Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear diapers 24/7 and have messed my diaper plenty of times. If I'm by myself I dont like the clean up. But I have a female friend that I see on a regular basis. She excepts my diapers and little side. She has no problem changing my messy diapers.

DiaperedWeeb97 said:
I wear 24/7 and Am committed to that goal. And as such, I do all my "Potty Business" in my Diaper.
That would be so wonderful. Do you enjoy sitting in a messy diaper or do you clean up right away?

pampers47 said:
I wear diapers 24/7 and have messed my diaper plenty of times. If I'm by myself I dont like the clean up. But I have a female friend that I see on a regular basis. She excepts my diapers and little side. She has no problem changing my messy diapers.
That's great! What a wonderful relationship you two have.

Reactions: pampers47
IDDiaperboy said:
Ouch, my C6 and 7 are herniated.
My C5/C6 and C6/C7 discs were herniated, but now there gone and the vertebrae have been fused with bone taken from my hip. They really screwed the pooch when they did the surgery, nearly 30 years ago, but I found a procedure, a little over 4 years ago, where they cauterize the nerves that transmit the pain. This has allowed me to get by on 45 mg morphine daily (20% of what I used to take) and none of the 50 mg hydrocodone that I used to take. I’m nearly coherent again!

Reactions: Lilditie and BabyHailey1977
Zeke said:
My C5/C6 and C6/C7 discs were herniated, but now there gone and the vertebrae have been fused with bone taken from my hip. They really screwed the pooch when they did the surgery, nearly 30 years ago, but I found a procedure, a little over 4 years ago, where they cauterize the nerves that transmit the pain. This has allowed me to get by on 45 mg morphine daily (20% of what I used to take) and none of the 50 mg hydrocodone that I used to take. I’m nearly coherent again!
I might have to look into that. The cauterizing the nerve have any effects? I don’t like taking meds so I power through it, but omg it hurts.

Last edited:
IDDiaperboy said:
I might have to look into that. The cauterizing the nerve have any effects? I don’t like taking meds so I power through it, but omg it hurts.
They call it a radiofrequency ablation. They put a hollow, insulated needle in up against the nerve and put a wire down the needle and generate a high frequency radio wave that creates heat enough at the tip to cauterize the nerve. The nerves regrow in anywhere from 6 to 18 months and the procedure has to be repeated. This is for a specific pain source in the facet joint of the vertebrae which is much like an arthritic pain so I don’t know if it will work for disc related pain.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Zeke said:
They call it a radiofrequency ablation. They put a hollow, insulated needle in up against the nerve and put a wire down the needle and generate a high frequency radio wave that creates heat enough at the tip to cauterize the nerve. The nerves regrow in anywhere from 6 to 18 months and the procedure has to be repeated. This is for a specific pain source in the facet joint of the vertebrae which is much like an arthritic pain so I don’t know if it will work for disc related pain.
Gotcha. Thanks. I don’t want them to fuse anything yet. I’ve heard horror stories.

Reactions: Zeke
Lilpottyboi said:
That would be so wonderful. Do you enjoy sitting in a messy diaper or do you clean up right away?
Usually right away. Especially if I messed "in Public". I use that In quotes, because if I can help it if I have to mess somewhere out and about I go somewhere private I don't have to subject unconsenting people to my mess.

Reactions: Lilditie
IDDiaperboy said:
Gotcha. Thanks. I don’t want them to fuse anything yet. I’ve heard horror stories.
I had a friend that worked on the shop floor where I was an engineer and he had exactly the same surgery for the same symptoms that I had prior to mine. His was done at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and they titanium pinned and stainless steel wired the vertebrae in place and put him in an immobilizing collar for 45 days and his turned out great. My doctor didn’t pin and wire my vertebrae and he put me in one of those soft collars like you wear for whiplash and had me taking it off two weeks after the surgery because he said he was afraid that my neck muscles would atrophy. This was what caused much of my trouble I believe. If you’re going to get a fusion really spend some time researching the surgeon and talking with his previous patients. My surgery was done in April of 1991 so they have three decades more experience now and most surgeries are far less invasive than what they used to be so things should go better for you.

