Do you try to hide your diaper

Vtfastback13 said:
So when you go out in public do try to hide your diaper? I have come to the conclusion that people just don't care what you where. We live in a society of not knowing what to say to aa person. One time it was when asked someone how your husband is. Now that is so wrong now it's how is your partner.
I work at a local hardware store. I am a 64 year old male. But I love getting my nails done. Nothing said to me about them. Well maybe ladies jealous of them.
So why should we care if we go out in public with diaper. Some have to have them on. I did for 8 months after prostate surgery. People just don't care if you wear them. It is your fear. You enjoy it just wear it everywhere
even if someone noticed me wearing a diaper out in public I could really care less

Reactions: Diprs2 and chamberpot
Vtfastback13 said:
So when you go out in public do try to hide your diaper? I have come to the conclusion that people just don't care what you where. We live in a society of not knowing what to say to aa person. One time it was when asked someone how your husband is. Now that is so wrong now it's how is your partner.
I work at a local hardware store. I am a 64 year old male. But I love getting my nails done. Nothing said to me about them. Well maybe ladies jealous of them.
So why should we care if we go out in public with diaper. Some have to have them on. I did for 8 months after prostate surgery. People just don't care if you wear them. It is your fear. You enjoy it just wear it everywhere
I did not think to hide it, but was embarrassed when on my first appointment with a urologist he made a big deal of it and reported it in My Chart so all medical people see it.

Reactions: Diprs2
Depends on the context. I don’t make an effort to hide imy incontinence products at medical, physiotherapist, massage appointments, etc., but I do wear plastic pants to reduce odour and imprinting through my pants and a onesie to help reduce sag as I go about my day to day activities. A part of me doesn’t really care and knows I have nothing to be ashamed of, but a part of me is still embarrassed about my problem. I find that if I’m not wearing as discretely as possible in public, my day is less enjoyable as I worry that people will find out and be cruel about it.

When I have diaper days I don’t try to hide them but don’t flaunt them. I wear crinkly diaper and always plastic pants so some noise and waddling. Will be trying to be more open soon but guess that will need plain white diapers and not pretty baby ones like these

Attachments

• A4F9311F-502C-498C-919D-2257F297907B.jpeg
    A4F9311F-502C-498C-919D-2257F297907B.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
Always try to hide my diaper.
It’s nobody business. Plastic pants or slip underwear and short onesie is way forward.
Dark trousers hide leaks. Never caught.

I always take precautions but if someone is looking hard enough they will be able to tell.

I am not ashamed of my diaper as it is just my underwear. However, I am not in the habit of showing off my underwear. It's just private.

Reactions: Diprs2, hbic60 and chamberpot
Back