Do you take off the same way you put on??

Do you take it off, The same way you put it on??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Do you take your diaper off the same way you put it on, or even close???

I take my off starting with the same tap I used first putting it on. I never thought about it till today I noticed it.

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I tape up, I start with the bottom. When I take off, I start with the top.
:dunno:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No... I typically pull both of the top tapes, then both of the bottoms.

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
same here, put on bottom to top. then i take off top to bottom.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I reinforce with duct tape, so I take off with scissors.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well seen as all I have are drynites, so near as makes no difference.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No. When I put on, I put the diaper on. When I take off, I don't put it on.

S

soren456

I put them on happily. I take them off reluctantly.

So, No.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When i take off i pull the tabs off in any order, generally with the top tabs first, when i take of i normally take off standing up rather than lying down, i only lie down when its a really messy diaper...

E

Elli

I put them on happily. I take them off reluctantly.

So, No.

Hehe...too right!

I have the type with where the blue bit sticks down, then the other bit can be restuck to the blue bit. So...

Some of the time I take my nappy half off, very carefully, and re-fit it after using the toilet. Yup, that seems to defeat the purpose, but I don't 'use' while out and I don't waate a clean one, so it kind of makes sense. I carefully fold the tapes to keep them sticky, then reuse them.

If it's wet or messy, I untape the top ones first so as to contain everything. if you undo one whole side, it will flop and could be messier than it needs to be.

If I've used double-sided tape to 'resticky' a tape, I have to really rip it apart because it sticks so well.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
The way I remove my diaper is mostly a function of what happened to it.

Although I have no urinary control, so a wet diaper is a given, normally I have good bowel control. The exception is when I am sick. Thus I have a lot less practice dealing with a diaper messed with runny poop.

In that worst case I try to stand on the tile floor of a bathroom. Then I lean to my left side until I release the top right tape. Since when expecting to be sick I wear Attends Youth, releasing means tearing the plastic. Carefully I step out of the diaper with the other 3 tapes fastened. I keep some small plastic trash bags in the bathroom to receive the dirty diaper.

When I have just wet the disposable, I am usually wearing Attends Breathable. I release the top right tab while standing up. I step out of it and bag it for disposal.

For bed at home I usually wear gauze diapers held with one pin per side. While standing I slide the right top of my vinyl pants down enough I can reach that diaper pin. With the right one removed I let the diaper and pants fall until I can step out of them. After I pick them up, I separate the pants from the cloth diaper. The pants go in a separate pail from the cloth diaper. The final step is removing the left pin before the wet diaper goes in the main pail.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
puting it on, I start at the bottom. and then when taking it off I start at the top.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
With disposables I tend to stand when putting them on and lie down when taking them off. With cloth just the oppsite, I lie down to pin them on & I'll pull the wet ones out with out removing my plastic pants, toss them in the washer to soak and head for the shower in just the overpants. Poopie cloth I'll lie down to avoid spilling the mess though. Yucky!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
haha funny :), srry the meds I'm on make me some what, empty headed lol

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Nope. I take out my sword, and cut jagged "C"s (Chris) in the sides by the tape. It's so perfect, I don't even feel it on it skin, and the absorby stuff doesn't fall out. Then the owned diaper falls to the floor in defeat! And I yell "Victory!" while strieking throughout the town.

It's a blast.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I either pull multiple tabs at a time, or I just burn them off.

Completely differently than how I put them on, with a nail gun and caulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.