Do you use the restroom for urinating when possible or just use the diaper all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resnov1913

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So as question states who just uses the diaper for all or got to bathroom when you can?

Seems wierd question however was curious as to what people do. I have somewhat function bladder, it just doesnt work right and I either just leak slowly or there are times my bladder decides to let loose alot.

As such and mentioned I.have started to wear a diaper ro give some se

If I didn’t use my diaper for my urge incontinence I would have to be chained to a toilet. I use my diaper as a portable toilet since I need to go 15 to 20 times a day. Then again there are different forms of incontinence.

Reactions: StarWars7, emp711, ChocChip and 1 other person
I go alot i leak alot. Just hard to get out of head I should go to the bathroom yet I can't always do so. Still all new to me.

Reactions: StarWars7 and emp711
I'm having urge IC too. Also severe one. Meaning, I have like 10-20 seconds max from feeling the need to floodgates opening. Most of the time I couldn't even get to the toilet, let alone pulling my pants, boxers and the diaper off, before I wet. At the beginning I tried. But after failing on the 6 m distance between my own living room and toilet too many times I gave up. It is somewhat less humiliating not to even try then trying and failing constantly.

not ic but I do try to go in my diaper as much as possible.

Reactions: ChrisK
Petya217 said:
I'm having urge IC too. Also severe one. Meaning, I have like 10-20 seconds max from feeling the need to floodgates opening. Most of the time I couldn't even get to the toilet, let alone pulling my pants, boxers and the diaper off, before I wet. At the beginning I tried. But after failing on the 6 m distance between my own living room and toilet too many times I gave up. It is somewhat less humiliating not to even try then trying and failing constantly.

So you just do your business in the diaper and despense with trying to go to the bathroom?

I know sounds odd but having hard time with all this and need to find what works for me.

Getting referal for different urologist for a second opinion, but in mean time it is what it is and I need find what best works for me to manage.

I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent so everything ends up in my diaper.

Reactions: IncontinentJayson and Tommypickles
I try to use the toilet as much as possible. Of course there is a reason I wear diapers, but I try not to use them as much as possible.

Reactions: StarWars7
Resnov1913 said:
So as question states who just uses the diaper for all or got to bathroom when you can?

Seems wierd question however was curious as to what people do. I have somewhat function bladder, it just doesnt work right and I either just leak slowly or there are times my bladder decides to let loose alot.

As such and mentioned I.have started to wear a diaper ro give some se
I have the same symptoms as you, and I still try to go to the bathroom whenever I can. Diapers aren’t cheap! That said, I don’t beat myself up when I have to use them - that’s why I wear them to begin with.

For me I have almost no bladder control so I would have to be standing in front of the toilet when the feeling comes. I use the toilet twice a day to poop so I try to pee then

The whole thing is........taxing. I appreciate the feedback

Resnov1913 said:
So you just do your business in the diaper and despense with trying to go to the bathroom?

I know sounds odd but having hard time with all this and need to find what works for me.

Getting referal for different urologist for a second opinion, but in mean time it is what it is and I need find what best works for me to manage.
Regardin pee, yes. At the office I usually change in the restroom. When I change I try to pee in the bowl, sometimes ok, sometimes nothing happens there. Just to wet myself 10 mins later.
A still try to poop in the toilet, usually I'm successing, however, due to IBS, I'm not always lucky with that either... :confused:

Of cause I try use the toilet - I try to get more control back and don’t wont to loose that one that I have. That works meanwhile mostly well, and I still have the hope to make it somewhen at last over the office time without protection again...

I very rarely use the toilet to pee as I have very little bladder control.

I use the toilet when possible ie for bowel movements between changing but over all I Simply end-up just using my diaper as i am usually already wet since my bladder has no real control left.

I have urge urinary incontinence. When one of my “urges” strikes, I typically have a minute or two to reach the toilet before I void uncontrollably in my diaper. Thus, if a toilet is close by, I often manage to use the toilet. However, if no toilet is close at hand, I use my diaper. On a typical day, I generally end up using my diaper more often than I make it to the toilet, but I still try to use the toilet when I can. At night, if an urge to urinate awakens me and I try to go to the toilet, I almost always urinate involuntarily immediately when I start to get out of bed. So I’ve stopped trying to make it to the toilet and just use my diaper during the night.

iam32bit said:
If I didn’t use my diaper for my urge incontinence I would have to be chained to a toilet. I use my diaper as a portable toilet since I need to go 15 to 20 times a day. Then again there are different forms of incontinence.
me too! I recently tried to stop the need for diapers, I pee at least twice an hour, even though the volume is small, the frequency makes diapers a necessity

Reactions: cantwait, omegacommand and emp711
eastcoastdl said:
I have the same symptoms as you, and I still try to go to the bathroom whenever I can. Diapers aren’t cheap! That said, I don’t beat myself up when I have to use them - that’s why I wear them to begin with.
disposable diapers are too expensive, and especiallyif you change 3 to 4 times a day. I wear cloth diapers with a booster and PUL diaper cover. Initially cloth is expensive but wearing then washing them they are so much more comfortable than a disposable diaper. I built my amount of diapers over time and now I have enough to wear diapers 24/7 and wash every few days. With disposable there is the issue of getting rid of used ones.

I get mine from the va at no cost (tranquility atn) not the best but better then otbers. They do not offer cloth so that would be out of pocket

I always use diapers for urinating & only use the toilet for #2

Reactions: Sidewinder, bounduptoplease, StarWars7 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back