Do you try to disguise your ABDL purchases in-store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Or do you exclusively order online?

I both order online and buy in store. In-store I try to disguise it by buying related baby products like a gallon of milk, cheerios, and fruit snacks. It's silly to be concerned about what the staff thinks I know. Does anyone else do this?

- - - Updated - - -

I have way too much milk in my house right now lol
And I'm lactose intolerant.

Yes I kinda do, I treat my ABDL side secretly, I use gift cards, or cash whenever possible not to show up on my bank account for anyone who wants to use it against me xD.

I buy adult diapers, and bottles separately and at different stores ofc. so yes I do. I just take it one step further.

Some people are noisy and try piece two and two together. It's easier to explain when you just have adult diapers, instead of having both on you xD

I buy my luvs size 5 along with wipes. Then go to another store and buy my Tenas. No biggie. The big thing we have to worry here is our housemates seeing the cloth when we do laundry. Then we just wash the cloth padding with towels, then wrap them up once dry.

Guess I'm a little different since I'm not an AB but a daddy, I don't care who sees what I'm buying, its really nobodies business but mine. I'll be more than happy to let some busy body know as well

Yes, I use cash, and gift cards and I double bag my abdl stuff to prevent it from certan people *Stares at my brother* from seeing.

Most of it is online, but for those things I buy in the store no I do not disguise it. It's pretty simple, the employees are they to sell products, I am buying the product. They don't care, and as I don't know them I wouldn't care even if they did.

My mother who often bought me toddlers goods, such as milk, cereal, diapers, and etc... so I rarely disguised, for shopping purposes.
But I guess in disguise is the thing is must to do for privacy hiding that considered secrets for personal lives and it's normal among those who have personal privacy.

Max

Last edited:
I hide my ab products behind my Shopping bag that i Carry with me, it's a Little Hard to hide a big pack of diapers but i shouldn't be hiding who i am.

When I buy new pacifiers I'm always worried someone I know will discover me, I live in a really small town. Sometimes I take the commuter train to a nearby town to be able to shop without getting stressed out about it. I actually enjoy shopping AB-stuff cause I want to touch the things I'm buying.

For me I just walk in and get what I need and I'm not scared of someone seeing me, sometimes if I am thirsty or hungry I'll get something as well but usually I just go in, get diapers and come out.

I buy Nappies online but when buying baby items in store I try to hide them within the rest of the items I have brought just to make it look normal

Even when I buy Pampers (to use as stuffers), I get unreasonably (and hilariously) paranoid. I don't even like to go into the aisle if other people are there. I jet through the empty aisle, snag the package, and pop it into my basket all in one fluid motion. LOL! It's like Supermarket Sweep! Hahaha! I always worry that I'm going to run into someone I know!

CookieMonstah said:
For me I just walk in and get what I need and I'm not scared of someone seeing me, sometimes if I am thirsty or hungry I'll get something as well but usually I just go in, get diapers and come out.

I am very ashamed to buy them in the local pharmacy cuz everyone knows me but I have no other choice

I am not bothered about buying adult diapers and baby items in public, since I am physically disabled and use forearm crutches and wear leg braces. People just assume the diapers are for me.

I don't intentionally. I try to save money (ie gas for the car) by waiting to go to the store until I have several things to buy...so I rarely buy diapers alone but it is not because I care that someone will see me with a pack of diapers.

I order all my diapers and plastic pants on line but I buy other things like baby lotion, oil and Head to Toe baby soap at the grocery store. I sort of get a rush doing it, as if it's a small secret way of saying, "Look at me. I'm a baby"...even though they don't know and don't care. At least I don't think they do.

I think there is no to need be ashmed to shop for ourself in our any situation, think it as we shopped as usual.
Precisely, if we are ashamed we would be more suspected by the others!

So, be calm and do it as usual.

Max

I'm always paranoid of running into someone I know from my college or family / friends of family when buying my goods. This is a relatively small town so everyone knows everyone around here.

Favorite time to go is at night about 2 hours before closing. Less people then.

Hi

I get stuff from both, things like Toys and wetwhips, baby powder. Babby Soap and shampoo, I get from a shop.
But things like clothing I have to go on line. But I did get the cool pair of slippers for the shop the other day and a discount. I there was a shop near me that sold ABDL stuff like child's clothing in my size then I would definitely go there

I pretty much only buy diapers online now since that's where all the good brands are.

But when I buy other baby stuff in stores, I pretty much just go in, grab whatever ABDL product I'm buying, head straight to the self checkout, and then leave. I pretty much do the exact same thing when buying any other non-ABDL items, but with buying something like a pacifier or baby powder, I feel self-conscious even though I'm doing the exact same thing I do buying any other object and I know that people don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back