Do you wear a watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soren456

Do you wear a watch?

I do, out of habit. It was given to me by my grandfather and I've put it on and taken it off automatically for years.

I just noticed this morning that the battery is dead. I have no idea when that happened.

I see time with my phone and notebook; most of my friends do the same. Do you?

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I wear a watch. (A swatch, to be specific). I had a Seiko I loved, but I lost it a couple of years back.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I wear a fossil. Over the years I've learned how to check it super fast :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have a carabiner type watch. It hangs from my belt loop with my keys. I've been using one for since middle school, although I've gone through several. I find it comes in handy, and it's more convenient than having to pull out my phone and check.

Tadaa, it's my current one

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes, I wear a watch. I have several. For work I wear a Casio G-Shock; It's super durable, and is solar powered and has atomic timekeeping. For more dressy wear I have a Citizen and a Casio Waveceptor. I need a new battery for the Waveceptor, though. Both are steel banded, I don't go in for real flashy jewelry.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Yes, while I'm out of the house only. I don't have a clock in the car and like to check the time while I'm traveling. It's a Bulova watch which I've had for several years. It has a little day window on the face, but I can't see text that small anymore and don't bother keeping it set on the correct day.

~Pramrider

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Absolutely! I feel naked without one. Right now I've got a nice IZOD watch. I know I could check my phone (and I do if my watch is missing or the battery dies), but I think a watch is so much nicer. Plus it's a lot more discreet if you don't want it to be obvious you're checking out the time lol.

N

nd01

Yup, i've got a Casio one with a data bank for phone numbers and stuff like that, a calculator, and a stop watch. All of these come in handy sometimes. It's battery can last up to 10 years! However I mainly wear it at school - I don't often wear it anywhere else.

It's kinda become a mandatory thing for me to have.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I stopped wearing one years ago. I realized that I was checking it far to often, and decided to stop obsessing (for lack of a better word) and drop it. I've got a couple of Citizen Eco-Drives for when I have to wear one, but that's only been twice this year.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I always wear one. Can't live without one, as I usually need every second to get to the streetcar stop, and without a watch, I'd either run half he way or walk too slow and miss my streetcar.

Peachy

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
My cell phone and my Blackberry both have accurate clocks displaying the time. Because watches tend to set off the security alarms at court houses and airports, the only reasons I wear a wrist watch are when dressed for an event where using communication equipment would be rude.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yes, I wear a watch. I have several. For work I wear a Casio G-Shock; It's super durable, and is solar powered and has atomic timekeeping. For more dressy wear I have a Citizen and a Casio Waveceptor. I need a new battery for the Waveceptor, though. Both are steel banded, I don't go in for real flashy jewelry.

I have the Casion G-Shock as well, and the best part is the Atomic Clock keeps it on time :)

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
No I do not. I use my cell phone to check the time.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Yep, always wearing a watch. I don't know how people can go around without knowing what time it is.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just use my gadgets to check the time or just ask someone.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i've never worn a watch. i couldn't stand wearing one. i feel constricted enough by schedules and routines without physically buckling the time of day onto my wrist.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I can't stand stuff on my wrist. I typically use my cell but when I do wear a watch I use a pocket watch.

B

Butterfly Mage

I have worn a watch in the past. However, I sort of gave up on watches two years ago. They just seem to stop working after 3-4 months.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I can't live without a watch, I lost mine for two days, those being the two most aggrivating days of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.