Zeke said:
I had a friend that worked on the shop floor where I was an engineer and he had exactly the same surgery for the same symptoms that I had prior to mine. His was done at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and they titanium pinned and stainless steel wired the vertebrae in place and put him in an immobilizing collar for 45 days and his turned out great. My doctor didn’t pin and wire my vertebrae and he put me in one of those soft collars like you wear for whiplash and had me taking it off two weeks after the surgery because he said he was afraid that my neck muscles would atrophy. This was what caused much of my trouble I believe. If you’re going to get a fusion really spend some time researching the surgeon and talking with his previous patients. My surgery was done in April of 1991 so they have three decades more experience now and most surgeries are far less invasive than what they used to be so things should go better for you.
Thanks for the info. My doctors want me to try another round of injections before we discuss surgical options.

IDDiaperboy said:
Thanks for the info. My doctors want me to try another round of injections before we discuss surgical options.
Epidural injections? Those steroids didn’t do me much good but they must work for some folks.

Zeke said:
Epidural injections? Those steroids didn’t do me much good but they must work for some folks.
Yes, the first time it worked great. The one last month didn’t do anything.

No I have not pooped purposely. Have you pooped you underwear or underpants on purposely?

EagleBoy said:
No I have not pooped purposely. Have you pooped you underwear or underpants on purposely?
I have, many times and in so many different situations. Today and yesterday I had to go and I did not have a diaper on. I actually enjoy doing it more in my underwear because I can feel it better.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have started doing it more during the pandemic, the clean up is a pain on your own but I get a little compulsive about not using each diaper to the max and it feels like a way to get more out of them, plus it just feels so naughty

EagleBoy said:
I literally did it yesterday. I was having a bad mental health day and it turned out to be quite the mood booster.

Reactions: neophyte
dancerboy said:
I have started doing it more during the pandemic, the clean up is a pain on your own but I get a little compulsive about not using each diaper to the max and it feels like a way to get more out of them, plus it just feels so naughty
Clean up can be a pain sometimes but it can be so wort it for the wonderfull way it feels. The shower is the best way to clean up especially if its not too firm. A nice soft one will go right down the drain. Also if it is a firm one you can always put the bulk of it in the toilet and flush it away. I have had to break them in half to get them to flush sometimes. It is best to recognize the ones that need to be broken before flushing.

PurplePup89 said:
I literally did it yesterday. I was having a bad mental health day and it turned out to be quite the mood booster.
Good for you, I'm happy it was able to help with your mood. Anything in these days that can help is a plus. It deffinatly takes your mind off of things as you fill your diaper. Squishing in it is great too. If I have plenty of time I preffer going in my pants/ underwear. That's really a naughty feeling and squishing that around gives so much more contact it is just so diffucult to describe. I will add that clean up is quite more of a challenge. Recomend if you try it to use a old pair of underwear at first. At least till you get the hang of how to clean up. The shower is the key for sure. Enjoy the poops. Really though, What's the big deal. It's funn and so naughty.

IDDiaperboy said:
I hope you don't take this offensive. I am starting to relax a bit with the ADISC group and I think I am understanding a lil more how it works. I sympothise with you and the back problems. When I first started following this thread I was made a bit uncomfortable to post about the fact that I "like to poop in my diaper on purpose" I don't have too, I just like to. I don't remember who brought it up first but it was said that due to a back injury he has no choice over the matter. I just want to point out that it was quite off putting for me and made me uncomfortable to post about the topic. Again I do not want to offend. Please don't take this wrong. I kindof felt as though it was an attack in a way to those who choose to poop. If I am wrong please tell me. Maybe I missunderstood or I am too sensiteve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back