Do you think it's wrong to wear ABDL clothes in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

I completely agree that displaying your diapers in public is totally inappropriate, but as someone who wear 24/7, I tend to go out in public in ABDL-printed T-shirts and overalls. Eventually, my diaper can be noticed by its bulge, especially if it's wet, but it's nothing that's too revealing or extreme. For those of you who aren't members of the community, it'll just be a guy wearing a Paw Patrol T-shirt and a pastel bodysuit.
Do you consider this wrong?

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Why do it? There are many things in life you can show off, many more things best left reserved for your sanctum sanctorum. We wouldn't masturbate, have sex or urinate/defecate in the wide-open public because some human things require the benefit of discretion & dignity. Otherwise, you'd get quite a cross-section of personalities pushing back: snide looks, other quiet forms of disdain, snarky comments...even that one over-testosteroned, brown-bottle-baby thug with a 40-ton chip on their shoulder who has the new jail annex named in their honor due to their rap-sheet making you mince-meat for all the world to see...just for kicks, hang the consequences...and lands you in the ICU. I may be a little chaotic but I ain't Quixotic.

Those are risks we all face in everyday life, let alone this. If anyone wants to face and possibly reap all that, it's their trophy case...not mine. We support one another the best we can here, provided things are done tactfully and with some common decorum...but if people are gonna color outside the lines of dignity, self-respect & respect for others, that's on them. Just my .0000011 Bitcoin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Tommy10, OmiOMy and 9 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off I have no issue with what someone wears in public. Seriously, look at is considered acceptable attire in public lately. Cute babyish clothing is actually tame.
What I do have issue with is willful exhibitionist behaviors drawing negative attention to the ABDL community. Examples include wearing diapers fully exposed for the public to see. Hanging out at playgrounds or places where children gather fully exposing themselves in baby attire. Purposely messing their diaper in public and exposing ppl to the smell.
I personally wouldn't openly wear my cute printed onsies without an over shirt but if someone respectfully and tastefully does I have no qualms with it. It can't be worse than someone wearing a string bikini or thong to mow the lawn, sunbathe or going to the beach. Or our little girls twerking on line in skin tight stretch pants.

Last edited:
Reactions: winniebear86, GatoChihuahua, Tommy10 and 9 others

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
IMO
it's best kept at home. It makes the stigma to abdl (which is already bad) worse
When out and about its best to dress "normal"
Wear a fun shirt
don't dress as a baby / toddler / expose your diaper etc

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, OmiOMy, LilByte and 6 others

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
i beleive there is a way to wear baby clothes in public and not infrindge on others. i beleive everyone can live there life as long as it does not impact others.

i am ic and ab. i wear a solid onsie, and tyakables shorts and jeans. i will wear a polo or some kibd of tshirt. this is still dressing as a baby, but i am also ic. if you look at me nothing seems out of place.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, OmiOMy, ReluctantAdult and 3 others

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yes it is, would you go out naked in public place because you're a nudist, nope, none of them would ever think about doing this, its the same for ABDL, its a niche fetish or you could say a lifestyle, but not everyone wants to be involved in it, and wearing AB clothes in public will only backfire since this isn't accepted, if its your kink to go out dressed in AB clothes, please stay home, your fantazy will ruin the AB world for a lot of people if you do it.

Reactions: OmiOMy, TheGazelle and BobbiSueEllen
D

Deleted member 58550

CodyBaby said:
Yes it is, would you go out naked in public place because you're a nudist, nope, none of them would ever think about doing this, its the same for ABDL, its a niche fetish or you could say a lifestyle, but not everyone wants to be involved in it, and wearing AB clothes in public will only backfire since this isn't accepted, if its your kink to go out dressed in AB clothes, please stay home, your fantazy will ruin the AB world for a lot of people if you do it.
I don't go out dressed like a Rugrats in public, just in a printed T-shirt and overalls. The overwhelming majority of people never even noticed. I understand the community's criticisms, but we can't generalize.

Reactions: winniebear86, BunnyFofo and MetalDan86
D

Deleted member 58550

Nowididit said:
First off I have no issue with what someone wears in public. Seriously, look at is considered acceptable attire in public lately. Cute babyish clothing is actually tame.
What I do have issue with is willful exhibitionist behaviors drawing negative attention to the ABDL community. Examples include wearing diapers fully exposed for the public to see. Hanging out at playgrounds or places where children gather fully exposing themselves in baby attire. Purposely messing their diaper in public and exposing ppl to the smell.
I personally wouldn't openly wear my cute printed onsies without an over shirt but if someone respectfully and tastefully does I have no qualms with it. It can't be worse than someone wearing a string bikini or thong to mow the lawn, sunbathe or going to the beach. Or our little girls twerking on line in skin tight stretch pants.
I totally agree!

