Do you prefer sippies or babas?

Sippy sip or baba suckle? 🤔

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello, fellow rompers! I like sippy cups, but I hear more about bottles from my friends. 🤔 I'm curious of your preferred container. Do you like the way it feels from a baba or sippy? 😛

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I prefer sippies. I don't have a bottle, but I have tried one. I'm totally sippy toddler. Plus, sippies have cool designs like cars on them! They also keep your juice cold for really long! 🤭

View attachment 57898

Last edited:
DanielW said:
It depends on whether I have someone to hold it for me while I'm drinking or not. It also depends on if its hot or cold...I hate hot/warm beverages in a sippy cup. Carbonated stuff is fun in a bottle (it sprays right into your mouth :) )
I can definitely tell you, in a sippy cup drinking LaCroix is no fun. I have two styles, one with a straw inside, which is my favorite, since I don't need to obscure my vision if I sip while gaming on my PC, and another one which is traditional. The traditional fares better with carbonated beverages, but I sometimes fall asleep with my sippy cup and carbonation makes them leak when I do that. Still beverages are best. Especially when cold. The vacuum works better.

Last edited:
I like bottles, but your sippy is very cool and I wouldn't mind having one of those.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
KrankyPants said:
Hello, fellow rompers! I like sippy cups, but I hear more about bottles from my friends. 🤔 I'm curious of your preferred container. Do you like the way it feels from a baba or sippy? 😛
Depends on my little age

Soft mouth sippy cups! Nuk active cups are my favorite.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and AComputerGuy
DiasyDaisyDaisy said:
Soft mouth sippy cups! Nuk active cups are my favorite.
I already have a nuk baby bottle and noticed you can buy the soft sippy style lid too im thinking of getting one too add too my collection

• Wow
Reactions: KrankyPants and FloraFloraFlora
Hockeyczar said:
I like bottles, but your sippy is very cool and I wouldn't mind having one of those.
Thank youuuu! 🙂

It is the brand The First Years, Disney "Cars" edition two pack. One silicone with the straw the other is hard and traditional. Both are easy to clean.

Last edited:
AComputerGuy said:
I already have a nuk baby bottle and noticed you can buy the soft sippy style lid too im thinking of getting one too add too my collection
That is really cool! I would totally go for it. 👍

Reactions: AComputerGuy
I'm more of a "little" rather than an AB, so sippy cups are more appropriate for my "little" age. I like to use a sippy cup, but I feel I'm too old for a "baby bottle."

• Love
😁 Me, too! ⬆️

My trouble with bottles and sippies is that I cant drink fast enough (Imma thirsty Bean xp ). Like there is no air vent and after one or two sips it the flow totally stops. I feel like I cant relax and drink because Im constantly biting the nipple and fighting with it to make SOMETHING come out. Any good bottles or sippies that dont have this problem? Or do I have to cut holes in mine?

Sippy cup all the way I tried a baba before but really didn’t care for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back