Do you remember your first time wearing a diaper? (as an adult)

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As the title suggests, for those of you who got into diapers later in life, do you remember the first time you wore and used a diaper as an adult?

I cannot explain why, but like most of us here I had always wanted to be back in diapers. Other than when I was a baby I didn’t get to wear a diaper until I was in my 30s.

Long story short, my neighbour had adult tape up diapers for medical reasons, I had never seen adult diapers before and all this time I didn’t even know real adult diapers existed.

I stole one, yes I hid it under my shirt and took one home.

It was so exhilarating putting it on and when I stood up with it on it felt so right. I was overwhelmed with happiness and a feeling like “finally”. When I finally used it I felt an overwhelming sense of comfort, relief, and safety. I was hooked. I wasn’t confused, I wasn’t regretting it.

Reactions: Diamond and Donfidaze

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
neophyte said:
As the title suggests, for those of you who got into diapers later in life, do you remember the first time you wore and used a diaper as an adult?

I cannot explain why, but like most of us here I had always wanted to be back in diapers. Other than when I was a baby I didn’t get to wear a diaper until I was in my 30s.

Long story short, my neighbour had adult tape up diapers for medical reasons, I had never seen adult diapers before and all this time I didn’t even know real adult diapers existed.

I stole one, yes I hid it under my shirt and took one home.

It was so exhilarating putting it on and when I stood up with it on it felt so right. I was overwhelmed with happiness and a feeling like “finally”. When I finally used it I felt an overwhelming sense of comfort, relief, and safety. I was hooked. I wasn’t confused, I wasn’t regretting it.
My first adult nappy experience was a makeshift, plastic bag stuffed with tissue, it felt so nice but so wrong, I know some rely on medical stuff, but I’m so pleased we have medical and abdl nappies

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I needed them for bedwetting until I was 13 so I was well aware of what they felt like. As a kid I was into wetting and messing but used my normal underpants as I didn't have my own money to buy nappies.

I first bought adult nappies when I was 17 or 18 and bought pull ups. I didn't think I'd be able to put on a tape up one myself. As I still lived with my parents I had to wait until they were out to be able to use them but when I did they felt great. I now live alone in my own house and can wear and use as often as I want which feels great.

Reactions: northwalesabdlboy and warmfeeling

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I remember it like it was yesterday and yet it was about 15 years ago. First a little background on me. I had been wearing 'fem' stuff for many years. Panties, bras, slips etc. Surfing the web one day I run across a picture of a guy in a really cute and fem diaper. It was called 'Goodnights for girls'. I loved the look so headed to town to buy me some. I bought the largest childs size that was available. Got it home and it was still a tight fit but got it on. I immediately fell in love with the nice tight secure feeling. I wore it for several hours then had to pee, so figured what the heck it was a diaper so I let it flow. It felt so amazing I knew I was hooked right then and there. Like I said that was 15 years ago and still wearing of course more of the ABDL style of various brands. I wear every night to bed then sometimes during the day and love it.

Reactions: BlameBaby and chamberpot

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sure do. Ordered the Abena Delta forms from XP medical back in '13. 1st time I successfully taped a diaper on and trusted. Used the sample, then moved to the M4s because they were plastic backed. So were the dry247s. Ordered a lot from XP medical until I found abdl diapers. The 1st time I felt like I was going to mess, I just did it, no hesitation, and also fell in love with that very early on. Took me a long time to start using baby powder though.

Reactions: NivekDLF

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
August 2012 bank holiday week end old style Tenna super brought from Asda

JR1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
About a year ago, I was tired day after day from getting up 3 times per night to pee. It just came to mind, "hey, how about a diaper?" I had never had any interest in diapers until that moment. I ended up loving diapers and going in them! I've tried all kinds of brands and types and prefer the pull ups as they are easier to get on, and I find because market and tranquility overnight to be the best. I still wake to pee (thank goodness, because I'm a side sleeper) but go right back to sleep. I hunt in them, watch TV in them, whenever I want (if I'm sure my wife won't find out. She's ok with them at night, but doesn't know I like them) btw I'm 58 y.o.

Reactions: Babynie and KindaOlde

RuffRuff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My wife bought me my first diaper as a surprise. She got it for some "adult playtime" at a shop. That was the first time being diapered and wearing a diaper. I have never looked back. I only wear them a few times a week now.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RuffRuff said:
My wife bought me my first diaper as a surprise. She got it for some "adult playtime" at a shop. That was the first time being diapered and wearing a diaper. I have never looked back. I only wear them a few times a week now.
She had no idea you were a DL…or you had no idea you were a DL and it just fell into place?

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Grade 8 for me. Plastic backed Pampers. It was the most consuming feeling because I had fantasies dating back to age 4. I guess 8th grade doesn’t count as an adult but it was the catalyst for the rest of my years.

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I stumbled into abdl while on youtube. I went out and got pull-ups bc thats really all i had access to at the the time. It felt so right you know?

Reactions: RetroGirl15

lilstevie56

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The first time , wow many years ago . I met a lady in the local bdsm group and we became fast friends. I told her about my abdl side. The first person I ever shared this with. I quess in the late 90`s.
We had gone out to eat and on the way back home she says , pull in this drugstore. So I do and she says go inside and buy some diapers. I went in blushing and nervous as all get out and found some . I had no idea what to buy. I think they were attends. I was super shy to walk up to the counter with them. I waited to everyone had left the store . Paid for them and we went home.
She says ok , lets get you in one. She had that diaper taped on in no time. Like a pro. She was a pediatric nurse and for her it was no biggie. That was my first .

