Votes: 64 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Eh I have.. [only adult pullups/goodnites] but I voted no because I think looking back on it it was a mistake. I didn't get caught or anything but honestly the best times with diapers are not around ppl that don't know... the best times are when I can just be in a diaper and pjs underneath my bed covers and fall asleep.. or just being in my room alone watching tv etc. So I really don't feel the need to go thru any anxiety or weirdness it causes me to wear around family.. I'll just save it for when I'm alone.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
nope, can't say that i have, in fact i try to avoid it almost 100% of the time if possible

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
For the sake of my family, I'd rather have them not notice me wearing a diaper, so I do not wear around them. I want to respect them.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, I've even gone out in one with my Mom a couple months back. It felt kinda natural, but I was still paranoid about something happening. I even limit myself at home, mostly because that crinkle makes me cringe outside my room.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I wear 24/7 so I wear to work and when I go back home with my family. Though I did not start to wear untill I met DF so not untill I was out on my own for over a year before I even knew about the idea of wearing diapers so for me it is a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.