Votes: 64 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Look guys, the chance they will find out is small, unless your parents do lots of looking at your ass and touching it and squeezing it.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have in the past, but I don't think they noticed. Still a little nervous to do that. I have also worn to a friend's house and wasn't caught.

S

sociologygeek

seeing as how im incontinent..yeah..and mom and dad know about it..if i did'nt wear, id end up with wet pants..or at the very least wet underwear

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Once in a blue moon, when my parents are out, I may wear when it is only me and my sister. But other then that, absolutely not.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have before, yes. I don't go out of my way to wear diapers around family and friends, but it does happen from time to time. I don't think there is anything wrong with it...i'm just wearing slightly more absorbent underwear than normal :D

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I do wear around my family and friends from time to time but they don't even notice. They usually don't even pay attention anyways so I'm good. Like dlt88 said, its just like wearing slightly more absorbent underwear

Role
Diaper Lover
I've only worn around my family once before, but I prefer to wear diapers in privacy so I doubt i'll do it often, if ever again.

Zilcaron

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well, see that I'm like DF, and I wear 24/7 I wear around everyone.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear Drynites around my family, but at night I wear abri-forms just cause they sit alot higher and more noise I tend to only pop these on after my shower at night.

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do.
But only with pants on because I know my parents know I wear them, but I can only wear them with underwear or pants on.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
When I had Them sometimes. Although I probable would still. But wear baggy pants because they know now.... Before I just wore whatever I had on XD.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i am thinking of doing it when i get online diapers but i need to get my mom used to the smell of pee first because shes VERY sensitive about any smells, thats whats stoping me. besides the fact that i dont have diapers. :sad:

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did ONE TIME when I was like 12, and she was going to bed and wanted to hug me and i was like omg shit! I was so nervous. Then she wanted me to go to bed, and so she followed me up the stairs. She ended up finding that (non-used) diaper in my room when she was cleaning... bahh... still pissed about it (although she didn't confront me, she just threw it away).

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
No, I don't really wear diapers around family. I prefer to enjoy my diaper wearing in the privacy of my bedroom. Also, I don't want to risk getting caught by my family.

Role
Diaper Lover
If you mean in front of your family as in around them, then no, I try to avoid them while, but If we have to do something or go somewhere, I will. I took my segment 1 driving test with my instructor while wearing, with a hot girl in the car.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've worn plenty around my family, but only when I was having incontinence/bedwetting issues. I think I've worn twice around them when I didn't actually need them, I worried too much about them noticing and asking why I was wearing a diaper when I didn't need one.

My mom knows about me liking to wear them, but I still would prefer not to wear them around her either. I was also almost never home with only her, there was almost always someone else present. I also only told her a year before I moved out, and no one else knows about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.