Do you use a Bottle/Dummy/Pacifier or Sippy Cup in Little Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I love my bottle before bed, and sucking my dummy/pacifier, both of which i find very soothing. How about you?

• Love
Reactions: Elmo, duckling, SmolGremlin and 2 others
Every time I get the chance I have my paci clipped to my shirt and I’m sucking on it I find it really soothes/relaxes me and I have a bottle at bedtime

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and BobbiSueEllen
I have a paci that I almost always have in my mouth when I'm at home. I'm planning on getting a bottle from etzy but the one I want is currently sold out

• Love
Most nights I have a bottle at bedtime. Then my paci is in my mouth for the night. It rarely falls out.

• Love
There's always a binky in my mouth at home and whenever I sleep with Bonnie, my 3+-foot teddy bear. If not a binky, then a 27-ounce baby bottle 🍼. It's just what babies do. 🤭🥰

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and LittleEnigma
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
Every time I get the chance I have my paci clipped to my shirt and I’m sucking on it I find it really soothes/relaxes me and I have a bottle at bedtime
Awesome, i can't sleep without my pacifier, and i have a bottle before bed every night. :giggle: (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Dragon64 said:
I have a paci that I almost always have in my mouth when I'm at home. I'm planning on getting a bottle from etzy but the one I want is currently sold out
My Daddy bought me a Rebel bottle and matching Onesie. Rearz have Awesome bottles, and matching outfits.UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_47cb.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4819.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cashew and BobbiSueEllen
Babybike2 said:
Most nights I have a bottle at bedtime. Then my paci is in my mouth for the night. It rarely falls out.
Awesome, :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:(y)

BobbiSueEllen said:
There's always a binky in my mouth at home and whenever I sleep with Bonnie, my 3+-foot teddy bear. If not a binky, then a 27-ounce baby bottle 🍼. It's just what babies do. 🤭🥰
Wow, a 3ft Teddy! Really Cool 🥰🥰. Awesome, you too like a bottle and paci, :giggle:🥰(y)🤗🤗

• Love
Yes my pasi and sometime my baby bottle.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleEnigma
I use a pacifier and a sippy cup when little.

The pacifier really soothes me, and makes me feel little. I find it really hard to take out my pacifier once it's in! It makes drinking really difficult, but it reduces snacking for me... so you win some, you lose some I guess.

• Love
  • Love
It would take a industrial crane to pull my pacifier out of my mouth when I'm at home !! (And I feel sorry for the crane driver !TANTRUM !)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleEnigma, BobbiSueEllen and pdiapered
Every night!!!

Attachments

• 16732682308526882188071589365799.jpg
    16732682308526882188071589365799.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • Love
Kittyinpink said:
It would take a industrial crane to pull my pacifier out of my mouth when I'm at home !! (And I feel sorry for the crane driver !TANTRUM !)
Like dis? 🤭

Baby Blues Unplugged - MED.png

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, Kittyinpink and pdiapered
I use a baba and a paci 😊

• Love
I use my paci even in big mode

• Love
20230111_095325.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, LittleEnigma and BobbiSueEllen
I use a pacifier a lot and I love to have my morning coffee, with lots of milk, in my baby bottle in the morning.

• Love
Reactions: babyk988 and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back