do you put on you diaper this way

I do it standing up more often but it's pretty on-target.

I have seen that video, what I do with my 4 Tape Diapers (besides Tykables Overnights) is put the lower tapes on kind of loose so I can slide the diaper on, then I put the top tapes on snug, and then i redo the lower tapes for a snug fit as well.

That said I am almost always enjoying my diapers at home, and when I do go out diapered and use it, I am never out long enough to need to change until I am back home.

Yep, do the lower tapes first, slide into them standing up or lying down, then adjust the top tapes. (Lower tapes if necessary.) Gives a great fit.

Yes i do it basically the same, although i never did the pulling on the wings part, might give that a try for a cleaner look :p.

I basically do the same thing, but lots of times I when I bring the front up I pull it to the left and right so that the leak guards get in proper place.

I also diaper up almost the exact same way, though while standing. I even pull the sides and tuck that bottom part in. It helps a LOT with preventing leaks while side sleeping.

since i still live at home I doo it standing up cuz it faster ive got the wrong size in at the minute so cant properly do it

I lean against the wall.

I do if i'm lying down but if I'm in a public restroom or need to be standing then I do it stand-in up.

thats close to how i do it.

I have trouble trying to put one on laying down. It’s hard to hold my head where I can see what I’m doing and I tend to get cramps in my abdomen when I try to do it. I should probably do some crunches to work on those muscles. But I just prefer to put it on in the bathroom leaning against the wall anyways.

I haven't put on a diaper lying down in years. I'm a lean-against-a-wall kind of guy. I think it offers a better fit and it's certainly more convenient.

-RMS

I do like he does in the video I think I have never tried to do standing, only pull ups

Seems to me that if you spread your legs out like that it makes the lower tapes too tight when you bring your legs together. I attach the waist tapes first lying down. Then I stand and get everything evened out. then I sit down with legs together and pull the lower half snug and attach the bottom tapes.

Back