Do you prefer diapers or pull-ups?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I prefer pull-ups for the quick change, but the downside is the blowouts make a mess on my legs when I’m changing.

Reactions: newAB43, Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I prefer Pull-ups since I'm pretty small and it's just easier to have something that fits my shape. I have no trouble with taping up diapers, but it's very difficult to find small or extra small that fit me properly. I used to do very well with Attends XS/Youth size, but it seems these have been discontinued. Granted these aren't the best diapers ever, but for my standards, they were just great.

Reactions: newAB43 and Seasonedcitizen
I'm mainly only wear pullups. They are more convenient and I get them in bulk at a cheaper cost. They aren't the best ones, but they get me a good couple wetting worth usually depending on where I'm using them.

Reactions: newAB43, Seasonedcitizen and ianwee
tape on diapers for me
pullups the padding doesn't go up high enough

Reactions: tjdiaper00, newAB43, LeatherStallion and 3 others
I wear both baby/toddler diapers and Huggies pull-up's size 4t5t and 5t6t.

Reactions: newAB43, LeatherStallion and Seasonedcitizen
I always prefer taped diapers with me

Reactions: tjdiaper00, newAB43, LeatherStallion and 2 others
Diapers without a doubt. A pull up is something that there is an expectation that I can go to the bathroom on my own. A diaper is put on me and expected to stay on me. There's an "expectation" that I am to go in the diaper, and that's the mental headspace where I feel most comfortable. The vulnerability and the "need" to be taken care of.

Reactions: newAB43, Ali123, LeatherStallion and 2 others
Diapers, 100%.

I'd rather have diaper then pull up easier to do quick change if needed

Pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants work best for me.

Reactions: SissyAnnie2, newAB43, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
chuck said:
Pin-on cloth diapers and plastic pants work best for me too.

Reactions: SissyAnnie2, newAB43, chuck and 2 others
I like diapers because I like the taping process- feels more “little” to me and I like the look, to me pull ups look too similar to underwear

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Jorelaxed, mistykitty and 3 others
Diapers

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Jorelaxed and PaddedRita
chuck said:
I would Love to get my hands on pin on cloth diapers. But I'm not going to pay $35.00 for just one. The other problem I'm haveing is my waist size at 32"INCH=81cm I'm wearing either pampers or pull-up's. I'm in diapers or pull-up's 24/7 due to health problems. I can't not wear adult diapers there way to big for me to wear. I've seen them on the web and I don't like how there made way to thick and I don't need 2 tapes on each side I just need 1 on both. Sides. So other then that I would love to find a 100% Gerber cloth diaper. I would wear it and put one of my pull-up's over it.. thank you for your time.

Definitely tape on diapers.

Reactions: newAB43, Jorelaxed, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Tape on with plastic backing only for me.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Kellycares, Jorelaxed and 3 others
Definitely diapers. I have no use for pull-ups and will not waste money on them.

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, Kellycares, chuck and 5 others
Diapers have superior absorbency because pull-ups have no padding on the sides.but I wear pull-ups to bed because I don’t wet every night, usually every third night (2-3 times per week). on the dry nights I get up 2-3 times per night and have to pull open the diaper tapes. They just do not hold up well under those conditions. I wear a pull-up with a cloth diaper and a pair of baby pants. cumbersome but effective.

Reactions: newAB43 and chuck
Although I like pull-ups because they are so easy to use, I rarely use them because they simply do not work well for me.

Tape on diapers with plastic backing.

Reactions: newAB43, LeatherStallion and Seasonedcitizen
Back