Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwetmydiapers said:
Hmm k I'll be honest it's funny every now and then I shit myself and the funny part is it's been when I wasn't wearing a diaper lol 😂 but sometimes only sometimes maybe 5 times a year .I will have on a nice wet diaper and take a nice poop in it and squish it around my ass and enjoy it . sometimes it is nice 🙂
Ì would do the same thing if I was aloud to by my mum.

Reactions: Lilditie
SoS7883 said:
Yeah I hate UTIs,i dont mess in my dips to risky.
I’ll bet you did at one time for about two years several years ago.

I have, but it's a pretty rare thing for me as I don't really enjoy having to shower to clean up. When I do, I try to only stay in the diaper for so long as I think my skin down there is kinda sensitive. I really enjoy the experience until the diaper comes off. I actually enjoy the smell as weird as that is because it's mine and makes me feel little. It's just it gets a little annoying having to shower. Plus I am only a little at certain times, with the exceptions of a couple things that I am naturally childish with no matter what. Fun fact though, after I first got my Goodnites when I first started experimenting with my DL side, I ended up managing to poop it before I ever peed it as I was not used to peeing with a diaper on at first. I love peeing too though and also love the slight scent it produces. I just often try to keep it to pee though because that doesn't require much cleanup besides disposing of the diaper.

Reactions: DumpyD101 and teezydeez
Weatheronthe8s said:
I have, but it's a pretty rare thing for me as I don't really enjoy having to shower to clean up. When I do, I try to only stay in the diaper for so long as I think my skin down there is kinda sensitive. I really enjoy the experience until the diaper comes off. I actually enjoy the smell as weird as that is because it's mine and makes me feel little. It's just it gets a little annoying having to shower. Plus I am only a little at certain times, with the exceptions of a couple things that I am naturally childish with no matter what. Fun fact though, after I first got my Goodnites when I first started experimenting with my DL side, I ended up managing to poop it before I ever peed it as I was not used to peeing with a diaper on at first. I love peeing too though and also love the slight scent it produces. I just often try to keep it to pee though because that doesn't require much cleanup besides disposing of the diaper.
I have poop accidents regularly.
I can not help it.

caitianx said:
I have poop accidents regularly.
I can not help it.
Yeah. Accidents in general are rare for me and not enough to make me really need protection. Poop accidents are basically non existent for me. I totally see how that can make things different though. I think I could learn to accept it though either way.

Wetting and messing my diapers are one of the simple pleasures of life. Currently sitting here enjoying a wet and messy NorthShore Supreme Purple medium diaper right now. Cleaning up for me only takes a few minutes and is not at all onerous.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun and Lyric
I guess I could have gotten up a little while ago when my tummy started cramping, but.
Since I was all snug and warm under the covers.
And I was still in my diaper from overnight that was already wet.
I pushed.
Then I pushed some more.
Messing my already wet diaper just felt so natural and like the thing any little boy that's still in diapers would do.
So much so that after I was done.
I rolled over a fell back asleep for a little while.

• Love
Reactions: bigboymatty, Lyric, Kane2000 and 1 other person
pampers47 said:
I sometimes mess my diaper in my sleep. If we're out in public I try to use the toilet, but sometimes I can't make so I mess my diaper. At home I just go ahead and mess my diaper
Then what at home?

lonnie said:
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?
In short, yes I have. The cleanup is involved, and I change almost immediately after I'm done going. Nevertheless, I do enjoy the little feelings I get from it from time to time. More often than not I will already be wearing for some little time or video games and use my diaper out of convenience. Once my game or level is finished I'll rush to change though.

I posted in this post some time back, When I get the urge, like this afternoon, I really enjoy letting a mess go. I'll feel like it is a time , all things in alignment, home alone , need to go, time to enjoy, time to clean up, and then it will happen just as easy as it can be. for me nothing quite feels as good as walking out to say check the mailbox across the street with a nice load in my pants/diaper out in the country , ya sometimes a car or two may drive by but they wouldn't ever know, then walk back to the house do a few chores maybe and then it is a quick jump in the shower to clean up , easy peasy nice and pleasey, no harm no foul

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, bigboymatty and sinceiwassmall
No. Maybe several times, but it was more testing new type.

NekoDL said:
yes, sometimes I poop in my diaper, although I only do it when I'm alone and can shower right away.

ps: don't judge me :(
I hear you and know how you feel. When I poop in my diaper, it feels so good and warm. Love having a load in them!

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, HomeAlone and chamberpot
w0lfpack91 said:
I predominantly poop my pants anyways. If I have a diaper on I will poop in it no issue but even with underwear pooping my pants is not out of the question
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. There's nothing more satisfying like having a nice load in my underpants/diaper.

Reactions: HomeAlone and KittyMerriweather
Frungie said:
Wetting and messing my diapers are one of the simple pleasures of life. Currently sitting here enjoying a wet and messy NorthShore Supreme Purple medium diaper right now. Cleaning up for me only takes a few minutes and is not at all onerous.
I totally agree with you. I enjoy the feeling of having to wet my diaper while enjoying the warm wet feeling it gives me and then, if I need to poop, the feeling is even more enjoyable of slowly push out a nice load in them as it piles up against my buns. Keeping my wet and messy diaper on for a long time is so great and cleanup isn't that bad.

Reactions: Seabear
loadlover said:
I totally agree with you. I enjoy the feeling of having to wet my diaper while enjoying the warm wet feeling it gives me and then, if I need to poop, the feeling is even more enjoyable of slowly push out a nice load in them as it piles up against my buns. Keeping my wet and messy diaper on for a long time is so great and cleanup isn't that bad.
Pooping my pants in my undies gi ves me the best pleasurre. I usually start playing with pushing while driving. By the time I get home I usually have a messy crack.

Reactions: loadlover
teezydeez said:
Luv to take a FULL enema and hold it as long as possible and when it's nice and absorbed into me and it begins to squirt out a little uncontrollably..I finally just HAVE TO let go and absolutely FILL my Thick cloth diapers and plastic pants to the limit front and back
In college I dated a gal studying nursing. She was very much into the heath kick and based on my upfront telling her of my nighttime enuresis and wearing protective undergarments she thought it would be good to have me start an enema program for good health practice. She helped me build my sessions up to 2 qt and 20 minutes retention time over the 10 months we dated seriously, but more than 1/2 the time working on my next goal of quantity or retention, the loss of control would release a huge initial load into my protection that may have felt great initially but the clean -up was not an enticing factor. Maybe with a good highly absorbent disposable diaper this would have been a better experience but in my snap on diaper and plastic underpants it typically was not. She never thought much of it being a concern as it went with the trial of trying to step up to to making the goal of the next step. But then I was the one that always had to clean up my own diaper. :rolleyes: Just not into that.

Similar to my January 27 post, I am up this morning in a wet and "Poopy Purple" NorthShore Supreme medium diaper. I wet during the night and messed about 30 minutes ago- 5 minutes after I got up while pouring my morning coffee. My wife remains in bed much later, while I enjoy the morning solitude of a wet and messy diaper before I start my day. Today starts at 8:00 am with a Microsoft Teams meeting. I will have changed by then into a clean diaper, not sure which one yet. Decisions...decisions!!

Frungie said:
Well said! I don’t have a particular motivation for fully using my diapers. It’s not that hard to clean up for me. Unfortunately I wouldn’t dare do it in front of my wife or others. I prefer MegaMax diapers!

i've gone in my Diaper's for the last 2 year's becouse of incontinence peeing myself and i do purposely poop in it and it feel's so good in it happy go Luckey me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back