DO you regret telling anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clothforever

Contributor
Many on this forum have confided in someone regarding their use of diapers. Have you ever regretted sharing this information. Why?

I guess a small part of me regrets telling my wife because she is unaccepting and now has this information over me if she ever needed to convince a judge of me being unfit to be a dad or husband. Not that she ever would do that, but there is that option now. But on the flip side, I didn’t like keeping a secret that big from my wife.

Reactions: Lyric, diapeybabybrian, todderhr and 1 other person
I think that you only regret it if it did not work out as you hoped. All of us were terrified to do this, and we never would have done it if we knew that the outcome was going to be bad. It is the hope that we will be accepted and validated that drives us to let it go.

The day it happened for me I did not even intend to tell her... it just happened by the end of the day... I had to finally let it go but even at that I could not say it she did. She said it for me, "you like to wear diapers and act like a baby". But the reason that I could let it go was as we talked I couldn't help but feel her empathy that I had been hurting over "something"... she is the one that put it all together.

It worked out wonderfully for me and for going on 6 years now. Had it worked out the other way... then yes, I would have regretted it.

Reactions: TigerDL, Lyric and chiaochai
PaddedInHaslet said:
I guess a small part of me regrets telling my wife because she is unaccepting and now has this information over me if she ever needed to convince a judge of me being unfit to be a dad or husband. Not that she ever would do that, but there is that option now. But on the flip side, I didn’t like keeping a secret that big from my wife.
I highly doubt this day and age that would make you unfit…

Reactions: Forced
I told one of my close friends before and now he hardly ever talks to me.

So now I don't tell anyone because I don't want to lose anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: tempestcd, LittleAndAlone and todderhr
Only one person knows about my interests. They were very accepting of it. No regrets here.

Reactions: messydiaper
I am incontinent user only but I have a pretty small circle that knows. But I don't tell people I don't trust. So No regrets so far.

I believe the only person who I told and has used it against me was my ex wife.
Whilst we were together she was an enthusiastic caregiver, going as far as buying my first cloth nappies but after we split I believe she told my Mother via a nasty letter and she may have also told our grown up children.
Neither have ever treated me differently

all my close family and friends know it just makes dealing with incontinence easier (No more hiding the fact im diapered 24/7

It was one of the best thing ever when I told her !!
I was one big nerves wreak about telling her !!
I was so relief that she was so understanding and caring about the situation .

No.

I regret telling my wife. Its exactly like @littlemoosey said. Its not going at all how i had hopped. I am in a strange situation where she leads me to believe shes very interested and wants to be a participate, but with zero follow up. We have had countless talks about it (with me always starting the conversations), Im at a loss and think shes just says what will ever make me happy. It was much "easier" when it was my secret, not the healthiest im sure, but i was much happier.I was 100 percent DL before i told her, but after telling her a surprising amount of memories and feelings of wanting to be little swelled up to the surface.
That being said it is nice not having to hide.

• Sad
Reactions: littlemoosey
Nope not at all. Had no bad experience from telling anyone besides the embarrassment you get after telling. But life is normal after that. I guess it all depends on who you tell.

Yes...I do.

I am sure me telling someone is a little easier than the AB's here. Most people with any class does not make fun of incontinent or disabled folks.

I have a friend that I told in my early 20's that I regret now. He got radicalized and became a Qanon-nutjob and he basically said some really deplorable stuff to me and I wanted nothing to do with him afterwards. He may as well have told everyone we used to hang out with for all I know (and I don't know). It's one of those things where I used to owned a small business / storefront in my home town and everyone knew me so - that rumer would spread like wildfire.

Last edited:
I guess I regret telling my parents. It’s always weird around then when I go visit them, but I’m sure it’s all in my head.

QANON???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back