used to disappear to the bathroom for long periods of time.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion
I wear all the time now, Nobody notices, nobody really cares and if they do, it is their wasted energy confronting you over it. Several years ago I actually had the choice of changing out of overnight diapers as soon as I got up.. And I did out of fear, shame whatever you want to label it. Now thanks to ageing, our ever changing world and the wonderful invention of diuretics, I'm in a diaper 98% of the time. Once you go home and shut the door, does it matter anymore?

First time I ever wore outside of the house was last week. It was a longe drive 4:30 hours so I figured why not. But when I went into the gas station. I had a leak while shopping so nerve racking. But no one new who I was and I was wearing a mask so good for me. I am going to wear in public again but with better diapers.

Diaper101 said:
First time I ever wore outside of the house was last week. It was a longe drive 4:30 hours so I figured why not. But when I went into the gas station. I had a leak while shopping so nerve racking. But no one new who I was and I was wearing a mask so good for me. I am going to wear in public again but with better diapers.
Plastic pants are a life saver, diaper then pp, then a onesie if you have one or wear one. throw on some big underwear if you are so inclined, (and to cut down noise) Dark clothing helps too! I usually will throw on black sweats to go out, any leaks are barely noticeable!! Well to anyone but you... ;)

Last edited:
I'll wear on short outings around town or to something like a movie where it adds an extra level of comfort and convenience. However, I generally avoid wearing on longer outings so that I don't have to worry about changing while away from home. For me, as long as wearing won't add any hassles that wouldn't be present otherwise, it's quite enjoyable and can make things that are ordinarily boring and mundane a bit more fun.

I like wearing as often as I can. If I’m going to be on my own, I’ll go with the best medical or white diaper I have. My priority is always discretion, mind you. If a poly backed diaper would be too noisy, I wear Rearz or Threaded Armor cloth and not use them.

I would like to wear the most ludicrous ABDL diapers 24/7 and let my pelvic floor muscles go to mush, but I have other responsibilities to balance my life and live largely as a vanilla human being. Your ability to do that largely determines your worth with someone who knows your secret.

I love wearing in public! It’s fun to get sly diaper checks from my mommy too. Knowing I never have to worry about finding a potty lets me focus on being in the moment

I just got back from running several errands in a Northshore Supreme Lite. I feel so much more comfortable out in the big, scary world when I'm padded, it lets me still feel a bit vulnerable and little even when I'm doing grown-up stuff.

Sometimes if I’m feeling a lil bit frisky I’ll wear when I go out to do some running around or doing some errands. I vary between thick ABDL diapers and thin barely noticeable ones.
more recently I’ve been wearing to work. Diapers at work means more work being completed which in turn equals better work performance (cause I don’t have to get up to go to the restroom).

The other day I was tripled diaper wearing a rearz incontrol elite hybrid and two tykables Cammies never had a problem with absorbing lol. But it definitely made me waddle and huge bulge.

Do guards for men & Depend undergarments count ? Then yes, each day it’s one or the other , depending on how active my bladder & kidneys are being .
And at certain times , yes, I have worn my full on night time diapers on a long drive if I feel afraid of leaking in the smaller pads .

Reactions: Deleted member 52837
I tried once. Didn't go well in the end.

Fangs said:
i wear 24/7 if i don't wear them then i end up with soaked pants and well messy underwear
Yeah I try getting away without one but I usually will end up with soaked and loaded briefs
onecho said:
Yup. I got over being worried about it a looong time ago. People don’t notice or care. Call it a fringe benefit of everyone having their noses buried in an iPhone. :D
yeah but that can bust you too. Be thin you kmpnow you’re on YouTube filling your diaper in isle 8.

Back