Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Yes, I do sometimes, but not too often. I've worn diapers when going places too, but once again, not very often. I haven't been able to wear diapers often at all lately though.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I do wear diapers around my dad when I am at home. I live there so it is kind of unavoidable. I do wear them under clothes even though my dad knows I wear them. There is just no need for me to be showy about it.

Role
Diaper Lover
no

it's not worth the risk IMO

you never know what could happen that could cause them to discover you

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I did once, walking around with them during the day and stuff, playing board games, etc. I was so scared about anyone finding out that it was just a miserable experience, so now I just do it at night in the safety of my own room.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I do, the only thing I do different is that I avoid bending (or other things that might show my diaper). But other then that I don't even really think about it.

Mr. Marley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The only time I wore diapers around my family was the time i nearly got caugth, when I was 12. I was young and a bit retarded that day, I but on a pampers, taped the sides (even though I didn't have to), and went without a t-shirt. Luckily, my mum only saw the tape on the skin, and she freaked out ( thinking I was a SM or something..).

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Worn around the family some. Goodnites, they don't notice it, it's all good.

Role
Diaper Lover
wear around family

yes i wear 24/7 and wear around my family but no one knows or no one is willing to confront me about it - i do not try to be obvious - most times i am wearing cloth and plastic pants but sometimes i will wear abena xplus with abena insert - i do wear pants a size bigger than my normal waist - after three years no one has said anything - :smile:

Z

Zeit

Absolutely not.

This is my thing and it's somewhat sexual. Seeing as I'd rather not think of any of my family members being sexual at all, I can at least make an effort to not get myself into situations where my kinks might be found out.

/exaggeration, but seriously, I'd rather keep this between the internet and whatever partners I trust enough.

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, but not very often. Now that I know more about how to keep it quiet (no crinkly noise) and form fitting enough I'd do it all the time.

At this point I almost don't care if they found out anyway. They'd just laugh and hopefully ask decent questions if they were curious. I expect it would be funny but my family is compassionate enough to understand.

Probably the biggest concern from my family's point of view would be: are you OK health wise? Oh, it's just that? LOL!! I know someone who does that too!(probably) My mom and siblings would most likely then talk about how everyone in our family is odd in their own way. The dad and step would probably think more oddly of it, but would still respect me enough for who I am as the person I grew to be. Maybe talk about it more in private later or something.

Our family has had enough hard times together that we just pull together. I think it would take something pretty extreme for my family to alienate one of it's own. Diapers are the least of concerns.

Still I don't flaunt it and have some reservations about just coming out and involving them in this part of my lifestyle. I don't care what type of under garments they wear either, frankly. Would be another trivial piece of info about them and an interesting aspect, but not a concern or even a curiosity.

Note: Your mileage may vary.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
So does anyone else find it interesting that we are at a 50/50 split here?

diapernh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I wear around my mom, cause she knows. adn i have been in situations where I happened to be diapered while around my dad, aunts uncles, etc.... come to think of it, I have been diapered around all of my family except my brother.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Nah I don't I only ever wear if I am on a late shift at work the next day and my mum is at work that day so I can have a late night and also sleep in them and when I wake up she is gone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.