Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In high school, I did, but over time, I've just lost my taste(eww, bad word choice) for it.

Too much work for whatever pleasure I'd get, and that pleasure wouldn't be high because I wear GoodNites.

I've been 'into' diaper since my mid teens, but that was long, long ago.
Seemingly in a galaxy far, far away. I'm 38 now and living the dream :)

For so long I was scared to make messes in my diaper. I tried a few times and it just was far too icky.
After some medicalness and stuffs back in 2004, my dream of HAVING to be in diapers 24/7 was realized.
YIPPIE! Still, I wasn't at all fond of the stinky accidents. 'it' happened, I couldn't help it and it wasn't very fun at all.

Today I find that being in diapers 24/7 is still the best and I LUVS it!
I've also lost all desire for control or continence and have come to enjoy being helpless to NOT fill my diaper
as the need presents itself.

Still, I would and DO advocate changing your diaper(s) as soon as they are soiled. Doing so is far better
than the complications and skin-conditions (perhaps an infection?) that come with poor diaper hygene.

I wanna be like that old guy who used to do the BVDs underwear commercials.
"I've done it in my diaper :D"
Diapers ARE #1, even if you go #2 in them as well ...

I am privileged to be put back in diapers all the time again. I get to take a diaperbag with me, pretty much anywhere I go ... an I always do it in diapers now.

I will normally only poop while driving my car if I am on the way home. Don't want to offend anyone else by using a public toilet to change the poopy one. That being said, I will stay in the poopy one for an hour or two once I get home. The car airs out pretty quickly...

QTnPLASTIC said:
I actually love the idea of sleeping in a poopy nappy! �� I wish I had that kind of courage, not to mention the circumstances allowing me to do so.

Although I do not fill my diaper often, I love the feeling and sensations MORE than the nasties of the clean up process. For the joy I receive, the clean up seems nominal - only speaking for me!! ��

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! How exciting to mess in the car while driving! I hope the car can be refreshed quickly. How long do you stay in your poopy nappy - do you try to find a place to change quickly?

I havn't tried it before. I might do it later today, how bad is the cleanup usally?

I completely agree!! Although it might be a tad bit of effort to clean up and dispose of the dirty diaper, it feels SO good! I would echo your tip to our other DLs. Do NOT use the Depends. They, indeed, will NOT support a mess that would have otherwise been a source of extreme pleasure!!

shc1 said:
I might do it later today, how bad is the cleanup usally?

This depends on two things.

First, is the poop messy or is it pretty solid? A wet and messy poop is usually harder to clean up.

Second, most people (including myself) find that jumping in the shower is the easiest way to clean up, regardless of whether it was a messy/wet or solid poop. Using wipes is just not as easy but can be done if needed.

I think you also need to figure how 'clean' you want to be. If I was on my way to work or to meet non-ABDL friends, I would take the shower and clean thoroughly. On the other hand, if I was just going to put another diaper on and go to bed for the night, I might be tempted to use wipes instead of a shower.

One final thought, the first time (as in many things) is usually the worst. With practice, the clean-up gets easier (or at least becomes routine).

YES I use my diapers for their intended use. I feel that if i am wearing one it is too hard to take it off and then try and put it back on so if i have to go then i just go.

Well, talking about poop, I pooped my diaper earlier today, its an amazing experience, I recommend all AB/DLs try it at least once.

I need some advice from other ABDLs that enjoy pooping diapers! I took some advice from previous postings that I intended to stay in my diaper for an extended amount of time, I should use some sort of barrier for my skin so as not to develop diaper rash! Needless to say, I heeded the advice, but I would like to know how I can remove the Desitin from my diapered area easily. When I put the cream on this morning, anticipating that I might poop today, I went to wash my hands and could barely get it off. Desitin was everywhere! :) Does anyone have any ideas to remove the Desitin easily and make for less time in cleaning myself later? Obviously, I will most definitely use it a tad more conservatively next time!

I use them for everything seeing as I pretty much need to wear them.

I like the feeling but hate the clean-up. I don't do it often because of that.

Yep. Tried it again. Not a fan.

i like it when its solid, and not messy, one of those "ghost whipe" poops lol.

I've tried it, I liked it, it felt nice. So Warm and cosy feeling. Although I don't find cleaning up that hard or tedious. Might do it again some time.

I absolutely love to poop my diaper whenever I wear one and whenever I need to poop. I'm a strictly healthy person and I eat a lot of food so my poops are usually solid and big. Just this idea of being a stinky little guy turns me on sexually. I get erections immediately when I poop myself. I know cleanup pretty sucks, but I think it'd be easier if I had no hair on my butt. It's been a little while since the last time I've pooped in a diaper.

But to be honest, I never really tried to sleep in a poopy diaper because I find it too risky for me.

Last edited:
The key is to have the best poop consistency. You want a semisoft; not too solid, not too soft. I think eating the right mix of vegies, protein and rice usually does the trick. This one won't stick to your butt, and won't stick to the lining of the diaper either, making clean up much easier. As for the shower, having the detachable handheld shower head is a must for this business.

Angusmac said:
...having the detachable handheld shower head is a must for this business.

I disagree. I don't have a detachable handheld and I make out ok. I DO think it would be better but I don't think it is a must.

Note that if I was in the market for a new shower head and could afford one, I would purchase a handheld. I think they are wonderful.

I would love to try it. I like the idea of the event of messing. But the feeling of it touching me and the cleanup after-- I'm not sure if I could handle that yet.

puppyfat said:
I would love to try it. I like the idea of the event of messing. But the feeling of it touching me and the cleanup after-- I'm not sure if I could handle that yet.

That's basically my thoughts as well.

When it's a "good" one, I can really enjoy it. But if I'm not feeling well, I learned how that goes the hard way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back