Reactions: Subtlerustle and chamberpot

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I vividly remember it. I was in my early 20’s and it was the first time I had ever tried a diaper. I taped two baby diapers together and put them on and fell in love! Turns out it was the last piece of the DL puzzle for me.

Lostboy123 said:
As a kid I was into wetting and messing

I also did this. I would oftentimes poop my underwear or pee myself and then just go about my activities with a small load in my shorts or with wet pants. Didn’t seem to bother me, I guess I liked how it felt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie and chamberpot

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
IDKaLittle said:
I also did this. I would oftentimes poop my underwear or pee myself and then just go about my activities with a small load in my shorts or with wet pants. I guess I liked how it felt.
I usually changed straight away. As I do now I wanted to feel like I'd had a real accident.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
My first time with "real" adult diapers was a total fail.. I have always wet for pleasure, It was sometime in the mid 90's that i stopped at a pharmacy and worked up the nerve to go in and buy some diapers,, forget just what they were but they were green tape on type depends. took them out to the parking lot and managed to get one on sitting in my pick-up..I had been holding all afternoon and I was super duper excited and once I had it on I opened the floodgate assuming that I could just empty my straining bladder, well being excited was my downfall as i was poking straight up out of the top of the waistband and had not fitted it very well .. I couldn't stop going and soaked myself from top of my shirt to knees.. had to drive around for hours to dry myself off a bit.. I tried a few more of them in the days to come , even messed in one .. but they were not for me and I tossed the bulk of them away. But that wasn't the end of diapers for me I around 2010 I tried them again , better diapers and less excited better fit and as they say the rest is history.

GoatZombie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I remember it very distinctly. It was in 2013 and it was with another ABDL (first other ABDL I’d met and now ex-girlfriend). It was a Cuddlz one and I just remember feeling numb with disbelief at what was happening.

Considering how normal it is for me now it seems strange that it had such a big impact on me then.

diaperedboypete

Shy little boy from Poland. Diapered 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I realized my attraction to diapers when I was 11-12 years old, at first I didn't even realize that there were others like me, I didn't even have access to the Internet until I was 13. It was only then that I discovered the whole ABDL community and that there is such a thing as adult diapers at all. For many months I didn't have the courage to try it. I was afraid of getting caught, and the very vision of buying diapers terrified me. However, reading online forums, I learned that some pharmacies sell diapers by the piece, which for me was the only option, as I would probably not be able to hide the whole pack..

It was Jan/Feb 2009. Finally, after many months, I decided to give it a try. On my way home from school, I walked into a local pharmacy, my heart pounding like crazy with stress. I asked if they sold diapers by the piece. It turned out that they did, so I bought a 2 or 3, packed them in my backpack and went home.

Those were Seni medical diapers, the lowest absorbency model. At home, I quickly sneaked to the bathroom and put on the diaper. I was very stressed, but it all passed into blissful pleasure after I wet myself for the first time.
I remember sitting in front of the computer peeing in my diaper again and again. Of course, it ended with a wet spot on the chair and my pants. 😁
It was a very turning point experience, the discovery of a completely different world, at the same time I felt as if it was something that was completely in harmony with me. And I realized then that there is no turning back, I will have to do it.

I then gained more courage and started wearing diapers regularly. After a few weeks, I decided to go number 2 in a diaper for the first time. Also a very exciting experience. From then on, I almost always had to use the diaper to the fullest. Perhaps I was too careless at the time, because eventually, after some 2 years, my mother found my dirty diapers in the trash twice. By some miracle I made it out.

Reactions: chamberpot

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like it was yesterday.
I was 13 or 14 and I was at the local pharmacy with my aunt. While she was getting her order filled I browsed around the store when I stumbled upon them. They were 2 tape byfold like Pampers but also doubled as underpads. It was an absolute mind fuck as after we left I could not get them off my mind.
It would be weeks later when I was finally able to get back to that pharmacy and sure enough I was able to pull off a diaper heist. I managed to get 3 of them under my coat and get back out to the car. I was a nervous wreck too.
We finally get back home and I quickly made a beeline for the woods. I was shaking as I was putting that diaper on. It wasn't as thick as Pampers but it fit me and it felt so exhilarating. For the first time since being potty trained I had an actual tape on diaper that fit me. I've had plenty of times with infant diapers but this adult sized diaper was the turning point that I knew that there were diapers that would fit me.
That was 42 plus years ago and the adult diaper market has only gotten better, especially with the ABDL diapers.

Reactions: chamberpot and neophyte

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I can't remember the exact one once I had turned 18, however I know when I first started to buy my own around the age of 12/13. It was a Huggies Super Dry (no longer made in the UK).

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I do kinda I mean it wasn’t that long ago but every time I put a nappy on feels fantastic. I seem to remember it was a little for big brand. I’d been talking with someone on ASDIC in the run up who had been giving me a lot of support and advice. Just looking back at those messages and I remember the feeling was quite literally indescribable I mean the bulk between my legs was a little unfamiliar and took some time to get used to but the sense of some padding was lovely and it only got better when this little baby boy went pee-pee and poo-poo!