Do you use the restroom for urinating when possible or just use the diaper all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly use the toilet, or try to, but more often than not find I’m already staring to pee before I get there! When I’m relaxing a home i do use most of the time.

Reactions: LittleEnigma
I didn't use a restroom for more than 20 years now - that's what diapers are for and the reason I started to wear diapers fulltime again - to need no restrooms anymore

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and LittleEnigma
If I need to poop I will use the toilet and sometimes when I’m going #2 I will pee a little bit when it comes to just urinating I really have no feeling of my bladder filling and I can’t usually squeeze one out unless I get lucky.

I'll "cheat" and use the potty sometimes if it's practical.

If i'm going to be out in public all day and not changing it's nice to unload and save my diaper for the rest of the day.

I like to pull it out from the crotch area, pee, then put it back in.

That way I don't even have to take my onesie off.

And if I'm wearing shorts I don't even have to pull them down...

Does that make sense?

I wear diapers 24/7, though i prefer not to poop in them, pee only, but i am permanently urinary incontinent.

By the time I realize that I have to go it’s too late, I’m already going…so no, it’s all diapers all the time.

• Haha
Zeke said:
By the time I realize that I have to go it’s too late, I’m already going…so no, it’s all diapers all the time.
As much as i hate-it, same here

I always poop in the commode. But as far as peeing is concerned majority of the time I don't make it to the commode so I don't really try to anymore. The farthest I've made it is to the commode but I never get my pants down in time before end up wetting my diaper anyway

Reactions: ianwee, craigd1341 and LittleEnigma
I always use the diapers for pee. Try to make it to the toilet for the other, usually can make it, but not always

I generally use the toilet for #2, but for my urge incontinence - it depends... At home If the toilet is nearby when the urge hits I sometimes try to reach it, If I'm concentrated on an issue while working (home office) I mostly use my diaper. Being outside it depends on the filth grade of my diaper - if I know that enough absorbency is left until being back home I don't even try to find a bathroom - and usually I try always to be prepared for the worst, meaning that no toilet might be available in the time being out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back