Do you watch TV as adult baby?

Babygroot13

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I started watching the boss baby Tv series whilst in my baby persona and it felt so comforting compared to the usual intense TV I watch. Being a baby and watching baby shows makes me feel that much more innocent.
Does anyone else have show recommendations or experiences that are similar?

me watch uk show peppa pig

Reactions: Babygroot13
Yep, I certainly do :)

My usual rotation of shows is The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Babar and Care Bears ☺

Watching shows from when I was an actual baby/young child certainly helps me get into and remain in the headspace, it's also a bit of added realism when I regress 😄

Of course. Shows like The Littles and Code Lyoko really help me get into little space.

I dont watch t.v much anymore but up until about five years ago I would watch cartoons most everday. Even into my thirties I would watch more cartoons than anything else.
To many to remember, just a few... Warner Brothers, Tom & Jerry, and Spongebob.

Totally! My personal favorites are Pocoyo, Sofia the First, Dr McStuffins, My Little Pony, Dragon Tales, and PB&J Otters. If I can find Bear in the Big Blue House and Between the Lions that'd be great.

My tv has a prenatal lock on it and I have to ask my daddy to unlock it to watch anything adult

I love watching horror movies while diapered. I guess I'm enjoying two of my favorite things at once.

Poofybutt said:
Yep, I certainly do :)

My usual rotation of shows is The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Babar and Care Bears ☺

Watching shows from when I was an actual baby/young child certainly helps me get into and remain in the headspace, it's also a bit of added realism when I regress 😄
agreed

dogboy said:
I love watching horror movies while diapered. I guess I'm enjoying two of my favorite things at once.
Ha does the jump scares make you wet your diapers?

I like paw Patrol, and How to Train Your Dragon. Phyllis and Vogue cartoons

And boss baby is funny. The cartoon series.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babygroot13
Of course. Love Tom and Jerry and most of the older cartoons. Spongebob isn't too bad either..lol

I like to watch a serie that would translate to "kitties". It's a show about reallife kittens in a doll house. Works perfect for my little time. It is really cute.

Babygroot13 said:
Ha does the jump scares make you wet your diapers?

Haha...yeh, I suppose having the piss scared out of you might apply.

Back