Do you wear diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often go out and do errands with my diaper on. In my opinion, this is the time I need it the most, not at home when I'm near a bathroom. When I'm in public my diaper comes so handy to me that I wonder to myself why would anyone still use the bathrooms?

I only wore a few times in public.But never used them

Paddedfoxboy said:
Everyday! I refuse to use the bathroom on the planes I work on. It just makes things easier

Agreed. What A/C do you work on? What do you do?

I wear 24/7 so yes I wear publicly. depending on wear I'm going I will be very discreet. but if going somewhere like the mall I my wear a shorter shirt as to let me diaper peek out a bit.

I wear in public I occasionally. Today is one of those days. Abena M4

yes i wear in public even been known to wear to work

When I can I do, public restrooms are horrible, when I'm at college or even work I don't use them but I am never diapered in those two places

I have only once though. Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to do it more often.

On occasion where I feel super brave. I have even messed in a Walmart onetime. The feeling was actually wonderful.

I always wear when I go out, except to work or when it is very hot. If I anticipate peeing a lot in them I will always wear plastic pants over the top but most of the time they are just there for emergencies. The biggest issue is that they can be uncomfortable

It's 24/7 for me except for short periods at home to "air out" for my hides sake. When I first started needing pads there were some terribly primitive and ineffective disposables on the market and internet shopping was only just starting. Leaks were commonplace and black trousers a necessity! Nowadays products are so much better and discretely available - no more standing in a pharmacy queue hoping people would think was buying pads for an elderly relative.

Just came back from a walk in the neighborhood and park wearing a loaded (oatmeal) Molicare under a pair of shorts. My wife said it didn't show but I'm sure it had to a little. Everytime I sat down on a park bench I could feel the "squish". Not a bad feeling!

I wear in public now and then... It can be interesting.

i wear 24/7
mostly i wear Absorbency Plus from XP medical with a light booster in my home town so that they are not noticed.

but when i am out of town traveling i wear the Absorbency Plus with one or two #19800 - 2XL Boosters from XP medical
these boosters are 11 x 27 inches overall With adhesive strip

These make the fact you are wearing a diaper hard to hide if someone looks.

Put they will last for 24 hours and get very heavy when soaked so i have to wear diaper suspenders to hold them up.
http://www.medicalsuspenders.com/plastic-clasp-under-ups.html

I wear when I go out some of the time. I done it a lot last summer but I've never done it at uni because I'm too scared I'll get caught.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as your discreet and considerate and I really enjoy the feeling.

I've gone out in an already wet diaper quite a fair few times but only wet in public on a few occasions. I find it really difficult to actively wet when people are there because I have to really concentrate and I always get distracted. When I do manage it it's really enjoyable though.

I wear diapers every good chance I get whether its for fun or convenience, which is very often. This includes in public. Worrying about people noticing is a distant memory to me at this point, as people never do. Even so, they should mind their own business if they happen to notice while you are wearing discreetly and respectfully. They are only strangers by the way, they won't call your mother.

As for my incontinence, I wear adult protective underwear every day. Especially in public.

(Oops, may have responded to this twice!)

I've been wearing publicly a lot recently I ware to work, I'm a salesman, I ware out shopping I wear... just about every-wear.. love the Molicares thinking a lot about Tena slip maxi might be better for a day diaper fit? #24/7Mostly ;)

LittleICme said:
Everyday.
Same here. I wear nappies 24/7

- - - Updated - - -

DLBecki said:
I wear in public all the time. Just like it has been said here. No one notices or cares really.

You are so right I have worn 24/7 for wel over 3 years now and used to be paranoid about being seen in a nappy but I soon realised if anyone notices they just don't care.

O yea i def do but i have no choice im in continent perm..:eek: huggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back