Do you try to hide your diaper

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So when you go out in public do try to hide your diaper? I have come to the conclusion that people just don't care what you where. We live in a society of not knowing what to say to aa person. One time it was when asked someone how your husband is. Now that is so wrong now it's how is your partner.
I work at a local hardware store. I am a 64 year old male. But I love getting my nails done. Nothing said to me about them. Well maybe ladies jealous of them.
So why should we care if we go out in public with diaper. Some have to have them on. I did for 8 months after prostate surgery. People just don't care if you wear them. It is your fear. You enjoy it just wear it everywhere

Reactions: Diprs2, littledreamers333 and texswim

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Vtfastback13 said:
So when you go out in public do try to hide your diaper? I have come to the conclusion that people just don't care what you where. We live in a society of not knowing what to say to aa person. One time it was when asked someone how your husband is. Now that is so wrong now it's how is your partner.
I work at a local hardware store. I am a 64 year old male. But I love getting my nails done. Nothing said to me about them. Well maybe ladies jealous of them.
So why should we care if we go out in public with diaper. Some have to have them on. I did for 8 months after prostate surgery. People just don't care if you wear them. It is your fear. You enjoy it just wear it everywhere
any sex issues regarding prostrate surgery?

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Yes a onesie does a great job.

Reactions: LeifErikson

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Fireball44 said:
any sex issues regarding prostrate surgery?
Had no bladder control for 8 months. Better now but not perfect still have drips after using adult potty. No more erection. But took care of that. I had a penile implant put in. Now I just use pump in my scrotum. Will stay hard to I release it

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Vtfastback13 said:
Had no bladder control for 8 months. Better now but not perfect still have drips after using adult potty. No more erection. But took care of that. I had a penile implant put in. Now I just use pump in my scrotum. Will stay hard to I release it

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
People don't care as much as we think, specially knowing there are many elders in our civilization. However, I hide my nappy while I wear it anyway, I'd still feel observed.

Besides, like I said another time, I like to be remembered as more than "the man who wears a diaper", I'm more than that and I have more things to show.

Another important thing is that I want my messy escapades to remain discreet. If I start showing my nappy everywhere, people will spread rumors and they'll eventually get to my family's ears.

My parents already accepted them, but if they find out about what I do with them, I'm screwed.

Reactions: Diprs2

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Vtfastback13 said:
tell me about implant pump. Procedure charged? i use the external pump with a cock ring, doesn't work , need to find something to keep me hard. I love wearing a female partners wet diaper.

Tenawearer

(Still) English DL from the far east of Holland
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear reasonably tight jeans most of my free time and if you know what to look for you can tell that I am padded. But no one seems to look or care. If I am wearing my work trousers then there is nothing unusual to see.

KYDLGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Vtfastback13 said:
If I’m wearing just a plain white diaper then I don’t really try to hide it like if I bend over, stretch… etc. If I’m rocking a printed all over diaper then yes I try to hide it as best I can.

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Fireball44 said:
tell me about implant pump. Procedure charged? i use the external pump with a cock ring, doesn't work , need to find something to keep me hard. I love wearing a female partners wet diaper.
My health insurance paid for it. Medical issues from prostate surgery. I paid 200. Copay

Fireball44

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Vtfastback13 said:
My health insurance paid for it. Medical issues from prostate surgery. I paid 200. Copay
any side effect or wierd feelings? How big is itand is it covered by skin?

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
While this puppy is always diapered, it is so much more than it's diaper, lol. There's not longer any sense of needing to hide anything, pants is enough and no one notices. While a diaper is always on, it's just one small part of this puppy that most never know about nor do they need to. While not an exhibitionist, the level of confidence and being matter of fact about it plays a big role in it not being an issue if it is known.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
His girl try her best not to be exposed her padding as the best she can .
I'm sure there been a very few times that it accidentally has happen !!

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes I do cuz I don’t want people to see it. Just like we don’t want to see other people’s underwear. The thugs that wears their pants around their knees drives me nuts.

Reactions: Diprs2 and KYDLGuy

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I opt for bulky cloth diapers around the house, but I try to be discreet when I'm out. My living situation is somewhat unique in that I commute by boat and am basically riding public transit with my neighbors whenever I need to go anywhere. The chances of somebody seeing my diaper are definitely greater when I'm walking up a gangplank at low tide and the person behind me can't help looking at my butt. That's left me opting for thinner disposables or fitted cloth diapers when I'm away from home. I've lately been auditioning one of the Threaded Armor pull-up cloth diapers. It's definitely not a high absorbency diaper, but it's very soft and comfortable and I can get away with the occasional small "accident." I like to imagine I'm in training pants. ABU Little Kings are another of my favorites for going out in, as they hide pretty well when dry and are very quiet besides.

KYDLGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
jamiejamie said:
Yes I do cuz I don’t want people to see it. Just like we don’t want to see other people’s underwear. The thugs that wears their pants around their knees drives me nuts.
The worst is when they are around the knees and they have a BELT!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and jamiejamie

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No not at all. I wear what’s comfortable to me. And since I’m 24/7 I’ll have a diaper on. I act normally I don’t care about bending or reaching. If someone sees my diapers I really just don’t care.

That being said I rarely do anything close to flaunting the fact that I’m in a diaper.

Halloween being an exception. And also that one time I wore three dry 24/7’s and went out and ran errands.

wetnappyjon

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wear diapers/nappies at work which is in a public space with a ton of people around. I try not to let them show. I wear a onsie which keeps them from sagging and flattens some of the bulge. And dark clothes that don't show leaks and watch where I sit because cloth seats show wet marks. BUT there's something about wearing in public that still feels daring and part of that is the thrill/fear of being discovered. Which I might add has never happened and probably never will. I'm less discrete in public but out of work - shops, cinema etc. Still never been noticed sigh ....

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and Kellycares

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
At home I usually just have a shirt and my diapers and rubber pants. My wife and daughter don't mind, since they know I wear them. Away from home, I wear pants or shorts over them, but I don't make extra efforts to hide my diapers. If someone notIces, no one seems to care. My wife thinks its funny if someone asks about me wearing a diaper.