Votes: 49 21.6%
  • Rarely

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Never

Votes: 57 25.1%

• Total voters
At work in a safari again

Reactions: jspoter
Every day and night as I'm ic . I'm self employed as a joiner cabinet maker , and up until a little while ago I was contract possum trapping . Took a bit to get used to climbing steep hills all day in a pull up but you get used to it so long as you don't have to cross a river and forget to remove the nappy. You soon learn to remove it.

• Haha
I would not, dont want to just depend on diapers, i couldnt leak after overfilling my diaper and change where i am, and where i work varies due to it being construction, but i wish i could

CloudHopper94 said:
Would have loved to if it wasn’t for the usual shop mess around 🙄 *Slap on the booty* “How’s it going today!?” Lol. Starting a new job this coming week though so I’ll have every opportunity if I ever chose to 😁
I wear daily for need, and in an aircraft hanger, people know you touch me, I'll touch you back in a way you wont like. I joke, I talk smack, but I keep my paws to myself no horseass play. Lol

SoCalIncon said:
this makes me so grateful for having an office job....With sever incontinence i really have no choice and if I had a job like yours I don't know how I'd survive.

I live in Agoura Hills CA and it regularly gets over 100F in the summer...when I go for just simple walks or easy hikes, it reminds me how much being in diapers sucks. I'm at peace with it most of the time, but in the high heat or when trying to be active, it really blows.
I live I south texas and am also urinary ic, I fully know the delema

HELL to the NO.

I wear purely for fun and I do a lot of work with kids:

1.) Kids are VERY observant, and they will 100% call you out. Older kids will eat you alive over something like that.

2.) It's bad role modeling for young kids who are potty training since I'm not actually IC. I don't like lying to them and I'm not going to double down on pretending to be IC every time I see them. They ALWAYS remember the things you don't want them to.

3.) People freak the hell out if the person watching their kid has even a SLIGHT indication of pedo possibility. Young adult males who work with young children already carry a stigma. Tack on open ABDL tendencies and the red flags would fly all over the place.

4.) It's not convenient. Honestly I would worry more about being wet or needing to relieve myself than feeling relaxed about 'being able to go wherever and whenever'. Toilets are fine. And I get privacy in a bathroom. Privacy is good.

Reactions: Deleted member 52064 and jspoter
BigKid25 said:
Kids are VERY observant, and they will 100% call you out. Older kids will eat you alive over something like that.
Yes I got caught by my nephew ho wasn't very verbal at the time, I thought he would forget pretty quick but a couple of months later he was visiting again and saw my nappies in the closet and very loudly so that everyone could hear, those are uncle's nappies a to my wife. She tried to distract him but it was too late.

• Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn and BigKid25
Yup. I went to take a break and noticed my shirt rode above my diapers. Hope nobody saw it. Oops.

Attachments

• E1CECAE0-DD27-42D9-8C41-6F7229E5121F.jpeg
    E1CECAE0-DD27-42D9-8C41-6F7229E5121F.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 37
Every day! For 4 years!

I currently work from home so I can pretty well do so whenever the urge strikes. When I worked at an office, I would but I picked my days with great care.

Pullups, yes. Some very slight incontinence, not enough to justify diapers. But i like diapers, so....

I guess i figure a pullup is easier to justify. I'm a pussy.

Work in receiving at an auto parts warehouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot
Editor, now totally incontinent

I have to as well - work, out-and-about, home, sleeping, blah blah blah. Summer time is the best only because of the dehydration effect and fewer cold temperature triggers.

Not to derail the OP but, looser fitting clothes seem to be a better choice than tight fitting. Why tight fitting?

Lordleeky said:
I’m a truck driver, delivering fuel to houses, building sites and farms etc I do enjoy wearing when I can but always a worry about leaking while sat on my butt driving, and it would be very difficult to change during the day as once I’m loaded with fuel I may not go back to the yard for 12hrs, obviously if I was incontinent and needed to wear 24/7 I would have to deal with those obstacles during the day.
I am also a truck driver Over the road regional I am padded all the time I am at work with tykables Plus size. I also use short rubber tubing in the diaper from front to back. When the diaper is full in the front the tubes carry liquid to the back. I use about 4000cc to 4700cc capacity out of the 6000cc capacity. Also use a booster in the front and dispose of it early for longer truck run. No stoping!

only catch is that with that much liquid you have to ware a onesie to hold the diaper up.

I always wear tena pants at work. I have slight incontinence and my job is very varied - sometimes in the office, sometimes out driving - and I can't always be sure I will be able to get to a toilet when I need to. It makes me feel more secure and less worried if I am wearing protection ... and now and again, I can have a sneaky pee if I feel like being really naughty - and nobody knows!

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
Most of the time. My work includes office / boardroom / field, including practical technical stuff, some overseas . There are a few situations where I prefer not to wear because of a physical element to the tech work that would make it obvious, or because of security checks. OTOH there are times when having a nappy on is very convenient as it saves me leaving a critical process unattended. No-one at work officially knows, and no-one has ever mentioned it, although if it became an issue, I could probably get away with a comparison with astronauts wearing nappies on an EVA. That's a visualisation I rather like anyhow.

You can do any job while diapered that you can do not diapered. (Maybe even life guard if you wear a swim diaper). I have worked in a quiet office for 16 years and still have coworkers who don't know I'm diapered 24/7 (currently in crinklz). The key is to be smart about it and follow all the usual advice for dressing and demeanor.

Always , part time grocery bagger, stress ic/ oab and mobility issues due to blindness. so with what little vision I do have it means I’m very slow getting to the bathroom even when I know where it is or that I probably wouldnt get to one in time when I’m out on the world. I only work a three hour shift on the days that I do work but when you factor in the bus to and from that means I’m usually gone for like six hours and by the time I get home I have used my diaper anywhere from 3 to 5 times.

Everyday I wear to work. Usually a pull-up of some sort. Work for a grocery chain remodeling stores.

Nope, and unless a need somehow arises I likely never will. Beyond the possibility of raising questions, I wear for personal enjoyment rather than out of necessity, and if wearing at work I would either not enjoy it or be too distracted to do my job well. Should I ever find a position where wearing would be beneficial I may opt to try it, but until then diapers have no place in the workplace for me.

Reactions: Trevor
Back