• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do you Wear Your Diapers in Public?

Furrytum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Sometimes I do.. depends entirely on my mood. I've worn pull ups and nappies in a variety of locations and situations.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Moderated
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I am still diapered in my very thick and wet Tykable overnight with an Assurance pull up cut out as a booster, going to get groceries in an hour with these on unless I leak, then I'll put on a dry diaper, sooooo love wearing when wet

Fangs

panther/cat hybrid
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
i wear 24/7 if i don't wear them then i end up with soaked pants and well messy underwear

Last edited:

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Sometimes. I only occasionally wear diapers and most of the time when I do, I stay home.

bugguy6970

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’ve been wearing 24/7 for about 2 years. I think about the only time I don’t wear is in the pool. Pull-ups for work, cloth back diapers when around friends and family and the rest of the time nice thick plastic diapers. I have built up such a large stash that I could probably go six months before buying any more.

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Hardly ever, and I never want to be noticed in my diapers. But getting away with being diapered in public like a very little boy is a thrill... Especially when I’m a step more daring and am wet.

A favourite ABDL moment was live-texting a friend who shares some of this interest as I fulfilled a longtime fantasy and wet myself in the diaper aisle.

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
When I’m in the mood to wear, I’ll occasionally do it in public. I don’t have many worries/anxiety about it anymore

Diaperdudeinmass

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am not 24/7. I don’t wear to work. With that said on my days off I wake up and put on a fresh diaper, great way to start day. I then go out about my day. I do my errands in public all diapered up. It might be market, bank, gun range, hardware store, out to eat etc. what a great day!

Babyboyzen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yes I do. I don't have a real medical need or anything but I'm often in a diaper when I'm out in public. Most people are so caught up in there own little personal space that they'll never stop and ask, or say to themselves......
~HEY. that person's wearing a diaper~

TheGazelle

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear every day to work and other errands. Last weekend I wore on a flight and Nevers had any issues. I wore from the time I left my house to the time I got back (48hrs). In that time like I said I had a flight which I didn’t have any problems at security with a wet north shore supreme. Then had a layover, a night in a hotel, and an 18hr drive back home as I was transporting a vehicle for a company.

3bsg3

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm wearing right now while walking the dog! I only wear discreet disposables under a pair of baggy trousers in public.

jt1220

Long time DL From Utah
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
LOVE wearing diapers to work. Nobody knows and I can sit at my desk, on the phone all day with various conference calls, zoom meetings, etc., and never have to use the dirty bathrooms.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Pre covid I would wear diapers at office all the time, now I work from home.

I think people over-worry about wearing diapers in public and people noticing; just wear a onesie to prevent diaper from peeking out and you're fine.

I'll wear to the mall, work, groceries etc.... I love not having to find and use a mens washroom. I hate peeing shoulder to shoulder with strangers, and being in that gross room. I don't even like peeing in the mens washroom if someone else is in there.

schooner

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I‘m diapered 24/7, so yes, daily. For the sake of skin health I usually go undiapered for a couple of hours each day, especially during the hot summer months. I’ve never had skin problems so I guess it works.