• Never, I just can't make it

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Only for #2

Votes: 48 27.7%
  • Before going out, showers and before bed etc

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Whenever I can make it

Votes: 53 30.6%
  • About half and half as I can't always be bothered to get up again.

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • I'm always rushing to make it in time

Votes: 11 6.4%

• Total voters

BundleOfJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm just wondering if any of you still use the toilet despite being incontient and wearing 24/7.

I personally use the toilet still if I'm about to head off to work before putting my diaper on, before showers and before bed before my fresh diaper gets put on. I also use the toilet if my diaper is full and I haven't changed yet (providing I can make it to the toilet). I also use the toilet if I need to go #2.

What about you? I hope I haven't made this thread in bad taste or that this isn't offensive or anything, if not that's not what I intended!

Reactions: Traveller, DiaperGuy08, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I always use the toilet for #2, and I usually use the toilet for #1. But there are the times I can access the toilet but can’t go due to severe paruresis (shy bladder). Eventually it comes out on its own, usually in my diaper. Even a few times in meetings at work, not where I would want to pee...

Only for #2 because either I leak before I reach the toilet and won't even be aware there was a drop in my bladder or when I do feel a strong urge from buildup during sitting down, it'll go out once I stand and start walking. (depending on how tense the sphincter is, but they'll cut it open more in the future so it will run more freely)

Rarely use my diaper for #2. Some days I dont use the diaper at all. I am far from 24/7

There isn't really option that fits me. I only use the toilet/potty for #2 when my wife is home or when I have done a huge, huge enema. I would say that I only use the toilet/potty about once a week if that often. My diaper is my potty as much as possible.

Reactions: pampers47, KittyMerriweather and 2012Stroke
I do for #2 when I can make it. Typically though my bowels don’t wait on me to find a toilet. Most of time I’m not even pushing to have a bowel movement and that’s most often in my pants.

• Sad
Reactions: Kane2000, TheWolfEmperor and checkingoutall
I have the bladder and bowel control of 6 month. It’s always too late and have to constantly check diaper to see if I wet or messed due to nerve damage that has caused my incontinence. It’s been a long time since I e used a toilet.

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
If Im near a toilet only for #2, if not then I go poop in the diaper and change when possible.

Reactions: checkingoutall
Just for #2 as I’m urinary incontinent due to nerve damage in my S1 sacral nerve

I use the bathroom most of the time because I am on a lot of meds to make it so I have to use catheters. I almost always bed-wet, and if I don't cath during one of my scheduled times I wet myself. I always end up using the bathroom for number 2. I have a neurogenic bladder due to CP (Cerebral Palsy).

Reactions: Inconjr
I honestly almost never use the toilet. I have bladder and bowel incontinence from nerve damage in lower back, and it really isn't an option for me. On the rare occasion when I have digestive upset, and that cramping feeling let's me know I'm probably close to having a very unpleasant BM, I will go sit on the toilet until it happens, if I can make it. Otherwise my body does what it wants to do, and I deal with it.

I have a similar injury, two extruded discs on lower spine. Since then, I started to lose my bladder control and wear diapers 24/7. I do use my diaper to go #2, I dont know if it happens to you, but with me I get a bad cramping in my lower left large intestine and when I least expect it I already poop without feeling it.

I dont know if that's some kind of IBS condition or Colitis.

yes still do

Most not all my #2's are in the toilet, Most not all my #1's are in my diaper

Reactions: chiaochai, chrischrischris and Inconjr
I use the toilet when I can get to it which is not often. I was making breakfast this morning and made a bi #2 in my diaper. I didn’t know my partner was right behind me. I don’t like going around anyone even him. He was like wow you really had to go! I felt the back if my diaper and apologized . I had briefs n ver my diaper it started to come out the legs holes but got to the bathroom cleaned up then finished making my omelette. Don’t care where I. Am fonumbrr #. No I’d going to know..

Reactions: chrischrischris
If i can use the toilet, then i do...

that is mostly when home, and say 75% i can get to the toilet for pee in the day, if im out in wheelchair, that drops down to like 10% can make a toilet for pee...ive got a short window of time i can make it.

#2 ive got the oposite issue...usually need enema to go...and that is usually maybe twice a week...but once and a while i get the runs for whatever reason...not fun!

Ive got nerve damage in my spine, and some other issues since a baby (real baby)...

I use my diaper always for #1’s and most of the time use the toilet for #2’s - but occasionally do not make it and mess myself - I use diapers 24/7

Reactions: Kane2000
Yeah always diaperd but share with the toilet

I only use for #2 and on occasion to save money or if I will be in public for an extended period of time.

Back