• Sometimes

Votes: 49 21.6%
  • Rarely

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Never

Votes: 57 25.1%

• Total voters
amperedragon said:
Nope, and unless a need somehow arises I likely never will. Beyond the possibility of raising questions, I wear for personal enjoyment rather than out of necessity, and if wearing at work I would either not enjoy it or be too distracted to do my job well. Should I ever find a position where wearing would be beneficial I may opt to try it, but until then diapers have no place in the workplace for me.
That's a reasonable answer. At one point, my feelings were the same and it would have been inappropriate for me to wear diapers to work, even if they were discreet. It requires a bit of self-knowledge to make a good judgment.

i did once i worked at a contracting job at the one jobsite i decided to wear my diapers it went pretty good it was just me and my boss on the job one dude was gone for a month i was able to hide it by wearing tight underwear but at one point they leaked so i put paint where they leaked and make it look like i tried cleaning it with water XD

Reactions: JOCKMAN
During any binge phase, work is the best outlet for wearing diapers because I don't have to stop what I'm doing to go pee.

What about New York new year eve party in Times Square? I hear that lots of people ware that night!

I don’t wear diapers to work but I do need protection at work because of incontinence issues. At work I was wearing a men’s guard recently but I have switched over to the Dynadry supreme liners they are basically diapers you wear in regular underwear.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have done before, I work in a kinda office like environment. I have only done it when on night shift or at weekends when its fairly quiet around the place. It is a massive massive building so I have no problem sneaking off somewhere for a change etc.

I'm retired now, but I did have a few years where I wore a diaper quite often at work. I was a teacher. I would have had a bad time if I had been discovered, but sometimes I just had to be diapered. I took the risk and was never found out. When I wet, it was at the very end of the day working alone in my room. Then I would be on my way home and I could wet myself as I drove home. It was great. I had forgotten how good that felt, and how subversive : )

Reactions: ChocChip, Lorelei and SoFloDL
joydl19 said:
I'm retired now, but I did have a few years where I wore a diaper quite often at work. I was a teacher. I would have had a bad time if I had been discovered, but sometimes I just had to be diapered. I took the risk and was never found out. When I wet, it was at the very end of the day working alone in my room. Then I would be on my way home and I could wet myself as I drove home. It was great. I had forgotten how good that felt, and how subversive : )
I agree - I walk home from work, and it is really nice to have a sneaky pee on my way home. Just knowing that nobody else can tell adds to the very naughty feeling for me.

Reactions: Furrytum and ChocChip
Software developer here. Sometimes I wear for fun, but I can immerse myself into work so I'm not distracted, apart from the occasional pause to relax. I've always mineral water and coffee beside the keyboard and don't need to get up after every cup.
In November, we got the announcement that there was a meeting pending within the next few days that would last several hours. In such circumstances, I am prepared to attend without needing to leave every half hour.
Once, though, our team leader inquired if I had a sprained foot or something because I walked oddly. You have to be careful; a full-blown BetterDry is out of the question.

Working in an office.
But I just wear .... 😊

Always, when I'm in my wearing period. I follow a three-weeks-on/three-weeks-off routine.

ElPulpo said:
You have to be careful; a full-blown BetterDry is out of the question.

I find this mystifying. I went through I case of Betterdry recently, and nobody noticed anything. My normal go-to is MegaMax, and I hardly notice that I've got one on - they certainly don't affect how I walk.

I wonder if you're wearing pants that ride a little high in the crotch, which can push your diaper upwards and lead to more bunching between your legs. Also, pants made from heavier fabric can offer more concealment, as well as pants that are a size larger.

Reactions: ElPulpo
No, and I wouldn't be comfortable doing so.

Reactions: Deleted member 52064
ltaluv said:
I find this mystifying. I went through I case of Betterdry recently, and nobody noticed anything. My normal go-to is MegaMax, and I hardly notice that I've got one on - they certainly don't affect how I walk.

I wonder if you're wearing pants that ride a little high in the crotch, which can push your diaper upwards and lead to more bunching between your legs. Also, pants made from heavier fabric can offer more concealment, as well as pants that are a size larger.
Many people who are not used to the extra thick padding will over compensate by spreding their legs more when walking. This produces a tell tale waddle, which others can pick up on. For those of us who naturally don't over compensate their gait it can seem quite the odd thing to do, but it does happen to some.

I did wear to work for 2 weeks 24/7. It went well, but I was always on guard, and always trying to avoid being place in standing/walking position. I work as a IT technician/hardware/software repair. The stress about being caught was not worth it for me. However, I do try to work on it :)

I work in corrections and I don’t wear very often. If I were to be caught it would be horrible but I also don’t make it obvious I’m very discreet about it. Some day I’m on my feet and some days I’m sitting behind a desk.

I used to wear to work when I was a worker in a grocery store; I stocked stuff and no one noticed me much. I got a new job as a preschool teacher (this was 8 years ago!) and tried to wear there but it was too risky. Kids are too handsy and nosy and it wasnt worth the risk. And I'll say years later now that i realize it wasnt worth the risk at all and now i wouldnt have gone in doing it

Used to at my old job a few times. But not anymore. To risky when I’m an electrician.

I wore a couple times to my office job, but at one point a colleague came to my desk to give me a hand with something, and my diaper was wet and I think I smelled a tiny bit like powder. I'm paranoid that they smelled diapers when they leaned over my desk to help out. I vowed to stop wearing to work after that, besides, constant fear of wet spots forming, tapes popping, that all familiar rustling noise...
Later in a one-on-one meeting with my supervisor, during a lull in the conversation and sort of out of the blue, she mentioned we're a professional office, and we have to conduct ourselves professionally. That kind of drove the point home, whether or not she was making a pointed comment...

Back