Do you use the restroom for urinating when possible or just use the diaper all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the toilet. If I'm not able of making it to the restroom. Then I pee in my pull ups.

When I wear a nappy, I use it, without exception; I have long since given up trying to use a toilet if I have a nappy on. It's so much easier just to let go.

I first went back into nappies in my early twenties to cope with my increasing bedwetting problems, which were not helped at all by medications, of which I tried many.

At first, on the increasingly rare occasions when I woke up needing a pee, I would get up and go to the toilet. Sometimes I would try to put my nappy back on, though not always successfully, because the tapes would not always stick properly the second time around and could come undone during the night. Then if I peed again while I was asleep, this could often lead to a wet bed. Then there were times when I would wake up say around 5 am with a dry nappy and go to the toilet, not bothering to put it back on afterwards, thinking that I'd be okay for the rest of the night. More than once in this situation I went back to bed only to wet myself before my alarm went of a couple of hours or so later. Then there were also the times when, if I woke with a full bladder, I would lose control as I got out of bed and stood up, or before I even got to the bathroom.

All of these put together eventually made me eventually decide that in future I would not bother to get up if I did wake up in a dry nappy,no matter what time it was; I would simply let go and go right back to sleep. And anyway this made it easier to fall asleep again than if I had got up to use the toilet.

When my bladder problems got steadily worse, necessitating wearing during the day as well, I continued with this practice, and for many years now I have never removed a dry nappy, day or night. I simply keep it on, wetting whenever the need arises, until it's thoroughly soaked and/or threatening to leak. At that point I will take it off, and depending on where I am and what I am doing, put another one on, or just put on "normal" underwear.

To my mind, life is so much easier when one does not have to worry about finding a toilet, nor having any need to control one's bladder.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, ChocChip and NotTheAverageMan
I don't wanna run through m diaper stash too quick so if I'm not ready to be wet, I'll pull my dick over the top of my diaper and pee in the potty. Then sometimes, where I'm like whenever I wet I wet, and I will quiet the part of my mind holding back. Sometimes it's mediation that gets me to that point.
Once I've wet the diaper the first time, I am damn near incontinent. That diaper can't be unwet, and just gets wetter. It's kinda like having your hand in warm water or peeing in the shower, it just happens.
I'm in my forties and wake up to pee more than I'd prefer. If it's within a few hours of my alarm going off, I'll be just awake enough to let go. Sometimes if I get up to pee, the brain starts running thinking about the next day and such. If I let myself go in my diaper and I know I didn't leak, I'll turn over and if I can, I don't think about it too much and just "feel". I'm in a wet diaper. My arms around my big tiger stuffie. I will close my eyes and envision baby bed bars around me. I feel pretty babyish on my way back to sleep.
Waking up before the mind is going hundreds of miles an hour, I'll wake up with my arm around my stuffie and feel the wet diaper and feel Little for a little bit in the morning.
Oddly this morning I woke up and wasn't aware I was in a wet diaper until I pulled it off.

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
Tundra1975 said:
I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent so everything ends up in my diaper.
That sucks

eastcoastdl said:
I have the same symptoms as you, and I still try to go to the bathroom whenever I can. Diapers aren’t cheap! That said, I don’t beat myself up when I have to use them - that’s why I wear them to begin with.
Same

Resnov1913 said:
So as question states who just uses the diaper for all or got to bathroom when you can?

Seems wierd question however was curious as to what people do. I have somewhat function bladder, it just doesnt work right and I either just leak slowly or there are times my bladder decides to let loose alot.

As such and mentioned I.have started to wear a diaper ro give some se
I have some what control why I'm awake so I will use the bathroom if I can. If I know I'm going to be out and not around a bathroom I will wear one like driving

lonnie said:
Due to the hyperactive bladder I find it easier to just use my diaper than try and make it to a restroom in time to use it.
Same goes for #2 as if I’m more than a minute away from a toilet when I get that feeling of needing to go, I end up messing my diaper on the way there anyhow.
I’ve come to rely on my diapers more than trying to make it to a restroom.
I don't have a problem going number 2 I don't want to miss that up so its best I go to the potty for that

ladyofshadows said:
When I wear a nappy, I use it, without exception; I have long since given up trying to use a toilet if I have a nappy on. It's so much easier just to let go.

I first went back into nappies in my early twenties to cope with my increasing bedwetting problems, which were not helped at all by medications, of which I tried many.

