Yup, I am 24/7

Reactions: ESPF, chuck, nwm and 1 other person
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Yup, I am 24/7
Oh your transgender to nice im the same but opposite male to female

Reactions: ESPF and JaysonTheRegressor
I'm in a diaper all the time. 👶

Reactions: ESPF, Paddy2020, chuck and 1 other person
I wear in public often and have never had any issues. Wearing to Disney a World was the best!

Reactions: ESPF, Alittle, onecho and 2 others
Scott729 said:
I wear in public often and have never had any issues. Wearing to Disney a World was the best!
I've always wanted to do that! I've never been to any Disney parks ):
Or... any, amusement parks >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: Scott729 and Jadetaylor
Yeah 24/7 don't own any underwear lol

Reactions: Lyokodl, rocketman, nezquic66 and 3 others
I wear diapers in public as often as I can. Dont want to go all free bird now.....

• Haha
Reactions: jt1220, nwm, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
I occasionally wear in public. Never to anything significant like family gatherings or jury duty or whatever, but sometimes I'll quite often wear a medical diaper (usually cloth-backed) when I'm out and about, running mundane errands. It's not really a fetish-y thing for me, it's just more of a security blanket which actually does help me a bit with social anxiety. I have worn pull-ups to work before, but I just didn't feel too comfortable with it.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and Jadetaylor
Wore mine all day today and thinking about 24/7 for good now, my wife asked for a divorce so now I might as well, i did 5 months ago and she told me to stop, well she didn't change her attitude towards me, and now divorce so I'm diapered!

Reactions: espectro, Seasonedcitizen, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Was actually NEVER out of diapers so...

Reactions: adriannacrr, Lyokodl, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
I am both a LG and a DL. I have been all my life (over 60+ years) and have more dresses than most women. I don't care for disposable diapers though, as I was often disciplined with cloth diapers as a child between 6 and 9 years old despite never wetting the bed or having accidents. Cloth diapers were all they had back then in the early 50's. Being PINNED in diapers was really embarrassing and made me feel so ashamed and humiliated. As for the question, I dress up about once a month but wear diapers nearly every night and sometimes during the day, I DO GO OUT in diapers sometimes but only occasionally, especially when going to the movies where I can wet myself during the show. Brings back the shameful feelings I experienced as a child being forced to wet my diapers as further punishment. I was also made to wear a dress once for hitting a girl who tried to take my bike from me. Yep! I had to wear diapers under it as well.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, jt1220, Jinks and 3 others
I wear 24/7 with no thoughts of ever not wearing diapers. I've no use for conventional underwear except for the lace panties I like to wear quite often.

Reactions: 49beachdipe, Seasonedcitizen, Jadetaylor and 1 other person
PurplePup89 said:
I occasionally wear in public. Never to anything significant like family gatherings or jury duty or whatever, but sometimes I'll quite often wear a medical diaper (usually cloth-backed) when I'm out and about, running mundane errands. It's not really a fetish-y thing for me, it's just more of a security blanket which actually does help me a bit with social anxiety. I have worn pull-ups to work before, but I just didn't feel too comfortable with it.
Same thing for me

Reactions: PurplePup89, Jadetaylor and chrischrischris
I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and am diapered 24/7 so everywhere I go I am always diapered. Nobody has ever said anything to me about it.

Reactions: nwm and Jadetaylor
When I am wearing diapers like I am this weekend, if there is something I would normally do I go and do it. Church this morning, grocery store this afternoon, etc.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and chrischrischris
Wear diapers all the time. Even at work. I work in a huge warehouse and I'm diapered up every day due to urinary incontinence. I've had accidents at work. I just go out to my car and put a diaper under my shirt and hold it against me with my arm and go to the men's room and change out. Nobody is ever the wiser. A few of my work friends know about it. But, are cool with it and told me they understand it's part of life.

Reactions: Lyokodl, nwm and Jadetaylor
I have a couple of times when out shopping it seemed strange having a wee while waiting in the queue at Asda with out anyone else knowing

Reactions: Lyokodl and Jadetaylor
I only wear huggies dry nights or a store brand pull as I'd be nervous to wear a diaper as any diaper I wear my but has that diaper but look.

Reactions: Jadetaylor
Many folks don't have a choice in the matter ... I use high capacity diapers 24/7, and I'll start using high capacity liners again once the weather gets cooler .

Reactions: Jadetaylor, Peesalot and nwm
Back