• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Do you wear diapers around family or friends?

See thread title.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Share any details. I mean wearing under clothes, whether or not they know. Please answer the poll, and comment if you wish.

J

Jag

I just don't take risks. I very rarely wear, but I have no reason to complain. I wouldn't want to be padded up much anyway, regardless of how often I could be alone.

E

Elli

Yes, around some family and friends but I keep it discreet and ocassional, kind of when I could use the emotional boost.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Umm, no I don't, I'm too freaked out to get caught, even though I've been wearing on and off and keep 'em well hidden (I'd freak out if any of my family found out or knew, since only my mom knows). Some of my friends know, and sometimes I'll wear out in public but not around friends, I'll wear in public once in a while if I'm in say a bookstore. I haven't been wearing out in public, since I'm at currently at college and currently don't have a job here (no job = no money). So, all my stuff's at home even if I wanted to.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nope. Not yet, at least.

I might be around people when I go to college. Folks stop by my dorm.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Seriously dude... 3 polls in a row? Give it a rest already.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I wear around one friend, he knows that i wear them as he is the person i collect them from, so i normally go around their for a evening and we just chill out on the computer or just chat. I wear under clothes.

I have worn around my family but this was only on a couple of occasions.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I hade to hit "wear around friends", But it was only once lol, I dont like ot wear around anyone really.

F

Falkio

I have worn around the grandparents (underneath clothing obviously), but they don't know. Never worn around parents, even under clothes.

Haven't worn in public yet either. Still too shy to try it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear in front of my wife, and and sometimes she ....well, we'll leave that one alone. I also wear in front of Kovalchuk. You remember, I paraded around in just my diaper, and you threw up! It ruined my self esteem, by the way. If you just hadn't kept saying, Oh gross, gross, gross!

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I wear around my house and wife. but never around my family or friends.
sometimes I go out in public.
but other than that its usually a home kind of thing.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I am urinary incontinent, so I always wear some kind of diaper. Normally I wear ordinary outer clothing. Only when I am sure everyone in the are is a consenting adult do I wear AB outfits, except on Halloween.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I wear whenever I feel like it, regardless of who is around or what might happen during the day. Only thing that has any influence is the weather, if its gonna be god awful hot and I'm being lazy, chances are I'm not gonna sweat my ass off; literally.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I very rarely wear around my friends, and even then it's usually just the couple that know my fetish. I never ever wear around family. None of them know, none of them are going to know.

Last edited:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I've worn around friends and family before yes. If I have diapers, I'll wear them anytime.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Other for "yes, but not very often at all" Though actually, pretty much only around family and in public. I never really wore around friends. And I don't really have any real-life friends right now.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have worn around family and friends, under clothes of course. It took a while to get up the nerve to do it, I remember the first time I wore around my family I was wearing a goodnite and I was terrified that someone would notice. Over time though I started to realize that nobody notices.

I haven't worn a super thick one like an abena or a dry around friends and family, the thickest I ever wore around them was one of the old school attends, and I went to great lengths to cover it up with underwear and compression shorts. Usually though, the most I'd wear around unsuspecting friends would be something of the pull-up variety, like depend refastenables or some generic pullups. Seriously, nobody has ever noticed.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well usually when I'm home I'll wear a diaper and shirt/dress around the house, which usually doesn't show it too much. But if my friends are here, which most know or are into it themselves, I'll wear a skirt over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.