• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

do you think goodnites will fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm 118 pounds, waist size about 32-33 inches. I'm a girl, so I don't know if hips make any difference. So will goodnites fit me?

I'm sorry, I'm sure this question has been addressed many times before, but I searched and couldn't really find a definitive answer. I'd like a girl to answer, maybe, so I can get an opinion on the hips thing.

BrattyBaby28

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Not a girl, but wear girls Goodnites sometimes. I'm a 29" waist, 135 lbs. and they fit me with a lot of room to stretch...
Take it for what it is, I guess.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm a girl! I have worn goodnites once. I wore a s/m boys version. It was a bit snug. I weigh 105 , and I don't know my waist size but I wear a size 1 pant if that helps. I think it's in the wiki how big they stretch. A l/lx should fit.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
They should fit, but as girls get older, the hips get a bit wider (the difference between Juniors sizing and regular sizing is usually hips and slimness of the legs), so no guarantees.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
They stretch a lot. Granted I'm a boy at 31-32 and 108 but the newer goodnites with the waistband are much better than some previous designs.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
For the ladies hips make a big difference. I would measure your hips b/c odds are they are larger than 32-33. 32 in the waist is really pushing it for goodnites.

IMHO I would go with a proper adult diaper over goodnites anyways.

chibimizu

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Newbie's first post, so I hope this isn't too sudden.

Anyway, this one is for the classic goodnites in green packaging (I live in Singapore where they don't sell the girl/boy differentiated goodnites (cry)) so I'm not sure how effective I'd be in helping you. In any case, as above. I really had to be careful putting my pieces on (this being because I tore more than 3 pieces by the sides just trying to fit my fat thighs in, ugh), and even after I barely fitted into them, just a huge move from my leg/nether region and splat, the sides break. I'm around 33 to 34 inches, I think, but my thighs are rather huge as a comparison. I hear the newer goodnites in the states shrank in size compared to the old ones, or am I being totally wrong about this?

A

annierighthurr

118 lbs? Go for it. You'll be fine. That's even within the targeted weight range for the actual product.

32 in. is NOT pushing it for a girl. I'm around there, maybe a lil less. We girls fit into goodnites better because we don't have junk. :p

B

Butterfly Mage

I think they will work. When I was younger/thinner, they fit fine!

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Though I am a guy, I fit into them fairly well at 32" and about 135lbs. You'll be fine.

Kevin

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
118 lbs? Go for it. You'll be fine. That's even within the targeted weight range for the actual product.

32 in. is NOT pushing it for a girl. I'm around there, maybe a lil less. We girls fit into goodnites better because we don't have junk. :p
>.> She's right..

:dry: :sad: :tears:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Actually some girls may have more of a problem fitting into goodnites because they do have junk... in the trunk.

blah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha... I have no butt. :) And the 32 inches measurement was actually around my hips... at least, the widest part of me. I figured that was more representative.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
male, they used to fit me when I was 80 Kg, so should fit you.

D

daria7483

My waist size and weight are similar and I find that the XL size girl's GN's fit quite nicely. They are supposed to go up to 125 lbs, although Huggies probably assumes the wearers are mostly pre-pubescent.

blah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just bought for the first time ever... so nerve-wracking.

And they fit really, really well. And feel really good. Hopefully my mom won't find them.

Role
Diaper Lover
obviously they will fit

I'm a guy with 35 inch hips and they fit with room to stretch.

edit: congrats on your purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.