Reactions: winniebear86

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Yes, unless it's Halloween or one has a good reason. I saw someone "challenged' in (I actually wished I could do the same) a supermarket, an adult, wearing a critter sleeper costume, as I have. I mean, it's "legal" as being "covered" clothing-wise. But not outright diapers and baba, etc., no. That's pushing it in many wrong directions. I didn't read the above answers, though, so maybe I misunderstood.

But I sure wish I could go about in my new wolf costume!!!! Fully diapered! Damn straight! Yup! But this world of people has to mature a touch in "acceptance."

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, OmiOMy, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I mean, it depends what you mean by ABDL clothes. I sometimes wear cute shirts or sweaters in public that I would also wear to ageplay meetings, but they are just the right mix of childish and mature that you can get away with them. Anything more extreme than that I try to avoid in public.

Reactions: winniebear86, duckling, OmiOMy and 4 others

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
NO unless you ask them to provide there reasons for being nosey. It's not there business!

Reactions: little77

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
CodyBaby said:
Wearing a babyish printed shirt and coveralls is hardly exposing the non ABDL public to your kink.
Like I said in an earlier post, look at what the general public is exposed to on a daily basis. Childish/infantile clothes is quite tame to some of the outfits some ppl wear.
There are examples of exposure that give us negative press but can say for sure that we'll never see the headline, "Man Wearing Baby Print Shirt And Cute Overalls Spotted At Walmart Buying Pampers"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: buridan, ReluctantAdult, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
Man Wearing Baby Print Shirt And Cute Coveralls Spotted At Walmart Buying Pampers"
Let me be the first it depends how much you pay me.. I got to live outside of my comfort zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 58550

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
BlameBaby said:
NO unless you ask them to provide there reasons for being nosey. It's not there business!
Sorry to say it but you're making it their business. Everything we say & do within perception of others will be heard and seen. The more subtle we are, the less their business it becomes. I could be wrong, I'm only this many... *holds up 56 fingers* 🤭

Reactions: OmiOMy, GoodboyN and TheGazelle

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
It comes down to consent. I understand how it can get blurry sometimes, especially when it comes to things that can be a comforting lifestyle and a kink. I have my clothes with my favorite cartoons if I want to be casual and express myself. I have my pullups and more discrete diapers if I need a security blanket in public.

I don't think wearing childish clothing is all that taboo. Overalls, cute shirts, cute dresses, stuffies- these things aren't really problematic in public spaces. Abnormal, sure, but I don't see a moral problem there. Wearing diapers also isn't inherently inappropriate. It's when you start being more of an exhibitionist for unconsenting parties, especially around children, then you are crossing the line.

If you feel you HAVE TO purposely mess your exposed diaper and babytalk to strangers in public to feel comfortable, then you aren't coping in a healthy or respectful way, and you need help to find better ways of coping. It's disrespectful. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: OmiOMy, Tommy10, Emmy and 6 others

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
There is a time and a place for almost everything, and exposing diapers or any undergarments in public is not usually acceptable practice. Perhaps there are nudist beaches and red light districts in cities where such exhibitionist behavior is okay. 😉

On the flip side, I have worn onesies as a layer underneath my larger shirts when walking outside and don’t have a problem with wearing diapers discreetly. It is when you purposely make it someone’s business, that I draw the line. I wouldn’t dream of carrying my large plushies around and sucking on a pacifier in public spaces. The bedroom and private quarters is a safer bet to do most of those things. 🧐

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 58550 and BobbiSueEllen

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I think the day will come when it will be accepted, but not in my lifetime. Do I want to do it, YES, is it ok, NO. I'm very happy to wear my dresses and tights at home.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and BobbiSueEllen

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Since you asked, my thought is that it does cross the line, but not by much. Might I suggest finding somebody to role play with where are you can address all your emotional and nurturing needs to be satisfied. I would not go in public dressed as you described, mostly because of the eventually noticeable wet diaper.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I don't think it's wrong. It might get you bad looks or a bad reputation at whatever stores you go to, but if that's all you're doing I doubt it will hurt the rest of our group at all.

I don't think it's exhibition or forcing your kink on the unwilling. I think it's possible to do that, if things are taken to extremes.
That doesn't mean everyone going out with a visible diaper or babyish clothes is extreme enough to say they're just showing off or forcing kink.

Personally I try to hide diapers from showing when I go out, but that doesn't always include: not wearing them or not using them, even though I don't need them.
I don't want anyone to notice, I just want to feel comfortable & be myself.

Reactions: Carruthers, dbcl92 and (deleted member)

GermanDL

Friend to all Ukrainians
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think u can wear some things that are not that obvious, but
dont just wear a diaper and a onesie or something like that, be a idol to the kids

Reactions: Deleted member 58550
Status
Not open for further replies.