At first, on the increasingly rare occasions when I woke up needing a pee, I would get up and go to the toilet. Sometimes I would try to put my nappy back on, though not always successfully, because the tapes would not always stick properly the second time around and could come undone during the night. Then if I peed again while I was asleep, this could often lead to a wet bed. Then there were times when I would wake up say around 5 am with a dry nappy and go to the toilet, not bothering to put it back on afterwards, thinking that I'd be okay for the rest of the night. More than once in this situation I went back to bed only to wet myself before my alarm went of a couple of hours or so later. Then there were also the times when, if I woke with a full bladder, I would lose control as I got out of bed and stood up, or before I even got to the bathroom.

All of these put together eventually made me eventually decide that in future I would not bother to get up if I did wake up in a dry nappy,no matter what time it was; I would simply let go and go right back to sleep. And anyway this made it easier to fall asleep again than if I had got up to use the toilet.

When my bladder problems got steadily worse, necessitating wearing during the day as well, I continued with this practice, and for many years now I have never removed a dry nappy, day or night. I simply keep it on, wetting whenever the need arises, until it's thoroughly soaked and/or threatening to leak. At that point I will take it off, and depending on where I am and what I am doing, put another one on, or just put on "normal" underwear.

To my mind, life is so much easier when one does not have to worry about finding a toilet, nor having any need to control one's bladder.
Yes, I don't get the point of finding a toilet when you're wearing a nappy... why bother when you're already wearing toilet facilities? A dry nappy removed is a wasted nappy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetshisbed
I have always had day time accidents and prior to about three years ago would wet about 25% of the time. Three years ago I actually started to like it and became DL and wet about 80% of the time about half and half for accidents and intentionally wetting favoring accidents.

Not IC, when wearing will use. If I am about to change, I’ll use the toilet if the diaper is pretty wet already. I will not hold it and go in the new diaper. I like to be in a fresh one for a while.

Reactions: HollyDragon
I've gotten used to wearing diapers all the time. It takes quite a bit of overcoming challenges. I prepare for outings dependent on how long I plan to be out. I cannot control flow of urine, that's why I wear a diaper. I wear a booster in the diaper to double the capacity of the diaper and thereby allowing for more time to be out. I do not use public restrooms, I just use the diaper.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
ChocChip said:
Yes, I don't get the point of finding a toilet when you're wearing a nappy... why bother when you're already wearing toilet facilities? A dry nappy removed is a wasted nappy...
If you like that, I suppose. I find a dry diaper removed is far less cleanup than a week diaper removed, and a dry diaper pulled down to pee is a dry diaper that can continue to protect me in case I have a real accident, and one less diaper I have to buy over the course of the month.

I always try to make it and successful about 50%of the time,the other 50% is why i wear a diaper! Urge incontinence and Colitis can and will turn a good day into a bad one especially when i’m up 100’ in a communication tower doing my work!

ltaluv said:
If you like that, I suppose. I find a dry diaper removed is far less cleanup than a week diaper removed, and a dry diaper pulled down to pee is a dry diaper that can continue to protect me in case I have a real accident, and one less diaper I have to buy over the course of the month.
I guess the cost can be an issue if you wear full time... even though I’d say changing a wet diaper just needs the quick use of a wet wipe, compared to changing a dry one!

If I got a diaper on and need to pee, I use it. It's a mixed bag whether I'll poop in it or not.

My incontinence varies, on intensity, and symptom. I have both urge and stress. Some days I have just a dribble, others a flood.
I always try to (go) in a toilet. I hate the fact I'm incontinent. Its a neverending struggle. I wear diapers because, I have wet my pants in public. It was awful. I'd rather be diapered than go through that again.
Everyone has their own set of issues. You need to do what's best for you.
No one else matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lethdale and chuck
alwayz said:
I've gotten used to wearing diapers all the time. It takes quite a bit of overcoming challenges. I prepare for outings dependent on how long I plan to be out. I cannot control flow of urine, that's why I wear a diaper. I wear a booster in the diaper to double the capacity of the diaper and thereby allowing for more time to be out. I do not use public restrooms, I just use the diaper.
Same here I just use my nappy when out.

ChocChip said:
I must admit I gave up trying to hold it for the ame reasons. Most times I never made it to the toilet anyway so in the end gave up bothering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back